Family Doesn't Have to End in Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade Amelia Winters
at the park

Jade smiled slightly as she watched the dog trot over to the monkey bars. Dogs were cute. Noticing Quincy's wave, she returned the wave and then hesitantly approached Quincy and Amari, wondering if the wave had been a signal that she could actually talk to them. Jade was constantly hung up on social cues and things she often seemed to miss, which she blamed on her ADHD, but she was trying to work on just going for it with the whole social interaction thing, so here went nothing. "Hi," she said quietly, and a tad awkwardly, struggling to think of what to say next. Jade looked away, avoiding eye contact and trying to think of how to make this less awkward instead of more awkward, which she was pretty sure was what it was about to be. She knew she'd talked to Quincy a few times before, so maybe he remembered her? He had the last time, so he probably did this time too, but Jade was constantly paranoid about people forgetting her and her having to remind them who she was. And also, what were you supposed to say after hi? "Um. How are you guys?" Yes. Good. That.

((@Kitsune @ForgottenBlood ))

Reactions: Kitsune
Amari & Jesse
Amari was staring off into the distance and watching the different animals and people go by. He took a deep breath and watched the "smoke" come out indicating that it was indeed cold out. He snapped back and stood up straight before running his hands together and shivering after a cold breeze rolled through. "Hm? Oh y-y yeah i'm fine...Despite my body temperature dropping.." he spoke. "Jesse alright, better than last week when he cursed out a teacher." he told him. He then followed his eyes to a girl who came up and waved to her. "I'm alright, how are you?" he asked her then trailed his eyes over to Jesse who was still swinging on the bars. Jesse looked towards his brother and waved then sat climbed down then started over again before a dog came over and started barking at him. He blinked and got down then went over and petted the friendly dog. "Mari! There's a doggie here!" he shouted and giggled as he petted the animal more. "Can we keep her?" he asked while rubbing her tummy. Once the male heard his brother shouting he went over to see what he was doing. He sighed, "No, we can't keep her...Look, she even has a dog tag and a leash...she must have ran away or gotten loose." he explained to his brother then looked around to see if her owner was somewhere around. "I wonder if her owner is close..." he said.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.