Family Matters |⚤| IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mhn0fv2ioJ1ret7hho1_500.gif

firebrick Location: Out & About --> Home --> Picking up Lydia from Work (School)
Significant Other: Lydia Skiie ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ ) Friends With Benefits
Mentioned: N/A
Interactions: Lydia ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ )
Character Sheet: HERE
Outfit: HERE
Color Ref: b80000

Somehow, Lydia always convinced Kyler to do bad things, and this day was no different. What started out as just ice cream turned into a whole day of them ditching classes to do stuff that they didn't really need to be doing. When the time came for Lydia to leave, Kyler found himself frowning, but he knew he couldn't keep her from her work.

So, the teenage boy simply went home. He lived on his own, his parents sending him money for rent and other things each month. It was nice, and because it was just him Kyler owned a one-bedroom apartment. It was the cheapest way to live, and Kyler wasn't going to complain about it. He liked his nice little apartment. It was his happy place.

When he got there, he decided to be a good student for the first time that day. After all, if his grades slipped before football season even began he would not be able to participate in the first game. And that was no good. Sadly, homework became very boring very quickly. He was practically falling asleep when his phone chimed, which he checked right away:

From: Lyddie :) - Hey Kye... don't s'pose you can pick me up from work? I'll make it worth your while ... and dinner's on me.

With a grin, Kyler wasted no time responding:

To: Lyddie :) - On my way, beautiful!

Kyler was in his car in no time, and in less than ten minutes he pulled up in front of school. He sent a message to Lydia letting her know that he was there, and unlocked the doors to his jeep so that she could climb in right away. While he waited, he gently nodded his head to the music coming from his stereo.

tumblr_m2lmr6KUL91rndj5o.gif

Mediumaquamarine Location: Home
Significant Other: Marcus Hawthorne ( @Shin-Ryu Lightning ) Dating
Mentioned: Marcus ( @Shin-Ryu Lightning )
Interactions: N/A
Color Ref: 00b89f

After Marcus had replied to Jennifer's text message she had simply told him to focus on his school work, and that they could talk about dinner plans when he got home from school. She then spent the rest of her day focusing in school, being the chatty girl she was known to be. Though, once her classes were over she wasted no time getting out of there- Jenni wasn't the type of girl to stick around at school longer than she needed to be there.

She and Marcus didn't live too far from her school, which meant she was home in no time. When she got home she decided to do some cleaning up, so that Marcus could come home to a neater house. She knew he worked hard at school, and hoped that a clean house would help him feel more at ease on a Friday night.

Starting with the dishes, Jennifer stuck all the ones she could fit in the dishwasher and hand washed all the rest. She then continued on to clean the rest of the kitchen, do a load of laundry, and pick up little things around the house. Even though she didn't want to, Jennifer even took out the trash. She didn't do a deep clean of the house, mostly because she didn't feel like it and wouldn't have time to finish before Marcus got home, but at the very least the house was noticeably cleaner.

With a huff, Jennifer collapsed down on their couch. She pulled out her cell phone, and opened up Pinterest. Lazily, the blonde scrolled through the endless pages of pictures as she waited for her boyfriend to get home. Man, I didn't even really clean and I'm still tired from it...

Marcus Hawthorne > X <
After a day of Hard Work, Marcus was finally happy to go home. Upon arriving home, he saw that the home was much cleaner then usual. Smiling, he saw his girlfriend sitting on the couch on her smartphone. In a loving matter, he went over to Jennifer and gave her a kiss on the cheek before sitting next to her and pulling her into a hug. "How's my girl?" he asked. "Anything in mind for dinner tonight sweetie?" Over all he was glad that he had a day off so that he could spend it with her. Luckily, he didn't have work until Monday after School.
Interactions: Jennifer Hart (@Brea )
Nikita Akerson > X < ----------> > X <
When her husband left to go to work, Nikki found herself eating dinner alone. After she ate dinner, she fed both of the cats and consistently kept a watch on Yin to make sure he wouldn't attack Yang because the younger kitty needed time to get used to the house and they needed time to learn how to get along. After feeding them, Nikki went upstairs to go ahead and shower, change into a nightie so that she could be more comfortable. After Yang was finished eating, she would follow her owner upstairs. Nikki decided spend the rest of the night resting upstairs in bed, relaxing in bed and cuddling with Yang.
Interactions: Aleric Akerson (@Princess Poisoned Rose )​

Angelina Dang > X <
When they started eating, Angie was really happy because she got to eat delicious food for dinner. Thanks to Elijah, their little prince would keep calm and let Mommy eat in peace. When he was lecturing at her belly, she wanted to giggle, but she just smiled because he was scolding their son. "Hopefully the little prince will calm down a bit now that daddy's home." she said. After they were done eating, Angie decided to take her husband back to the Living Room so that they could cuddle on the couch. "I love you too, sweetheart." When he leaned closer to her, she decided to move a bit. "Gentle honey, don't squish our little prince." She smiled before kissing him on the nose and then using him as a pillow.
Interactions: Elijah Gilbert (@Scorpio Queen )

Gwendoline Kennedy > X < ----------------> > X <
"You're not lucky. You're blessed." She said lovingly as she ate with him. By the time they were done, she would allow him to do the dishes, since her belly kept her too far from the sink and she had trouble reaching the sink. While letting her husband do the dishes, Gwen carried herself upstairs so that she could grab a change of clothes and take a warm bubble bath to unwind. After a couple of minutes, she got out and decided go ahead and wait on their bed, stretching out her legs and caressing her belly, feeling the twins fidgeting, kicking and moving around. Carrying life was one thing, but carrying two lives felt like an honor. As she relaxed on the bed, she waited patiently for her husband to join her.
Interactions: Jaqen H'gher (@Scorpio Queen )​

Manhattan, Kansas :: Friday August 28th, 2015 - around 730pm :: Summer

[bg=#006FFF][dash=black]
Randall K. Darzi ❝Randy❞ » X » 24 〈May.4〉 » African American » Poor Vision/R-G Color Blind » Anglican » Accountant @ MK Accounting Firm;Work Days - M,T,W,R,F;KSU Grad » OPEN;Straight
- From;Fort Supply, Oklahoma - Address; ??? -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#006FFF]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; Home[/dash]
[dash=black]-Will post again later-[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#C65BDE][dash=black]
Mackenzie S. Darzi ❝Kenzi, Kenz❞ » X » 4 〈Apr.5〉 » African American » ADD » Anglican » O.G. Pre-K;2nd Year
- From;Manhattan, Kansas - Address; ??? -[/dash[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#C65BDE][dash=black]
[dash=black]- Will post again later-[/dash][/dash][/bg][dash=black]
[bg=#D1BD23][dash=black]
Victoria A. Love-Mance ❝Vic, Tori❞ » X » 22 〈Feb.2〉 » African American & Indian » No Health Issues » Undeclared Religion » Chef @ L'Amor de Festejos;Work Days - U,T,W,R,F;MATC Grad » Married to Jimmy
- From;Colorado Springs, Colorado - Address; 1953 Blue Hills Rd. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#D1BD23]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; Work[/dash]
[dash=black]-Post again next time, after the timeskip-[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#4A4C52][dash=black]
Alec R. O'Sullivan ❝Alec❞ » X » 25 〈Aug.23〉 » Hispanic & Korean » No Health Issues » Christian » Firefighter @ The local fire department;Work Days - M,T,W,S,U;No Degree » Dating Sorcha
- From;Sweetwater, Texas - Address; 113 Knoxberry Cir. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#4A4C52]
[dash=black]Tagged; Sorcha/ @Princess Poisoned Rose || Location; Home[/dash]
[dash=black]Okay, so maybe the news had taken him by surprise a bit, but at least it wasn't bad news. Was it the ideal situation for the couple right now? definitely not, but they could work with this situation. Gently pressing his lips to her forehead, Alec smiled gently at Sorcha "Scorch, honey, everything will be okay, we'll make it work. We might have to make a few adjustments and budget some things, but everything will be just fine. You'll see. We're in this together, I promise" he said lightly, waiting for a response. The dark haired male was aware he had called his lovely girlfriend Scorch... but it was only because that was what he had called her when they first met. He had forgotten her name but recalled it sounded similar to Scorch, so he just went with it.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0C8587][dash=black]
Emilio F. Perez ❝Emilio❞ » X » 22 〈Aug.3〉 » Spanish » No Health Issues » Catholic » Pilot-in-Training/Aerospace Major;School Days - M,T,W,R;Senior at KSU » Dating <?> Ellie
- From;Barcelona, Spain - Address; 228 Vattier St. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#0C8587]
[dash=black]Tagged; Ellie/ @Shayla || Location; Ellie's House[/dash]
[dash=black]Figuring that Ellie probably had just turned her phone off or left it at home while she was at school, Emilio simply shrugged off the rest of the day, figuring that he would just show up at her house later on and see if she was in the mood for a spontaneous dinner date... or at the very least a cuddle up with some popcorn and a movie type of night. Wandering out of the apartment after filling Dudet's food bowl up, Emilio walked across the street to the apartments parking lot and backed out of the space before rolling off down a few streets until he reached his girlfriends house. Pulling up outside he turned the car off and walked to the door, hoping she answered but knowing it could literally be any of the family members.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#379BBD][dash=black]
Rory J. Simoneit ❝Ro, Rawr❞ » X » 23 〈Nov.2〉 » Lithuanian & Hungarian » Nearsighted, Peanut Allergy » Roman Catholic » 1st Grade Teacher @ W.W.E.S, 1st year;Work Days - M,T,W,R,F;KSU Grad » Dating Caito
- From;Canadian, Texas - Address; 3017 Tumbleweed Ter. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#379BBD]
[dash=black]Tagged; Caito/ @Shayla || Location; Home[/dash]
[dash=black]Being the good friend that she is, Rory gladly picked her best friends daughter up from day care after work and was relieved to find the old carseat that Gallagher had grown out well over a year ago still in the trunk. She was able to fit Mackenzie in it for the five minute ride back home. "Caito you here?" she called as she entered the small house, being greeted happily by the dogs and two of the kittens, the other cats were obviously doing their own thing, as usual.

"I'm thinking pizza for dinner, what does everyone else think?" she asked with a smile glancing at both children and her boyfriend as 5pm rolled around. She wasn't completely positive what time Randy would get here to pick up Mackenzie, but it didn't really make a difference as she was a small child and she was here pretty often anyway.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#317085][dash=black]
Gallagher R. Simoneit ❝Gal❞ » X » 5 〈Jul.28〉 » Hungarian & Lithuanian & Brazilian & Haitian » No Health Issues » Roman Catholic » W.W.E.S;Kindergarten
- From;Manhattan, Kansas - Address; 3017 Tumbleweed Ter. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#317085]
[dash=black]Gallagher nodded excitedly when his mom offered pizza for dinner. After eating his fill he ran off with Kenz to continue their game of hide and go seek. He looked at both the adults: his mom and the man he considered to be his father. He wanted them to play too, but adults were always so easy to find 'cause they were too big.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1E6E1C][dash=black]
Hyder P. Winston ❝Hyde❞ » X » 26 〈Jul.18〉 » English & German & Welsh » No Health Issues » Lutheran » Photographer @ Sports Illustrated;Work Days - M,W,S,Open Hours;KSU Grad » Engaged to Patricia
- From;Riverside, Wyoming - Address; 1959 Colorado St. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1E6E1C]
[dash=black]Tagged; Trish/ @Scorpio Queen || Location; Home[/dash]
[dash=black]Sighing out of astonishment, the flabbergasted male did the only thing he could think to do. Trying to reassure Trish he pulled her closer, rubbing his hand up and down her arm, trying to comfort her. "Look babe, I'm not mad... I can't be, we both screwed this up. Now we just have to calm down and figure out what we want to do about this little situation. What do you want to do, do you want to have the kid and keep it or abort it, give it up for adoption... I'm pretty sure those are our three options... and though I don't like the idea of a child, whatever you choose is fine, I'll stand by you" Hyder reassured her, his face completely serious as he waited for an answer.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#8DB31B][dash=black]
Dakota H. Winters Alston ❝Daisy❞ » X » 22 〈Dec.13〉 » German & English » No Health Issues » Roman Catholic » Florist & Owner @ Daisy Petals & Co.;Work Days - Whenever she wants/Open Hours;MATC Grad » Married to Jeremy
- From;Carmel, California - Address; ??? -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#8DB31B]
[dash=black]Tagged; Jeremy/ @Thingtastic || Location; Home[/dash]
[dash=black]Placing the plates down, Dakota took her seat at the small table across from her husband and listened as he talked "you are just a bit over sympathetic sometimes, no?" she asked with a playful tone in her voice. "You know Ms.Higgins is a true sweetheart, she ordered a bunch of bouquets for her best friends daughters wedding next week ... but she will keep calling you about her cat. That animal is her child" Daisy said lightly between bites of eggs and toast. "Speaking of the bouquets, I need to run down to the shop for a few hours, I'll see you in a bit?" the blonde asked as she finished and began to collect the dirty dishes.

A while later, Dakota walked back down the block, headed back home after what should have been a rather brief work day of sorting out a few last minute requests and taking care of the plants turned into a nearly full fledged work day that Dakota didn't find herself leaving until about 7pm. Walking through the door of the house, Daisy smiled as a few of her four-legged children ran over to greet her. Hopefully her husband was still here. Surely she would find out in a few minutes.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#DEDACD][dash=black]
Killian G. Underwood ❝Killian❞ » X » 23 〈Aug.31〉 » Irish » No Health Issues » Roman Catholic » Geographer @ Works at Home;Work Days - Open Work Hours;MATC Grad » Dating Daenerys
- From;Owaka, New Zealand - Address; 121 Knoxberry Cir. -
[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#DEDACD]
[dash=black]Killian smiled as his girlfriend walked in and kissed him "glad to see your home" he said warmly, finishing up the last of his work for the day. Once she came back out, dressed and ready to go he hot her a warm smile. "I think I'd be happy to do anything you feel like... especially considering you were at work all day... but perhaps we should get dinner first?"[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#A45AC7][dash=black]
Tessa K. Nicolls ❝Tess❞ » X » 17 〈May.30〉 » Welsh & Greek & English » No Health Issues » Methodist » Part-Time Riding Instructor @ Little Apple Equestrian Center;Work Days - R,F,S,;M.H.S - 11th Grade » OPEN;Straight
- From;Hawera, New Zealand - Address; ??? -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#A45AC7]
[bg=#C42175][dash=black]
Maisy L. Nicolls ❝Maisy❞ » X » 8m 〈Dec.25〉 » Welsh & Greek & English & Australian » Type I Diabetes » Methodist
- From;Hawera, New Zealand - Address; ??? -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#C42175]
[bg=#24B370][dash=black]
Casey E. Pan ❝Case, Pan❞ » X » 18 〈Oct.7〉 » French & Irish & English » Allergies » Protestant » Part-Time Lifeguard/Police-in-Training/Criminal Justice Major;School Days - T,R,F;Work Days - M,T,R,S;Freshman at MATC » Dating Isabella
- From;Castleton, England - Address; 1616 Woodcrest Dr. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#24B370]
[dash=black]Tagged; Isabella/ @Shayla || Location; [/dash]
[dash=black]Around 6pm Casey arrived home and began cleaning up the mess that, no-doubt, his samoyed puppy Smee had made for him. Hook was lying by the empty fireplace and Chief was stretched out on the top edge of the couch. The only one not present was Smee, which only confirmed what Casey already knew. By the time he had gotten everything cleaned up it was 6:45pm. Seemed like a good time to call his girlfriend... no? Pulling out his phone he hit favorites and her picture then waited as the phone fung, hopefully she would pick up so he could ask if she wanted to grab dinner or something. He was starving.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#6945A8][dash=black]
Lydia V. Skiie ❝Lyd, Lyddie❞ » X » 15 〈Apr.18〉 » French & Native American » Pollen & Wheat Allergies » Christian » Part-Time Gymnastics Instructor @ Manhattan Gymnastics & Part-Time Animal Groomer @ Squeaky Clean Pets Inc.;Work Days,Gym - M,W,F||Grooming - T,S,U;M.H.S - 10th Grade » Kyler is her Friend with Benefits » Roughly 1 week Pregnant, but is unaware
- From;Belle Fourche, South Dakota - Address; 212 Summit Ave. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#6945A8]
[dash=black]Tagged; Kyler/ @Brea || Location; School[/dash]
[dash=black]Letting out a sigh of relief once her partner in crime arrived at Manhattan Gymnastics extremely quickly, allowing the tiny teen to climb aboard the jeep and enjoy the road to... wherever it was they were going. Looking over at Kyler as he nodded to the music, Lyddie couldn't help but notice just how cute he really was. She really was a pretty crumby influence on him... but he accepted her for who she was, and that was pretty uncommon for people to do with the blonde. "So, did you miss me?" she asked leaning over and resting her head on his shoulder as she cast her blue gaze up at him.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#DEDE28][dash=black]
Amethyst H. Skiie ❝Amy❞ » X » Not Born Yet 〈Jun.23〉 » French & Native American & Ecuadorian & Creole » No Health Issues » Christian
- From;Manhattan,Kansas - Address; 212 Summit Ave. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#DEDE28]
[dash=black]Tagged; None || Location; In the Womb[/dash]
[dash=black]-Not Born Yet... won't be for quite some time-[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#3E3C42][dash=black]
Onyx R. Wagner ❝Onyx❞ » X » 16 〈Oct.28〉 » African American & Puerto Rican » No Health Issues » Baptist » Unemployed;M.H.S - 11th Grade » Dating Kimberly
- From;Manhattan, Kansas - Address; ??? -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#3E3C42]
[dash=black]Tagged; Kim/ @Shin-Ryu Lightning || Location; M.H.S[/dash]
[dash=black]"Here we go again" Onyx muttered as he walked over and put his hands lightly on Kim's shoulders. He wanted her to sit back down... even if they would be having a vocal screaming match he certainly did not need her back to be screaming at her as well. Taking a deep breath to stay calm before he began, Onyx looked at Kim, straight in the eye "Of course I'll be there for you. Do I want a little brat? Hell no, but I'll stick around. I can get a job at one of those fast food places or something if I have to, and my parents left a decent sum of money for me... and I'm sure Jezi would hand over some if I made her, but I'm not about to stop living and having fun. Hell, once you were a real person too... not some crotchety teenager" Onyx sighed, removing his arms from her shoulders and crossing them, waiting for one of her retaliating responses. "Look, I don't care if I finish high school. In fact, I would have dropped out when I turned sixteen if I hadn't met you and wanted to spend more time with you. I don't really have all those aspirations that you do. Now, please try to calm down. All your mood swings are killin' me girl."[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#CC2135][dash=black]
Jezebel F. Wagner ❝Jez, Jezi❞ » X » 16 〈Oct.28〉 » African American & Puerto Rican » No Health Issues » Baptist » Part-Time Babysitter;Work Days - Open Availability when not in school;M.H.S - 11th Grade » Friends with Cody ... eventually romantic
- From;Manhattan, Kansas - Address; 4623 S. Dwight Dr. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#CC2135]
[dash=black]Tagged; Cody/ @Shin Ryu Lightning || Location; Home[/dash]
[dash=black]Jezebel sighed as she glanced out her window, humming the tune to Shake It Off by T.Swift, one of her favorite artists. "Oh Monty... I'm so bored... and I really wish my brother would stop wearing his ass as a hat. He's gonna be a father, he seriously has to straighten out his act, don't'cha think bud?" she asked leaning forward and scratching the cavalier's chin. "At least he has a girlfriend. All I have is Cody... my ... friend..." she sighed lightly before laying back on her pillows, her phone resting on the night table next to her head. Monty crawled over and rested his head on her chest.[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1A548A][dash=black]
Theodore D. Rios ❝Teddy, Theo, TR❞ » X » 3 〈Apr.13〉 » Irish & Portuguese » ADHD » Roman Catholic » O.G. Pre-K;1st Year » Orphan/Fostered with Sorcha & Alec
- From;Manhattan, Kansas - Address; 1700 Little Kitten Ave./113 Knoxberry Cir. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#1A548A]
[bg=#DBB3C5][dash=black]
Tierra I. Rios ❝Ti, Tia❞ » X » 5 〈Nov.28〉 » Irish & Portuguese » Night Terrors, Anxiety, Trust Issues » Roman Catholic » W.W.E.S;1st Grade » Orphan/Fostered with Sorcha & Alec
- From;Manhattan, Kansas - Address; 1700 Little Kitten Ave./113 Knoxberry Cir. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#DBB3C5]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; W.W.E.S[/dash]
[bg=#A30C0C][dash=black]
Tobias F. Rios ❝Tobe, Toby❞ » X » 7 〈Jun.21〉 » Irish & Portuguese » Attachment & Trust Issues » Roman Catholic » W.W.E.S;2nd Grade » Orphan
- From;Manhattan, Kansas - Address; 1700 Little Kitten Ave. -[/dash][/bg]
[bg=#A30C0C]
[dash=black]Tagged; Open || Location; Group Home[/dash]
[dash=black]-Will post again later-[/dash][/bg][/dash]​
[dash=black][/dash]

Cody O'Conner > X <
While sitting on the Living Room Couch, Cody contemplated on texted Jezebel. With the weekend tomorrow, he could definitely take her out on a date. Thanks to his Brother, he also had a car to drive. Though it took him a while to fully to restore it to its former glory. Cody owned a Datsun 280Z from 1978. He enjoyed restoring Classic Cars. Every weekend he and his Brother would go to the Junkyard, find the worst piece of scrap they could find and take it home to restore. Yes, restoring cars cost a lot of money, but in the end, it was always worth it because they could sell them for a Profit. There have only been a few cars that the O'Conner Brothers have kept. They weren't living in the big time just yet, but they were sure getting close. After gathering a lot of courage, Cody finally texted her. 'I wish I could ask you face to face, but I was wondering if you would like to join me for dinner tomorrow evening.' He pressed send before going back to doing his homework.
Interactions: Jezebel Wagner (@~Happily.Ever.After~ )​

Kimberly Gilcrest > X <
Seeing how Onyx didn't seem to care about anything right now, Kim got even more annoyed. "If your parents left you with a good sum of money, you should do something more useful with it. Like going to college? Fast Food isn't going to cut it when you have a Family to feed, Onyx." She held her back to relieve the pain she was feeling. If she got more worked up, there were chances that she might go into labor. "Look, I know you wanna have a good time, but what I'm trying to say is that you should put your family first. Okay, I'll be the one at home taking care of the baby, we got my sister to babysit on her days off. You can still go have fun with your Friends, I will with mine every once in a while." She was on the verge of losing it when he was not taking her seriously and asked her to calm down. She took a deep breath. "Really? You're asking me to calm down...Alright then, I will."
Interactions: Onyx Wagner (@~Happily.Ever.After~ )

Wendy Gilcrest > X <
After a nice long drive, Wendy headed home to hear Kimberly and Onyx having words. To make her presence known, she closed the door a bit louder then usual, but did not slam it.​

Last edited:
tumblr_mhn0fv2ioJ1ret7hho1_500.gif

firebrick Location: Driving
Significant Other: Lydia Skiie ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ ) Friends With Benefits
Interactions: Lydia ( @~Happily.Ever.After~ )
Color Ref: b80000

For whatever reason, Kyler always felt extremely relaxed around Lydia. He couldn't decide whether is was because she was so carefree, or because they had been intimate together on many occasions, or some other reason. All he knew was that he was always just himself whenever she was around. As he drove away from the gym he bopped his head to the music, something he was less likely to do with anyone other than Lydia in the car.

He felt her lean against his shoulder, and for a brief moment he glanced down at his female friend. His lips pulled back into a smile and he gave a slight nod to her question. "Of course I missed you," he said, wrapping his right arm around her so he was now driving one-handed. "And I know you missed me."

Coming to a stop sign at the end of the street, Kyler realized he had no idea where they were going. "So," He began, looking from one end of the street to the other, "Should I take you home? Or, do you have something else you wanna do?" Once again he shifted to look down at Lydia as she answered.

Interactions: Marcus ( @Shin-Ryu Lightning )

It wasn't long before Jennifer heard someone enter the house, assuming it was Marcus. Sure enough, he found her sitting on the couch only a few moments later. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before sinking down next to her and asking how she was. "Good," Jenna replied with a smile, looking away from her phone and towards him.

Marcus then asked what she wanted for dinner, and Jenna gave this some thought. "I honestly don't care, as long as we don't order pizza again. I'm really sick of it," She said, remembering the giant pizza she had gradually been eating the last few days. That morning she had the last slice for breakfast, and Jenna would by lying if she said she wasn't glad to be rid of it.

[fieldbox="Sorcha Everhart, purple, solid"]❝Rosey❞ » X » 22 〈June 13〉 » Irish » Allergies » Pagan » First year Resident Doctor at the local Hospital;Work Days - M,T,W,F,Sat, OC On Sunday;Medical Degree» Dating Alec
- From Waterford, Ireland - Address; 113 Knoxberry Cir. -

She dropped her head onto his chest and breathed a sigh of relief. "I don't even know how we managed to slip up. Not that I am not thrilled be having your child love because I am. This is a difficult time and you know I want to adopt Teddy and his brother once we keep moving forward." She said hinting towards marriage because even she knew where they were headed and it was in that direction. Sorcha and Alec had talked about it many times and she even heard their fosters ask more than a couple times when they were going to get married. "I will set aside some savings to go towards the baby and all its needs. Oh that reminds me." She pulled out a slip from her pants and handed him the sonogram picture. "There's our little JellyBean... See my resident Doctor Bailey wanted to show how to do a proper sonogram and well I volunteered but I didn't expect to find out I was pregnant."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Alaric Akerson, maroon, solid"]❝Al, AJ, Ric❞ » X » 26 〈July 19〉 » American » No Health Issues » Atheist » EMT@ The local fire department;Work Days - M,T,W,Sun.;Degree in Emergency Medicine »Married to Nikita
- From San Antonio, Texas - Address; 1705 Little Kitten AVE -
*He is at work and I will post for him next time*

Tagged: [/fieldbox]​

Interactions: Marcus ( @Shin-Ryu Lightning )

It wasn't long before Jennifer heard someone enter the house, assuming it was Marcus. Sure enough, he found her sitting on the couch only a few moments later. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before sinking down next to her and asking how she was. "Good," Jenna replied with a smile, looking away from her phone and towards him.

Marcus then asked what she wanted for dinner, and Jenna gave this some thought. "I honestly don't care, as long as we don't order pizza again. I'm really sick of it," She said, remembering the giant pizza she had gradually been eating the last few days. That morning she had the last slice for breakfast, and Jenna would by lying if she said she wasn't glad to be rid of it.
Marcus Hawthorne > X <
"That's good to hear, sweetheart." He smiled as he snuggled up next to her. While she said she didn't care what she wanted for dinner, he kinda smiled at the no ordering pizza. "Yeah, sorry we had too much leftovers last time. I'm kinda getting sick of it too. Probably won't be able to look at it without feeling sick. How would you feel about...Homemade Chicken Teriyaki?" He asked, smiling down at her. Because they have been eating out quite a bit, Marcus kinda wanted to start eating more at home, so that they could save money.

Status
Not open for further replies.