Fandom, 1x1, Email Roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MandyCandy

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hello! [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Call me[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] whatever [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]you'd like[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
200_s.gif
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So I am looking for new roleplays after a few months of being busy. I hope that, since you're reading this, you're interested in a new roleplay too and better yet, in roleplaying with me! I've been doing this for a long, long time now and it's sort of just become a favorite past time of mine.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]First I'll get all my rules out of the way before getting to the fun stuff…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Basics - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You can find me in the Mountain Time zone[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I have too much free time at the moment, so daily/weekly replies should be normal from me for now[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If I ever am going to be busy and I know it, then I will always let you know ahead of time[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I am looking for a long-term roleplay![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rules - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I like to think that I don't have any rules that are out of the ordinary. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I am only looking to DOUBLE, and roleplay canon x OC. If you message me with anything other than that, I will not want to roleplay. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I also expect that my partner reads my OC's information and keeps it in mind during the roleplay, because I will always make sure to care about your own character.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Also, I will roleplay only MxF and FxF (No MxM). [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Please don't message me if you're a guy, it makes me uncomfortable to roleplay with anyone who isn't also a female. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Last, I ask that you show interest in plotting / discussing story elements, because I love drama![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Oh, and paragraph format, decently-sized replies… the usual. I haven't had much of a problem with people writing too little anymore so I don't feel the need to stress it as much, but make sure replies have enough content in them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Limits - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I have very few limits, my only ones being the usual that you always see in these posts. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Watersports, pedophilia, animal anything, and so no.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I will write dub-con and non-con, but I would prefer if it meant something to the overall story if so. 99% of the time I will never actually ask for that personally.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I will do PWP.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I also will not roleplay with someone who [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]won't[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] write smut or 18+ content, because[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] I highly prefer for my roleplays to have adult elements in them. You also MUST be at least 18 to roleplay with me.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fandoms - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now this is the fun part![/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Anything with a beside it means that I am currently craving that fandom. If I only list one love interest, then that means I am [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]not[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] flexible on changing because they are my only one..[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Anime: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Bleach -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez [AU or canon][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Durarara! -[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Izaya Orihara [Canon Only, I have not finished the series][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Haikyuu!! - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kuroo Tetsurou, Oikawa Tooru, Bokuto Kotarou, or others [AU or Canon, MUST be caught up with the manga][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kuroko no Basuke - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kagami Taiga, Aomine Daiki [AU or Canon, be caught up with manga or anime][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♥♥♥ K Project - [I will forever be thankful to you if you ask for this][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mikoto Suoh [AU or canon, Would prefer if you have read the manga/novels]][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Naruto: Shippuden - [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Deidara, Hidan, Kakashi Hatake [AU or Canon][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Video Games:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Devil May Cry - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dante [AU only, kind of][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragon Age: Inquisition - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cullen Rutherford [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gaius, Leon, Ryoma, Kaden [AU or Canon][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Overwatch - [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hanzo Shimada [Canon only][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]AU I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]dea[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]s tha[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]t I en[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]joy: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]High school/Boarding school, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]College, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sky High, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hogwarts, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gang/Yakuza/City, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Celebrity, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Omegaverse, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Supernatural [Vampires, werewolves, fairies], [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]X-Men, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fantasy [LOTR, World of Warcraft][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That's all! If you are interested in any of these fandoms even if they are not listed as craving, it's okay, I will probably agree so long as we have a good plot in mind! [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So, last is messaging me. Please include these things in your email when you send it:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] ~ Time zone [/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent] ~ If you have a preference for AU or canon ~ Specific limits, if any [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] ~ Fandom, love interest(s) ~ Anything else you think is important[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Finally, as for messaging me, I [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ONLY[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] roleplay over email. You can email me here: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][email protected][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]P.S. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I love talking outside of the roleplay, and if we have any common interests or anything, we can totally just chat on the side. [/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.