Socially Awkward Penguin
- Roleplay Invitations
- One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I love doing both, it really depends. In a group rp that I didn't create or come up with the plot for I prefer to be passive. In group rps that I make and create the plot for I tend to give myself complete control. I am definitely an aggressive style rper in those situations. In a 1x1 or invite only where everyone is involved and helps to create the plot I like to do both, passive and aggressive. I tend to be VERY inquisitive during planning for 1x1's, and will ask questions to basically plan certain things to every little detail (some things I leave to develop in RP, obviously), but that's sort of just how my brain works. I run on a Q&A style generally and am really, really laid back about almost everything. I promise, I would tell you if I was disinterested (I am fairly blunt with my thoughts... though I would word it gently :)).
- Favorite Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.
*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- I don't really like super futuristic (I'm fine with things like a Hunger Games setting, but nothing with hovercrafts and wall-e type things please) and I won't do anything scary... me no likey scary thingys.