Socially Awkward Penguin
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I love doing both, it really depends. In a group rp that I didn't create or come up with the plot for I prefer to be passive. In group rps that I make and create the plot for I tend to give myself complete control. I am definitely an aggressive style rper in those situations. In a 1x1 or invite only where everyone is involved and helps to create the plot I like to do both, passive and aggressive. I tend to be VERY inquisitive during planning for 1x1's, and will ask questions to basically plan certain things to every little detail (some things I leave to develop in RP, obviously), but that's sort of just how my brain works. I run on a Q&A style generally and am really, really laid back about almost everything. I promise, I would tell you if I was disinterested (I am fairly blunt with my thoughts... though I would word it gently :)).
Favorite Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
Genre You DON'T Like
I don't really like super futuristic (I'm fine with things like a Hunger Games setting, but nothing with hovercrafts and wall-e type things please) and I won't do anything scary... me no likey scary thingys.

∞ F A M I L Y ∞

⇢ 1x1 between Minamoto Lightning Minamoto Lightning and myself ⇠

⇢ With a population of roughly 7,547; Moore Haven, Massachusetts has always seemed like the perfect small northeastern town to raise a family in. Located about a half-hour from the coast itself and about an hour from both Boston and Cape Cod, the small town is located in what feels like the perfect location... and it's residents [well, most of them anyway] couldn't agree more. ⇠

• ~ Yoshimitsu Hiro Akiyama ;; 29, August 31 ;; Sound Engineer ~

~ Claire Kang ;; 26 ;; Stay-at-Home-Mom ;; 8 months pregnant [with a girl] ~

~ Tristan Hisashi Kang-Montana ;; 11 ;; Grade 6 ~

Unborn baby girl

• wip

• wip

• wip

• wip

• wip

• wip

• wip

• wip

• wip

• wip