1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fandom and Original Rp Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SecretsLiesMurder, Dec 31, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello~ I see you have stumbled across my page. Since you are here, you must be interested in fandom roleplay, and original story ideas. Lets talk about me for a moment so you get the picture of the type of person I am:

• I do mostly anime role-plays. Occasionally I will do realistic, buyt its mostly anime.
    • I do prefer to play the male role, though if you really want it, you may have it.
    • Most fandom roleplays I will suggest if we can do an OC x OC like in Naruto and Pokemon for example.
    • I don't like giving too much information of my character away in a character sheet. I will gives name, nickname, appearance, abilities, and any other minbor detail. The rest, such as personality and biography is left for me to build off of, and develope as I go along in the roleplay.
    • I don't care where we rp, if in a private Convo, or in a thread.
    • I can do GxG and BxB, but when it comes to that, I would much rather play the submissive roles.
    • I don't do libertine, but I will if I am absolutely in love with the pairings.

Now, what you actually came here for XD

Fandom's:
    Naruto
    Pokemon
    Undertale
    Durarara!!
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Noragami
    Seven Deadly Sins
    Zombie Powder

Pairings: * = role I wish to play [I do have plots for most of these]
    Angel x Demon*
    Murderer* x Detective
    Popular x Nerd* [Open for GxG only]
    Roommates [Open for GxG and BxB only]
    Prince* x Princess
    Mystical Creature* x Human
    Mystical Creature x Mystical Creature*
    Brother* x Sister
    Neko* x Furry
    You can suggest more

2. Im interested in Pokemon or Seven Deadly Sins.

3. Up to you~

4. Hi there. I'd love to do the Roommate x Roommate pairing with you. Preferably GxG?
    Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.