S

Star Wish

Original poster
Hello! My name's Jessica. I'm really itching to do some roleplays focused around family. I'm looking to play child/teen characters mostly, but I'm totally up for doubling or tripling up to play adults too. I'll play characters of any gender. If there is a romance involved among the teens or parents or whatever, I don't mind if the romance is straight or gay. For the originals, I'd like to stick to slice of life/realistic modern for now. I'm typically able to respond to roleplays daily. I generally write anywhere from two to five paragraphs per character per post.

Originals:

Adoption By a Same-Sex Couple - There'd be four characters for this one, the adoptive parents and the biological siblings they adopt. We'd start off in the early weeks of their adoption.

Transgender Kid - Either a foster-kid that happens to be transgender gets places in a new foster home or a kid comes out to their family as transgender. Either way I'd like to play the transgender kid.

My Mom's a Lesbian/My Dad's Gay - I'd be playing the kid of a newly single parent that recently came out and divorced because of it. We could either focus on the relationship between the parent and child and how the recent events effect it or double up and the other two characters would be the eventual significant other of the parent and their kid.

My Mom's My Dad/My Dad's My Mom - You'd play a transgender parent and I'd play their kid. If you'd want to double up I could double as the other parent/your character's spouse and you could double as their other kid.

Terminal Illness - Either I would play a kid who's sick or I would play a healthy kid and you'd play their parent who's sick. If you'd wanna double up the other parent and a sibling could be included.

Special Needs Kid- I'd play a special needs child that's your character's new foster-kid. If you'd wanna double, I'd also play the other foster-parent and you'd double as either a biological child or child they've adopted.

Holidays - I'd love to do any of the above or just an average family and have them go through all the holidays starting with Halloween and go through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Easter.

Fandoms:

Harry Potter -

An OC wizarding family during the golden trio era

Draco and Harry married with kids

Ginny and Luna married with kids

Once Upon a Time -

Rumpelstiltskin with my OC as his daughter

Regina adopting my OC

Emma having had twins (you'd play Henry and I'd play his OC twin and we'd double as Regina and Emma)

Sherlock -

Sherlock and John adopting

Greg and Mycroft married with kids

Irene and Molly adopting

Flash -

Barry and Iris's future son time travels to find his sister, Nora

Arrow -

Oliver and Felicity have a baby together

I'm totally open to more than what's here, so feel free to suggest something.