Famous Last Words

"Look, I don't care WHAT the map says. I know which way we're going."

"How 'bout them lolis?"

"Don't worry, I've done this a million times!" or "Relax, I know what I'm doing."

"I'll just put on something funky and show them my moves."

"So THATS what a VJ is"

"This is the right button, right?"

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! ALL THE WIRES ARE GREEN"

"Vampires aren't real, stupid."

"Pfffff. I don't believe in curses."

Check it guys, I'm gonna make that gator my bitch.

Does this bite look infected?

Jack: Hey Diana, I'm gonna be late on that rp reply, no hard feelings right?

"That's what she said."

"Is this supposed to happen when you eat mushrooms?"

Heh, a character of mine, a true asshole in every sense of the word, and a powerful mage in the old World of Darkness (over a year of playtime, boosted xp, two storylines in total) once had to choose between two roads in the spiritworld...One was the rainbow road, but only innocent souls could pass it...the other was ominously called "The road of desperation" or something like that.

Of course, Boris (my character) could not go over the rainbow road, but he wasn't about to tell that to the (less experienced and goody-twoshoes) party. Him having the only knowledge about the actual roads proceeded to lead them on the road and ignored the warning in one of the books he had bought that one couldn't leave the road until someone had made a "famous last stand".

Finally, the party could neither move forward nor backward due to the magical qualities of the road, and a shitload of scary creatures were quickly surrounding them. Boris looked over his shoulder, remembered what the book had said and without telling the party anything told them.

"Just walk over in that direction, you dimwits, you'll find an exit there. I'll take care of THIS matter."

He pretty much died as soon as the party reached the exit, but it was the most epic last line I've ever had a character of mine utter.

sorry about the long post ^_^;

XD

"So which remote did he say it was?"

"Just so you know.....tonight I was totally going to put out for you."

"Was it the green or the red wire? It was the green, I'm sure of it..."

"You had sex...with my MOTHER??!!"

It wasn't his last words, but it would make some great ones.

"ITS A TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP"

"What does THIS do?!"

"I drove all the way over here for this!"

"See this is why I never help people"

"Why didnt I listen to my mother"