Family is Family, No Matter What (Signups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
When you're a runaway, things tend not to work out very well. Sure, you can probably find a place to crash for the spring and summer, but what happens when Autumn sets in? Or worse, Winter? You freeze, that's what. Without an actual place to stay in, your odds of surviving a year are pretty slim. Well, this particular group of orphans and runaways has decided they're going to beat those odds. They've managed to find an abandoned house to live in. Although it has no utilities at all, it's better shelter than, say, a bench. Two stories high, four bedrooms including the master, and a full-sized kitchen for stashing non-perishables. These kids are making the best of what would otherwise be a lethally cold winter.
Now it's just despairingly cold.

Rules are simple, as always.​
  1. No god-modding. Shouldn't be an issue as this is a social RP, but still.​
  2. Keep the profiles from being too dark. I don't want kids who murdered their parents (last time I tried this idea, I got exactly that).​
  3. Be nice to the other players.​
  4. Don't go killing off characters without the owner's permission.​
  5. Enjoy yourself!​
Also, there's some things you should be aware of. In case the opening didn't make it clear, the setting is in Winter. Snow, ice, the works. The house has insulation, yes, but that just keeps it from getting too cold. Please be aware of that in your posts. The house itself isn't exactly in a populated neighborhood, which keeps the orphans from being reported. Pretty much everything these kids have is either stolen or salvaged from the local dumpsters. Again, please be aware of that.

Appearance: (Anime picture or a well-written description)
Name:
Personality: (Nothing too dark. A little bad history is fine, but no murders)
Orientation: (Straight? Gay? Lesbian?)
Dislikes: Bullet point form
Biography: (Please include details on how they became an orphan/runaway and how they came to be a part of the group)
Notes: (Anything that doesn't really fit into the above sections. Tidbits, anecdotes, anything.)​

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Appearance:
lady with the red hair.jpg
Name: Kirai Shimakage
Personality: Kirai is a kind and helpful young woman who cannot abandon another in trouble. Kirai is also somewhat proud and despite her kind personality, she will not hesitate to get physical with those that challenge her authority or make fun of her abilities. She is not afraid to act out on her own and will take matters in her own hands from time to time.
Orientation: Straight
-Cars
-Action Movies
-Martial Arts
-Guns
-Spiders
-Snakes
Dislikes:
-Cockroaches
-Scallops
-Bullying
Biography: Kirai was born into a small family of Wealthy Japanese-American Conglomerates, so she lived a Comfortable Life for quite some time. Around the time she was sixteen, when her parents threw a party, they were caught in the middle of a Spree Shooting, where both her parents were shot to death before their killer was gunned down by Cops. Unable to contact any Relatives, Kirai was placed into the Orphanage before running away a year later. Without access to her Family's Wealth and inability to contact the Family Butler, Kirai will have to work hard in order to help her fellow Runaways live better. At least for another year, as she is unable to inherit the immense wealth that her Parents have left behind for her.
Notes:
-Nothing worth noting

Last edited:
Appearance:
View attachment 64860
Name: Kirai Shimakage
Personality: Kirai is a kind and helpful young woman who cannot abandon another in trouble. Kirai is also somewhat proud and despite her kind personality, she will not hesitate to get physical with those that challenge her authority or make fun of her abilities. She is not afraid to act out on her own and will take matters in her own hands from time to time.
-Cars
-Action Movies
-Martial Arts
-Guns
-Spiders
-Snakes
Dislikes:
-Cockroaches
-Scallops
-Bullying
Biography: Kirai was born into a small family of Wealthy Japanese-American Conglomerates, so she lived a Comfortable Life for quite some time. Around the time she was sixteen, when her parents threw a party, they were caught in the middle of a Spree Shooting, where both her parents were shot to death before their killer was gunned down by Cops. Unable to contact any Relatives, Kirai was placed into the Orphanage before running away a year later. With access to her Family's Wealth, through her Family Butler, whom she keeps in contact with, Kirai is able to help her fellow Runaways live comfortably.
Notes:
-Nothing worth noting

I like her appearance and her personality, but her back story kinda defies the point of the RP. You catch my meaning, right?

Appearance:
2caf1553abcd4a8b6af0210226d8ae3c.jpg

Name: Obi Joel
Personality: Obi is a loner by circumstance rather than by nature; she's very cautious, and very reserved. She doesn't say much in group discussions, and very rarely is she willing to have a one on one conversation with someone. In the occasion that does happen, she tends to keep her responses brief and to the point. Yet for the cold air she puts on, her heart is actually very warm and compassionate. She cares about the group of kids she's fallen alongside as if they were her family, though they can't tell. She's willing to sacrifice anything she can for their safety.
Orientation: Bisexual with more lesbian tendencies
·Lace
·Moonlight
·Tea
·Rabbits
·Boots
·Sweaters
·Books
·Music

Dislikes:
·People who don't like to read
·Kanye West
·Neon colors
·Fire
·Comic books
Biography: Obi was the daughter of a single orthodox Jewish father who worked as a carpenter. One spring he'd been asked by their synagogue to do some woodwork for the sanctuary and he took the job. A week later while he was in the building, someone set fire to the assembly. Her father never made it out. He had no relatuves in their town to take Obi in, and her mother didn't care about her, so she grabbed what she could carry after the mourning period had passed and set out to live on her own.
During the summer she fell ill with heat stroke in a field. When she came to, she was surprised to learn that a traveling band of kids had run across her and when they realized she was alive, gathered her up and found some shade and did what they could with what they had to get her temperature down. She's been with them ever since.
Notes: Nothing further to note.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
2caf1553abcd4a8b6af0210226d8ae3c.jpg

Name: Obi Joel
Personality: Yami is a longer by circumstance rather than by nature; she's very cautious, and very reserved. She doesn't say much in group discussions, and very rarely is she willing to have a one on one conversation with someone. In the occasion that does happen, she tends to keep her responses brief and to the point. Yet for the cold air she puts on, her heart is actually very warm and compassionate. She cares about the group of kids she's fallen alongside as if they were her family, though they can't tell. She's willing to sacrifice anything she can for their safety.
Orientation: Bisexual with more lesbian tendencies
·Lace
·Moonlight
·Tea
·Rabbits
·Boots
·Sweaters
·Books
·Music

Dislikes:
·People who don't like to read
·Kanye West
·Neon colors
·Fire
·Comic books
Biography: Obi was the daughter of a single orthodox Jewish father who worked as a carpenter. One spring he'd been asked by their synagogue to do some woodwork for the sanctuary and he took the job. A week later while he was in the building, someone set fire to the assembly. Her father never made it out. He had no relatuves in their town to take Obi in, and her mother didn't care about her, so she grabbed what she could carry after the mourning period had passed and set out to live on her own.
During the summer she fell ill with heat stroke in a field. When she came to, she was surprised to learn that a traveling band of kids had run across her and when they realized she was alive, gathered her up and found some shade and did what they could with what they had to get her temperature down. She's been with them ever since.
Notes: Nothing further to note.
I like her. Approved.

I like her appearance and her personality, but her back story kinda defies the point of the RP. You catch my meaning, right?
Yeah, I made some edits, hopefully its a bit better. Maybe I was thinking about Batman while filling out the CS xD

Yeah, I made some edits, hopefully its a bit better. Maybe I was thinking about Batman while filling out the CS xD
Now that you mention it, I see the similarities. Approved.

This one sounds interesting. I might have to fix up a CS in the next 24 hours.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Appearance:
anime-anime-girl-blonde-hair-girl-Favim.com-711669.jpg

Name: Raine Karka
Personality: Raine is, by nature, not the most optimistic. She's doesn't talk about how she feels much, instead trying her best to support others. She is not 'dark' or 'depressing' by any means, however, and is very comical and almost dorky, usually managing to be genuinely happy around people she likes. It can be difficult to determine what she's thinking, though, because when she isn't happy, she's either pretending to be happy or straight up shutting people out. She has anger issues, usually taking her anger out physically on inanimate objects or herself, or projecting it verbally onto others. So far, she's never been in any sort of a physical altercation with another person. She is sometimes seen as fairly weird and overly emotional.
Orientation: Pansexual
  • Cuddling
  • Romance
  • Affection
  • Reading
  • Cats
  • Internet
  • Music
  • Hoodies
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Singing
  • Acting
Dislikes:
  • Being yelled at
  • Abandonment
  • Spiders
  • Bugs
  • Being surprised
  • Messing things up
  • Failing
  • Being hot
  • Being alone
  • Being unsure
  • Public speaking
  • Awkward moments
Biography: Raine ran away almost 2 years ago, when she was 13. She was young, she was disliked, and she was desperate. Growing up, her mom and dad, though still in contact with her, never wanted to raise her, so her grandparents took on that job. As much as she loved her supportive(If sometimes rude and conservative) grandparents, she didn't belong. The constant teasing at school, and being ostracized and ignored by the few people she considered to be her friends didn't help either. Eventually, she got fed up. So she ran away. It was an impulsive decision, so she didn't bring much with her, save for the clothes she had on her back and a small backpack containing a pair of jeans and a sweater, along with her iPod, its charger, and headphones. She left a loving note to her grandparents, and left. For a few months, she wandered, obtaining food and money through various means. But one day, she was attacked, being robbed of only about $40. It was cold, and she was alone and in pain and hurt pretty badly, and had nowhere and no one to turn to. She'd heard rumors of a group of runaways just a town over, so she started her trek over there. When she got there, exhausted and tired, she nearly begged them to help. They did, and she stayed with them from then on.
Notes: I mentioned the fact that she has an iPod, and I know you emphasized the whole they steal things and get things mostly from dumpsters but I hope it's alright since she has it from before she ran away? I know she has no utilities in the house but I figured she could maybe charge it everyone in a while in like, public parks or libraries or something like that. That's all!

Appearance:
anime-anime-girl-blonde-hair-girl-Favim.com-711669.jpg

Name: Raine Karka
Personality: Raine is, by nature, not the most optimistic. She's doesn't talk about how she feels much, instead trying her best to support others. She is not 'dark' or 'depressing' by any means, however, and is very comical and almost dorky, usually managing to be genuinely happy around people she likes. It can be difficult to determine what she's thinking, though, because when she isn't happy, she's either pretending to be happy or straight up shutting people out. She has anger issues, usually taking her anger out physically on inanimate objects or herself, or projecting it verbally onto others. So far, she's never been in any sort of a physical altercation with another person. She is sometimes seen as fairly weird and overly emotional.
Orientation: Pansexual
  • Cuddling
  • Romance
  • Affection
  • Reading
  • Cats
  • Internet
  • Music
  • Hoodies
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Singing
  • Acting
Dislikes:
  • Being yelled at
  • Abandonment
  • Spiders
  • Bugs
  • Being surprised
  • Messing things up
  • Failing
  • Being hot
  • Being alone
  • Being unsure
  • Public speaking
  • Awkward moments
Biography: Raine ran away almost 2 years ago, when she was 13. She was young, she was disliked, and she was desperate. Growing up, her mom and dad, though still in contact with her, never wanted to raise her, so her grandparents took on that job. As much as she loved her supportive(If sometimes rude and conservative) grandparents, she didn't belong. The constant teasing at school, and being ostracized and ignored by the few people she considered to be her friends didn't help either. Eventually, she got fed up. So she ran away. It was an impulsive decision, so she didn't bring much with her, save for the clothes she had on her back and a small backpack containing a pair of jeans and a sweater, along with her iPod, its charger, and headphones. She left a loving note to her grandparents, and left. For a few months, she wandered, obtaining food and money through various means. But one day, she was attacked, being robbed of only about $40. It was cold, and she was alone and in pain and hurt pretty badly, and had nowhere and no one to turn to. She'd heard rumors of a group of runaways just a town over, so she started her trek over there. When she got there, exhausted and tired, she nearly begged them to help. They did, and she stayed with them from then on.
Notes: I mentioned the fact that she has an iPod, and I know you emphasized the whole they steal things and get things mostly from dumpsters but I hope it's alright since she has it from before she ran away? I know she has no utilities in the house but I figured she could maybe charge it everyone in a while in like, public parks or libraries or something like that. That's all!
She's approved. I hope she doesn't mind sharing her music.

Appearance:
2046170322_ikuto_xlarge.jpeg

Name: Luke Thomas

Personality: Luke likes to help where he can, but don't mistake his kindness for weakness. He means what he says, says what he means. Honest, at times brutally so, but will apologize if he steps over the line. Has a razor sharp wit, but doesn't use it until he knows the person well enough that they can take it and give it back to him. Luke usually has an easy going smile and believes in trying to keep an even keel over all.

• Loyalty
  • Working out
  • Reading
  • Helping the "family"
  • T-shirts
  • Blue Jeans
  • Classic Rock
  • Honesty
  • Old Movies

Dislikes:
  • Dishonesty
  • Laziness
  • Stupidity
  • Bullies
  • Loud Noises
  • People with no belief in themselves

Biography:
Luke was born to what appeared to be a loving upper-middle class family, and that should've been all he needed for a happy ending. Unfortunately this was a case of looks being very deceiving. Luke's Father Bryan was the D-A who was on the take, and his mother Ellen drank like a fish.

Luke was smart though and he could see that he would one day have to take care of himself his parents were living on borrowed time. While he was away at boarding school Luke studied and read books on how to survive on your own. Then came his "judgement day" as Luke's father was caught in an FBI sting, and his mother couldn't take the humiliation and committed suicide. Luke had heard stories of what happened to kids in his situation it usually meant getting caught and getting lost in the system since he had no other relatives that wanted to take him in. Luke was determined not to get caught or lost in a broken system, so one night before Luke could be taken away he put on a black hoodie, dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt and left the school. He ran from the school to a gas station. Hopped into the bed of pick up truck and away he went. Luke didn't care where it was as long as it was away from there.

When the driver stopped at a diner Luke had no idea where he was or anything, and trying to survive on his own was a lot harder than the books and stories he read about. He hopped out of the truck and Luke made his way to the city where he couldn't believe what he saw; other teenagers dumpster diving and Luke could tell that they were trying to survive like him. Luke introduced himself and the fact that they all had the will to try and survive helped them form a bond that no one else could understand but them.

Appearance:
2046170322_ikuto_xlarge.jpeg

Name: Luke Thomas

Personality: Luke likes to help where he can, but don't mistake his kindness for weakness. He means what he says, says what he means. Honest, at times brutally so, but will apologize if he steps over the line. Has a razor sharp wit, but doesn't use it until he knows the person well enough that they can take it and give it back to him. Luke usually has an easy going smile and believes in trying to keep an even keel over all.

• Loyalty
  • Working out
  • Reading
  • Helping the "family"
  • T-shirts
  • Blue Jeans
  • Classic Rock
  • Honesty
  • Old Movies

Dislikes:
  • Dishonesty
  • Laziness
  • Stupidity
  • Bullies
  • Loud Noises
  • People with no belief in themselves

Biography:
Luke was born to what appeared to be a loving upper-middle class family, and that should've been all he needed for a happy ending. Unfortunately this was a case of looks being very deceiving. Luke's Father Bryan was the D-A who was on the take, and his mother Ellen drank like a fish.

Luke was smart though and he could see that he would one day have to take care of himself his parents were living on borrowed time. While he was away at boarding school Luke studied and read books on how to survive on your own. Then came his "judgement day" as Luke's father was caught in an FBI sting, and his mother couldn't take the humiliation and committed suicide. Luke had heard stories of what happened to kids in his situation it usually meant getting caught and getting lost in the system since he had no other relatives that wanted to take him in. Luke was determined not to get caught or lost in a broken system, so one night before Luke could be taken away he put on a black hoodie, dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt and left the school. He ran from the school to a gas station. Hopped into the bed of pick up truck and away he went. Luke didn't care where it was as long as it was away from there.

When the driver stopped at a diner Luke had no idea where he was or anything, and trying to survive on his own was a lot harder than the books and stories he read about. He hopped out of the truck and Luke made his way to the city where he couldn't believe what he saw; other teenagers dumpster diving and Luke could tell that they were trying to survive like him. Luke introduced himself and the fact that they all had the will to try and survive helped them form a bond that no one else could understand but them.
Approved. If you guys don't mind, I'd like to appoint Luke as one of the "leaders" of the group. Not so much "in charge" but "a person everyone listens to".

tumblr_nmx9d7hqA21tw4sq7o1_250.jpg

(sorry for my messy art...!! I also forgot to give her winter clothes...bah)

Appearance: Corin is a stocky young woman of 5'4 and has a very dark skin complexion. Her dark hair is naturally long and kinky, however, she cut it down to a close shave so that it will be easier hygienically She has dark brown eyes and very faint freckles that splatter her diamond-shaped face. Although Corin is stocky and short, she is packed full of muscle because of her love for being fit and her dream to be a gymnast. She has a decent body, however, her left leg was amputated when she was a child after she was mauled by a pack of dogs on a hiking trip. Often, Corin wears pants so that no one will notice her disability. Her outfits merely consist of long sleeves sweaters she packed before she left, pants, and a beanie to keep her head and ears warm.

Name: Corin Lefevre

Personality: Corin is a bright young woman who unfortunately lets her emotions guide her instead of common sense. She is brash and hasty, and her blunt way of interacting with others can make her come across as bossy or demanding. She wears her heart on her sleeve and will not be afraid to show her true emotions or ideas. She does, however, attach to people easily and can be a very loyal friend, this mostly stemming from her desire to always be in a group setting.But, she hates being in a position that requires her to determine what happens to others, and can break down into tears from frustration. Corin also feels like she should push herself because she has a disability, and wants to prove others that she can function physically like any other able-bodied person.

Orientation: Bisexual

• Gymnastics
  • technology
  • self-reliance
  • thinking
  • compliments
  • spring
  • climbing trees
  • being active
  • human interaction
  • competitions

• Situations she can't change
  • large animals
  • dogs
  • being alone
  • Not having an upper hand
  • complete silence
  • Darkness
  • Being helpless

Biography: Corin is a French/ Hatian girl that was born to a prestigious family of doctors and nurses. Her mother was a very strict woman with a very authoritarian demeanor and parenting style. She pushed Corin too hard often, and was gone from home because of her work. Corin had a better relationship with her father, although, he left when she was six right after her leg was amputated. He was stricken with grief that he could let something happen to his beautiful daughter, and Corin never had contact with him again. After the disappearance of her father, Corin started to lash out at adult figures and try to befriend every child she met. These habits followed her into her late teens. The young woman had enough of her totalitarian mother, however, when she turned seventeen. She was almost an adult, and she wanted to abide by her own rules. After having a very terrible falling out, Corin made a plan. She decided that after her next routine checkup to make sure her prosthetic was in good condition, she would leave. Prosthesis, if in good condition, could last up to years, and she could get checked out again when she was legally an adult. So one night, after therapy, she packed a back full of warm clothes, stole cash from her mother's safe, and ran. After weeks of running an hitchhiking, Corin found the house. She was relieved, though somewhat forced herself into their community. She was on her own for weeks, and she almost broke down in fear many times. But now... she thinks she has a chance.

Notes: I'm sorry I couldn't find a picture... If I missed anything, please tell me! It's been a while since I rped..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ve? I can fix Zaki if you :) but don't worry I don't like writing cursing it just goes against who my personality :D I based Crow's condition to the mild case my friend had where his movements were tic like.
Please do.

Appearance: Corin is a stocky young woman of 5'4 and has a very dark skin complexion. Her dark hair is naturally long and kinky, however, she cut it down to a close shave so that it will be easier hygienically She has dark brown eyes and very faint freckles that splatter her diamond-shaped face. Although Corin is stocky and short, she is packed full of muscle because of her love for being fit and her dream to be a gymnast. She has a decent body, however, her left leg was amputated when she was a child after she was mauled by a pack of dogs on a hiking trip. Often, Corin wears pants so that no one will notice her disability. Her outfits merely consist of long sleeves sweaters she packed before she left, pants, and a beanie to keep her head and ears warm.

Name: Corin Lefevre

Personality: Corin is a bright young woman who unfortunately lets her emotions guide her instead of common sense. She is brash and hasty, and her blunt way of interacting with others can make her come across as bossy or demanding. She wears her heart on her sleeve and will not be afraid to show her true emotions or ideas. She does, however, attach to people easily and can be a very loyal friend, this mostly stemming from her desire to always be in a group setting.But, she hates being in a position that requires her to determine what happens to others, and can break down into tears from frustration. Corin also feels like she should push herself because she has a disability, and wants to prove others that she can function physically like any other able-bodied person.

Orientation: Bisexual

• Gymnastics
  • technology
  • self-reliance
  • thinking
  • compliments
  • spring
  • climbing trees
  • being active
  • human interaction
  • competitions
  • Situations she can't change
  • large animals
  • dogs
  • being alone
  • Not having an upper hand
  • complete silence
  • Darkness
  • Being helpless

Biography: Corin is a French/ Hatian girl that was born to a prestigious family of doctors and nurses. Her mother was a very strict woman with a very authoritarian demeanor and parenting style. She pushed Corin too hard often, and was gone from home because of her work. Corin had a better relationship with her father, although, he left when she was six right after her leg was amputated. He was stricken with grief that he could let something happen to his beautiful daughter, and Corin never had contact with him again. After the disappearance of her father, Corin started to lash out at adult figures and try to befriend every child she met. These habits followed her into her late teens. The young woman had enough of her totalitarian mother, however, when she turned seventeen. She was almost an adult, and she wanted to abide by her own rules. After having a very terrible falling out, Corin made a plan. She decided that after her next routine checkup to make sure her prosthetic was in good condition, she would leave. Prosthesis, if in good condition, could last up to years, and she could get checked out again when she was legally an adult. So one night, after therapy, she packed a back full of warm clothes, stole cash from her mother's safe, and ran. After weeks of running an hitchhiking, Corin found the house. She was relieved, though somewhat forced herself into their community. She was on her own for weeks, and she almost broke down in fear many times. But now... she thinks she has a chance.

Notes: I'm sorry I couldn't find a picture... If I missed anything, please tell me! It's been a while since I rped..
Approved, but "naturally long and kinky"?

Also, I think we've got enough people to start. I'll set up my own character in a few and get the IC up come morning.

Reactions: Evaline Tudor
@Wolfsbane706 Oh, I'm sorry! That sentence was awkward. I meant, her hair is normally kept long, and since she is a person of color, her hair is tightly twisted and curled. I didn't mean the other definition of kinky! My apologies.

Appearance: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47741716
Name: Annaliece Decarion
Personality: Annaliece is cheery, but exceptionally quiet. She'd rather use gestures to get her point across than use her pleasant voice. When she does speak, it's often in single word sentences or in whispers communicated by one of the others. If she speaks in more than just a single word per answer, odds are, it's important. Despite her cheery disposition and the constant smile on her face, it's rate to find Annaliece actually hanging out with the others. She just prefers to be alone. As well, her smile hides a clever mind, and she's the one credited for the idea of living in an abandoned house. Unfortunately, this all tends to be overshadowed by her strange view of what's important and what's not.
Orientation: Lesbian.
  • Cats
  • Being alone.
  • Sleeping
  • Ice skating.
  • Bright colors.
Dislikes:
  • Dealing with others.
  • Talking.
  • Falling while ice skating (frequent occurrence).
  • Being criticized.
  • Waking up early.
Biography: Annaliece grew up in a middle class family, happy. She was a straight-A student, she was the star dancer at her ballet school, and she was well-liked amongst her friends. Of course, this happiness wasn't to last. Not long after her 14th birthday, Annaliece's parents fell victim to a car crash, throwing her once-stable life into utter turmoil. Not wanting to be put into an orphanage, Annaliece packed her bags and ran, though the things she packed were oddly unconventional. Instead of mostly proper clothes, Annaliece instead stuffed her suitcase with everything she needed for ballet, leaving room for only a set of warm clothes for the winter. As well, she packed the last birthday present she'd ever received from her parents: a pair of white figure skates that eventually became her most valued posession. After a few weeks of just running, Annaliece realized she was never gonna make it on her own, and so she followed rumors of a group of runaways train hopping from town to town, eventually finding them and joining them. Realizing the danger of train hopping after seeing one of their number killed, Annaliece convinced the group to take up residence in one of the abandoned houses outside town, which proved a good idea when Winter rolled around.
Notes: The skates are Annaliece's prized possession. She carries them with her everywhere. As she'd put it, "Touch, but don't take".​

Reactions: Evaline Tudor
Appearance:
View attachment 64930
Name: Crow Alabaster
Personality: Crow is shy at first but once you get to know him he is very outgoing and overly protective of those close to him, he is especially protective of his adopted brother Zaki. But that doesn't mean he won't anything for the others. He takes risks to get supplies and food for the Runaways and he isn't afraid of dying for them. He will always give the others his share of food or clothing to make sure they will survive especially now since its winter.
Orientation: Gay
- solving puzzles
- telling stories
- writing
- cute animals
- being around others

Dislikes:
- Bullies
- being made fun of for being gay
- abuse
- people who have malicious attempt
- not being able to protect the ones he love

Biography: Crow was the only child born to Mr. and Mrs.Alabaster. But his father was stuck in a dead end job and he struggled to make ends meet. His mother was obsessed with always spending money on herself and having strange men in the house. Luckily none of them hurt or messed Crow. As Crow grew older he began to realize that he didn't like girls and that boys were more attractive to him. He tried keeping it a secret but his father found out and was furious! He would often fight Crow to toughen him up and forced him on dates with girls but it only made him hate his father. His hate only worsened when his mother ran off with another man and his father desperate to have a "manly" son adopted his second second son only for him to be a "disappointment" too causing the brothers to runaway from home after their father died from liver failure due to alcohol. Deciding he and his baby brother would be better off some place else they wandered the streets and would often sneak into motels and slept there until they were found out. One day the siblings happen to be running from the police because Crow stole a bottle of antibiotics for his brother who had caught a throat infection. Crow carried his brother and he managed to lose the police upon taking a shortcut through the forest be he happen upon an old building he didn't know others lived here when he broke in.

Notes: Crow suffers from slight PTSD which was brought on by his father and he has a severe case of tourettes. Which neither his father or mother cared to address. Though he is able to control it somewhat it's still bothersome for him.

Appearance:
View attachment 64944
Name: Zaki Cornelius Alabaster
Personality:
- Drawing
- Hunting
- Exploring
- Plants
- Animals
- Spending time with his brother
- Training
- Reading
- Learning new things

Dislikes:
- people making his brother cry
- people who mock his brother
- authorities
- feeling like a burden
- being mocked for his height
- annoying people

Biography: Zaki had been born with many health issues making his blood family give him up. He had been in and out of hospitals and in and out of families, the latest family that he stayed with was the Alabasters. The father learned that Zaki has schizophrenia, bipolar, and a rare disorder that caused his arms to fail to develop. He had gotten prosthetics later on in his life thanks to Crow who had a friend fit him with 'limbs' that could work as real arms thanks to little patches that is connected to his body and arms.
His adoptive father didn't like thinking of the idea that he was dealing with another problem child. His father would often hit Crow in front of Zaki causing Zaki to grow angry and hateful towards the dad and protective of Crow, though unable to fight he would take the blame for what Crow 'did'.
When their father died Zaki couldn't help but feel happy. He figured it was because his father wouldn't hurt Crow and wouldn't make his schizophrenia worse. He and Crow fled the horror they called a house. Several weeks of running Zaki had fallen ill after coming in contact with sickness which developed from an allergy. He doesn't remember how he made it to the current living space but he is okay with it.
Notes: Zaki has astraphobia making him terrified of lightning and thunder, he also has a allergy to chocolate,and he is very short for his age.
Right. I'm gonna ask that you ditch Zaki entirely. I already said that the prosthetics can't be attached without surgery and now you're making them out to be super advanced things ahead of their time. The problems also extend to the stew of mental conditions he's got, which I wasn't clear on. Apologies, but Zaki is Rejected.

'Kay then...Despite how fun this sounded I'm just gonna drop out.

Mainly cause of my many projects that I have that was dumped on me at once and too...no matter how hard I try to edit Zaki I can't tweek him...I had him for years unstable and all his issues. e3e sorry....
You're welcome to return to the RP with a different set of characters anytime you see the RP is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.