Family Is Important!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SammyTheNotAPanda

Original poster
I had a little nugget of an idea that I'd quite like to develop and play out with another writer.

Effectively, this is a simple concept that will focus around a pair of twins, one of which (My character) has learning difficulties and medicinal needs, making him very reliant on (Your character) for help with communication and various day to day tasks, as he is unable to look after himself well, and will never really have any independence. Despite this, he is a very happy and bubbly young man, filled with love and affection for (Your character).

(Y/C) is a "normal" teenager in comparison to her brother, and his chosen main carer. (Everything else about him is your choice.)
I figured the main plot would focus on aspects of their day to day lives, including (Y/C) working on teaching (My character) how to speak, helping him develop more of his own skills and to undertake aspects of his own care, etc, etc.

Obviously, this will NOT be incest. The main focus in on the twins, and they can be anywhere between 15 and 18 years of age. If the parents are still in the picture, of if they are in the care system is your choice. However, they will be the YOUNGEST siblings in whatever family unit they are in.

Sorry for the vagueness information wise, I just have the skeleton of an idea at the moment, unfortunately.

Ooh, I'm quite interested. It's a unique plot...PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.