Family is Family, No Matter What (Signups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if my character will still count, but I did finish up my CS.

[ I hope you don't mind me popping up...]

large.png

| Name |
Nori Akiyama

| Age |
Thirteen

| Gender |
Male

| Personality |
Nori is as energetic as one would expect a thirteen year old boy to be. Always beaming bright, the young male rarely shows any negative emotion. He's care-free and reckless, viewing the world as his playground and nothing more. Shy is not in his vocabulary for he is one of the most friendliest and sociable person out there. That being said, the white-haired teen is also very talkative, especially when silence might be brooding. When one gets stamped into Nori's good books, they just received a loyal and faithful friend, who can be quite affectionate and clingy at times. The young teen gets attached easily and it has hurt him in the past, but that hasn't stopped him from repeating his mistakes. Behind the bubbly nature is a broken boy who's lost in a big world. Deep down, the boy is hurting more than he lets on, but he refuses to confide in anyone, not wanting to be perceived as weak or see pity in people's gazes. So, he will continue to beam as bright as the Sun with his head held high, hiding his pain behind bouts of laughter and wide, Cheshire Cat grins.

| Orientation |
Bisexual

| Likes |
• Snow
• Stuffed Animals
• Tea
• Sleeping
• Cuddling
• Coloring
• Real Animals
• Books

| Dislikes |
• Rain
• Being too hot or too cold
• Interrupted sleep
• Being ignored
• Exercise
• Pulp (in orange juice and such)
• Crying
• Feeling weak

| Biography |
Born and raised in London, England, Nori didn't have a traumatizing childhood or anything of the sort. In fact, he was quite content with his lifestyle and the way that things went. Both of his parents were apart of the wealthy class, making it possible for him to have anything and everything that he desired. Living in a large house that had bustling maids and butlers, he was the kid that others envied. All of that changed during one night. Nori and his family had been sound asleep, oblivious to the danger that was lurking around. It was a peaceful night, nothing out of the ordinary. That all spiraled down hill when their house was broken into, startling the Akiyama household. It was chaos as Nori's parents tried to stop the burgalurs and call 911. Contrary to belief, the burgalars didn't just steal their possessions. They also kidnapped Nori. Helpless and terrified, the young boy's parents could only watch as he was taken away, tears flowing down everyone's cheeks. Somewhere along the way of the kidnapping, Nori had been able to escape. Too far from home, Nori ran blindedly, just wanting to get far away. Not knowing what else to do, he set on surviving on his own and bumped into a group of runaways and/or orphans, joining them. They've been his new family ever since.

| Notes |
• Has a British accent
• Loves to feed stray animals
• Suffers from heterochromia iridum
Kindly change the color of the text to a brighter shade. It's almost impossible to read on a darker background.

I've changed the shade. Hopefully it's easier to see and read now.

If no one else posts by tomorrow morning I say we move on to the sunrise/breakfast part of the RP.

Reactions: Evaline Tudor
If it's all right with everyone else I will post moving things up to the morning/sunrise. If no one has a problem with that. It should be hopefully this evening if not sooner.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I posted a ref picture of Corin (beware, it's very messy..)

Also, I will be making a male character very soon! I'm very busy with the ACT, AP tests, an upcoming con as well as managing a club function and participating in a musical, so I will post when I can!

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I'm expecting posts to pick up after school finishes for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.