Family Doesn't Have to End in Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo Belle | The Belle Household
Currently:Cooking
Feeling: Spooked​
Leo flinched slightly when he felt someone on his shoulder, but when he glanced over he realized it was just Lilith. He grinned slightly and finished cooking, placing it on a plate nearby. "You seem happy this morning" He said before handing her the plate. "Here, you have this one, i can just make myself a new one" He said and turned back to the stove. He wasn't even all that hungry to begin with but he figured he might as well make something. He cooked his meal before sitting down with it at the table and starting to eat. "So i didn't hear you up at like 3am last night, does that mean you actually went to sleep?" He asked with a wry grin.

@Kitsune

♫ Isabella Turpin ♫
Currently: Talking to her kids
Feeling: Giddy
She was just saving Abigail's fashion schedule when said wonderful child entered the room. "Good morning, Giggles." Isabella chirped, smiling down at her youngest daughter, she shared a grin with the kid. "Yup, the dogs took out your father." She snickered. "And a quiche is for breakfast," She said just as Maddie came in and asked the same breakfast query. "Good morning, my little Magic! And yes you may go over to the King's house, but eat your breakfast first and make sure to feed Jazzy and Catye West. It's your day remember." Isabella reminded her daughter to feed their two cats. Jazzy had been a stray that had decided to walk into their house one day out of the blue, and Catye West was a rescue, hence the name...Catye West.
Isabella gave her son a light poke to the shoulder. "What, we don't greet our mothers now?" She asked, feigning hurt. Just then the oven dinged, signaling that the quiche was ready. Pulling on her gloves, Isabella pulled the quiche out and set in on the top of the stove and set a table knife next to it. "Dig in! Well, wait for it to cool first, but then dig in!" Isabella chirped and briefly left the kitchen to check if she had any messages on her work phone.

♣ Jackson Turpin ♣
Currently: Supervising five dogs
Feeling: A little high strung because five dogs
"Yup, you know you gotta walk these wolves as soon as possible!" Jackson called to his son over his shoulder. As if to highlight his point, Dog Grylls, pulled forward suddenly and Milady snarled and snapped at him to get back in place behind her. Jackson had never seen a rottweiler so terrified. He paused a bit, so the pack could get settled again after Dog Grylls was admonished and therefore demoted to the back of the pack. Dogs were frighteningly fond of caste systems apparently.

As he walked, or rather, as they walked him. They came upon their neighbor, Benjamin King and some other guy, Jackson gave the two guys a wave and a cheerful, "Morning!" before heading towards the park. When he got there he saw a few kids on the swings and general play ground area, but he bypassed them in favor of the open field right next to it. He didn't need Siren getting too excited again and knocking some poor five year old off of the slide.

Knowing they wouldn't go too far, Jackson un-clicked their leashes and with a "Alright guys, have a blast!" He watched them shoot off in different directions. Siren, of course, made a u-turn towards the play area. "Siren, no!" Jackson snapped and the hound whined, looking dejected and like someone other than her had just ripped the head off of her favorite stuffed bear. The hound huffed in annoyance and settled with running crazy circles around the playground instead.​

Last edited:
Zac Hartsean

"Oi! Butthead! Wake up" Zac irritated already called out to his brother only seconds after barging into his room, Seeing the hump of covers on the bed not moving however only giving a grumble and a tired moan from his lazy little brother he stood there "I said up!, Got crap to do today man". Walking forward he grabbed one of James' sneakers and pelted it towards the bed covers, this action resulted in a jerk from the pile of sheets from it slide away off the bed along with its interior contents, thumping onto the floor followed by a few more groans "Lazy Ass..." Zac spoke once more in a displeased tone before walking out of his little brothers room. Already dressed in his worn blue denim jeans with his Black vans and the rugged button up shirt he usually wore, he was always up early. some punk rock tune he had been listening to the previous night. "Really Bro?" he sighed out as he grabbed the dirty bowel from out the sink and placed it in the dishwasher "Really Dude!? What did i tell you last night? You wanna be in the Army Yeah?!" he yelled out to down the hall. Hearing the heavy footsteps of a half awake teen he turned "The Army is gonna rip you a new asshole if you keep this up" he chuckled as he walked over and gave him a soft slap on the cheeks "Now eat something and get dressed, we need food for more mornings and im not going alone, you need to get out the house anyways" he smiled as he walked past and gave James a further nudge into the kitchen. Walking off towards his room to make himself look pretty.

James (Jimmy) Hartsean)

BANG! "OI BUTTHEAD! WAKEU UP!" ahh yes the oh so comforting wake up call of the overly mature brother...how annoying...and just as the dream was getting good. Slowly opening his eyes James was blinded by the sheets of off white, closing his eyes at the voice of his brother he hoped it was all a nightmare. But it was all to be ended as he felt the hard thump of something his his thigh, not expecting the hit he jumped sightly "Ugh!" he called out before he noticed he was on the edge of the bed...Still only just woken his brain made the signals to put his hands out but its as if the signals were in heavy traffic because they didnt arrive, falling flat on his side he was slightly winded, groaning more from the annoyance he heard his brother walk out and make a sly comment "*grumble* Yeah yeah...prick" he whispered as he rolled out from his sheets. Sitting upright he blinked and shook his head, rubbing his eyes of the sleep to see the usual messy room he lived in. Slowly but surely getting up with the movement of a snail almost...however the snail would win this one. He stood up and stretched with a loud yawn. His hair in a mess and his boxers rolled up into some wanna be underwear for hipsters he was a mess. Thats what you get for sleeping at 1 in the morning. Rolling his boxers down and flattening his hair as best he could he thumped out of the room. Dun Dun Dun each step made with a heavy club foot. Once more he was Blinded! The light blaring through the windows...curse the outside! He listened to the comment of his future and once more groaned in tired annoyance before he felt the hands on his cheeks slapping him about. More and more groans came from James as he was beyond zombie stage. "Fine..." he grumbled as he stumbled from the nudge towards the cabinet to grab his Fruit Loops...Today was a bad day to be James...well for any teen waking up at the suns rising is a bad day for them really.

Adette King
Once Adette heard the officer's familiar voice, she was a lot less confused. "Sure thing, Officer. She can stay as long as she needs to. Lord knows we've got enough room. I-"

Before she could finish her sentence, a frantic Rocket ran down the stairs. "I gotta go, Officer. Bring her by anytime."

She set her phone down and faced her youngest daughter, more than a bit concerned. "How many times do I have to tell you? You can't always do what you see on T.V., sweetie." She grabbed a bottle of water from the pantry and handed it to Rhiannon. "Drink all of it. We'll get you some milk when Dad gets home and you should be fine." Needless to say, this wasn't the first time this had happened. She remembered when her oldest daughter, Emilia, had done the same thing. That was when Adette had panicked. After learning it wasn't a huge deal, she was fine, but it still drilled it into her mind to only buy non-toxic soap. "You'll be fine after you eat, Rocket," she told her in an attempt to calm her down.
@Kitsune @Polystical @emmalee.dreamer @Poetic_Justic3 @Grace Tesla
Josephine Delgado
"Good. I don't want to go by myself." She honestly didn't care that she was still in her pajamas. She hurried back downstairs and pulled on her favorite boots before racing out the door and climbing into her car. Once Riley had got in, she turned her key and sped away. Josie prided herself in her driving abilities. Sometimes, she would even borrow her dad's Mustang go to abandoned places in town to practice. But even she shouldn't have been driving angry. Someone walked in front of her car and she nearly ran them over as she pulled to an abrupt stop. "Hey, asshole! No jaywalking!" she paused when she saw it was Alec. "Dumbass! What the heck do you think you're doing?"
@Arcadia Lumina @Poetic_Justic3
Alec | Rocklin's streets.
Currently: Talking to Josephine.
Feeling: Exasperated.

"Josie, if you didn't drive like you had two club feet you wouldn't have crashed, dumbass." Alec exclaimed, returning the insult with a slight whip of vitriol. "It's nice to see you, Josie. You heading to the store as well? My mom was desperate for me to go out and get some fresh air, lest I turn into a hermit." Alec exclaimed with a smile as he thought of a plan. "How about we drive to the store? If you need to get stuff too, we'll get there in half the time it would usually take." Alec further added before gazing around at his surroundings. It was odd for him to be talking to his friend in the middle of the road, especially since a line of traffic was, like a tortoise, slowly creeping behind her. "Josie, you gotta be quick with that decision."​

♥ Rhiannon 'Rocket' King ♥
Currently: Not taking her life for granted
Feeling: A tiny bit ashamed
Rhiannon didn't know why her brothers had to have an explanation right at that moment. This was a state of crisis! A time where everyone should be panicking because she--"Oh." She stated, stopping her panicking when her mom handed her a bottle of water. She twisted the cap off quickly and began guzzling down the sweet, sweet liquid. When she was finally sure that the soap wasn't going to murder her in cold, clean blood, and when the bottle was empty, Rhiannon wiped her mouth and gave her mom an grateful look along with a quick hug. "I thought I would be able to belch bubbles..." She mumbled to Max and Ace and glowered at Shardae who had laughed at her. She was going to get her back so bad. She was going to...going to..."Wait, another kid?" Rhiannon's eyes shined with excitement. "How old are they? Girl or boy? Please say girl, please say girl--" She began chanting and then shot Max and Ace a sheepish look. "No offense." Guys were cool and all, but Rocket had seen the movies. One minute everything's fine, and then the guy a girl loves is stolen away by his new guy friend who was a jerk and ruined everything. Not that she loved Max. He was her brother! Well not really. He wasn't related to her so she could like him and it was totally fine!

♠ Candace King ♠
Currently: Trying to remember which King kid was allowed to hold guns
Feeling: Trigger Happy
After stewing in her own rage for a few minutes, Candace decided that she needed some therapy.

Gun therapy.

But not by herself. It was never fun to shoot cardboard targets alone. She needed a gun buddy. And a legal one this time. She didn't want to start a shit storm like last time. Geez...She thought 10 was old enough to at least hold the shotgun for her, but apparently trusting Rocket to simply hold a gun wasn't a good idea. She was sure that Ben was still a teensy bit mad at her for what had happened. But at least they were BB's and not actual bullets.

Getting out of the car, Candace strolled up to the front door and rapped on it none too gently. As she waited for someone to open the door she pulled out her phone and began scrolling through her 'photo album'. It was really just a fun way to keep track of her many nieces and nephews, and to remember who was legally allowed to handle a firearm and who wasn't.

"Let's see...Ace...Damn it, he's only sixteen. Hmm...I'm sure Shardae could pass for eighteen. Although I'm pretty sure neither Adette nor Ben will approve of me getting her a fake id. Ugh, why do those two have to be so lawful--Ooh, Max! I forgot he was back! And he's just the right age!" With a new target acquired, Candace delivered two more quick knocks.

@Felilla @Grace Tesla @emmalee.dreamer @Kitsune

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Max King - Kitchen/Doorway
Currently- Torn between talking to Rocket and fOoD
Feeling: Starving
Max grins at Rocket- belching bubbles? If only, if only. He ruffles her hair, reaching into the cupboard for one of the Special K bars before plopping into one of the kitchen seats. He listens slightly to the chatter of Rhiannon and Adette as he unwraps his breakfast- a new kid? Damn. This place is stuffed. Are they gonna have to get bunk beds now or something? He has no idea, but he's hoping they'll get along. They probably will, as he's not the same argumentative fifteen year-old he used to be, but... Hey. It's worth a worry, that's for sure. A tiny part of him hopes for some guy to move in that's miraculously hot and into other guys (more specifically: Maxwell Lane King), though that's a thought for fairy tales and shitty rom-coms. He takes the first bite of his breakfast. Fake strawberries- his favorite, honestly. He leans back in his chair, quietly thinking about the new kid; could be a baby. Maxwell wouldn't mind a baby unhonestly. Babies are cool.

His mundane train of thought is interrupted by a knock on the door. Noticing that no one else has leaped for it, Maxwell himself gets up, granola bar half-hanging out of his mouth. As he opens it... Ah, Candace. The crazy aunt (and kind of his favorite). "Morning, Candace." Max smiles slightly, mouth full.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
tumblr_lrp0ugredC1qijcxeo1_500.gif

Ace King | King Household
Currently: Trying not to laugh while thinking about how much of an influence TV is
Feeling: A bit judgemental and giggly

"B-Belch...bubbles?" Ace repeated in a strained voice. He mentally congratulated himself on holding in his laughter, unlike Shardae. Although, he did let a few chuckles escape his mouth. Remembering his mother's earlier words, the brunet couldn't help but to think how much of an influence cartoons were to Rhiannon. She did watch them quite a lot. He can see why, though. He's found himself entranced by shows like The Amazing World of Gumball at times. They were actually pretty entertaining. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Rhiannon mention a new kid. Jeez, another kid? The household was packed enough. His mind began to wander as he zoned out, eyes becoming glassy.

That only lasted for so long because a few knocks interrupted him. Blinking owlishly, Ace watched as Max went to go answer it. Craning his neck, he was able to see a glimpse of their Aunt Candace. A smile broke out on his face at the sight of her. He loved it when his other family members came to visit. It always ends up being a fun and memorable visit from them.

[ @Polystical kind of]

tumblr_mncmsiMTwa1qhrl8io1_500.gif

Lilith Belle | Belle Household
Currently: Eating breakfast
Feeling: Sarcastic

"Do I?" Lilith responded, still smiling. She removed her chin from her brother's shoulder, taking the plate that he handed her. Making her way to the table, she sat at it and began to eat, mentally complimenting Leo's cooking. Soon, she was joined by the chef himself. It was silent as they both ate, until Leo spoke up again. At his words, the blonde smiled sarcastically, not at all amused. "You didn't hear me because I wasn't here. I snuck out," she lied, a gleam in her eyes. It wasn't like she had places to sneak out to. Her life wasn't that exciting, really. Eating another mouthful, she waited to see what her brother's reaction would be. Her mind wandered to things that she could do today.

[ @Sashakiki ]

[Quincy and Abigail will be soon. Once I get my hands on my laptop.]​

Adette King
Once Rocket had calmed down enough, Adette was suddenly bombarded by questions about the new kid. Adette was well-known for taking in fosters, usually adopting them. Even if they hated her or ended up being adopted by someone else, she tried her best to keep tabs on them. Only one had come back and that was Max. Of course, she had Emilia, her biological daughter and all her adopted children, who would remain a part of her family for years to come, but she still wondered about the others. The ones that had come and go. She knew that most foster homes weren't the best and she knew that many would end up in bad places. She only hoped her influence, no matter how small, would help them in their life and every time they left, she gave them her name and number. She was always available to people in need.

Adette laughed at Shardae's curiosity and Rocket's excitement. "Yes, it's a girl. Her name's Sasha and she'll be staying in the guest room upstairs for now until we can come up with something more permanent."

Despite what she had told Officer McNeil, the Kings were kind of running out of room. All of her current children had their own rooms and she had left Emilie's room alone when she left the house and didn't touch Max's room. There was still the two guest rooms, one upstairs and one down, and her office as well as Ben's office, but if she kept filling up the space in their large house... Well, she wouldn't think about that for now. A knock resounded through the house and Max hurried to open it. Adette figured it was Cadance and she would just make herself comfortable. After all, Mrs. King was only a host when she needed to be.

"Could someone help me set it up while someone does the dishes, please? We need to get the house ready for our neighborhood barbeque tonight. And don't worry, Rocket, I recorded Adventure Time for when Dad gets home," Adette had already started cleaning up the kitchen as she spoke to her three remaining children in the room. "Oh and don't forget to take your vitamins, guys." In her own special way, she implied for them to take their medicine without straight out saying it. She refused to use the word "meds" in her house and always advised Ben to do the same.

Currently: Doing what a Mom Does Best
Feeling: Overwhelmed but Content
@Polystical @emmalee.dreamer @Grace Tesla @Kitsune

Brendan Weiss
Brendan laughed at his brother-in-law's attempts to cover up the fact that he didn't forget the milk. "A new fad, right. Maybe we should go out jogging together more often." He smiled warmly. "Nice morning breeze and we can finally keep up with busibody Adette." He bobbed his head and briefly wondered how she did it. He didn't even have kids yet and just watching her made him exhausted. Button always agreed with him on that note. "My house is just around the corner, wanna take my car to the store?"

Currently: Jogging
Feeling: Comical

Josephine Delgado
She glared at him darkly when he said she had two club feet. Josie could drive circles around anyone in Rocklin with ease. "In case you didn't notice, shitface, there's no stop sign here," at the mention of the store, she smiled a bit. "Hop in, loser." Once he was in the backseat, she sped forward, flipping off the people behind her. Needless to say, Josie didn't much care what others thought. "Anyways... Your mom seriously made you go out again? When's she going to get the hint that you don't care?"

It was a good enough question though she sometimes wished her and Riley's parents had a bit more a influence on their lives. Josie practically took care of her younger brother. She glanced at him, "What do you want for breakfast, Ri? McDonald's or Arby's?" She wasn't going to make him wait to eat until they were done shopping.
@Poetic_Justic3

Shardae King/King Household
Currently: Waiting on Breakfast
Feeling: A little Surly​
"I'll follow Max's example and eat something non-milk, and then I'll help you set up the room, and then maybe we'll all take turns singing kumbayah," she rolled her eyes. If they take any more people into this house it's going to explode. Jeez. She grabbed a cereal bar and then went upstairs. It was going to happen all over again, this was supposed to be a permanent situation, but someone was just going to have to come in and ruin it all, take her place, and then she would be left out to the side. It's not like she fit in anyways. She brushed away a tear and ignored the entrance of Candace as she rushed upstairs to her room.

When she got there she grabbed her IPod, stuck in her headphones, blasted 3 Days Grace and climbed onto the windowsill. She knew it couldn't have been permanent, she was just fooling herself, whatever, it didn't matter anyway. "I'll start packing small bits of my stuff tomorrow, that way it won't be such a hassle when they make me leave." she said to herself. She dragged the back of her hand across her face, "It doesn't matter, nothing matters."

@Felilla @Grace Tesla @Polystical

200_s.gif
"Why didn't you say so in the first place?" Ben said in between breaths as he halt to a complete stop. God he was tired. The old bones ain't what they use to be anymore. Back in the day he used to participate in triathlons and still go all night partying with the boys. Ah, those were the days. Now it's chasing after kids, playing dress-up, playing catch or rugby with the boys, that sort of stuff. Don't get him wrong though, he loves his current lifestyle now and wouldn't change it any other way.

He exhaled a deep breath which he hadn't realized he was holding it in. He stretched but somehow stopped half way since he had somehow pulled something down his lower back. God his back is aching now. "Remind me to limber up before I start running." he told Brandan as he held his lower back. "Come on, I still have ten minutes before Adventure Time starts." He said as he placed a hand on Brandan's shoulder for support and was now carefully walking towards Brandan's house.

@Felilla

Zac Hartsean
Grabbing his Watch, Wallet and keys he was all ready with his 'todays fashion hair'. Not bothering to wait for his lazy little brother he walked out side and stretched his arms and back with a soft yawn. Rubbing his jaw he observed the slowly awakening street, one in particular which was well known, the King Household. Humming to himself he wandered off towards the garage, the keys around his finger as he spun them casually. Opening the garage with the wrenching sound of old metal his pride ad joy was revealed. A 1967 Mustang Fastback, Gloss Black Paint with Gun Metal racing stripes. His eyes beamed with his smile full of white teeth...this was one of the few things that made him truly happy. "Baby...you always look good" he whispered before the feeling of a hand was placed on his shoulder and the voice of his brother shot into his head "Your weird you know that?" a dull look over came the smile "Shut it" he snapped. Looking back over to the kings residence he noted that they must be packed and full on most mornings "Oi Jimmy, Run over and see if the kings need anything yeah? They probably don't get out much" raising a hand to point over towards their house across the street.

Jimmy Hartsean
Eating his cereal as zombie like as he can he finished up relatively quick. Placing his dishes in the sink he wandered to his room, got dressed in his usual quarter length shirt, grey hoodie and skinny jeans, converse to match. Grabbing his phone he was soon to be glued to. Hearing his brother walk out front he soon followed, smelling of Lynx much like his brother he had short hair. Taking two steps outside he closed and locked the door behind him. Seeing his brother open the garage and smile stupidly he always wondered why he took so much pride in a car..its a metal box on wheels that goes 'Broom'. "Your Weird you know that?" he said with a sigh and a tone of hopelessness. Hearing his brother and looking over to the house he mentioned "Ugh...fine" sliding his phone in his pocket he casually jogged over to the front door of the Kings massive house, giving the door bell a ring as he hummed away occasionally looking back at his brother.

Adette King
Once Rocket had calmed down enough, Adette was suddenly bombarded by questions about the new kid. Adette was well-known for taking in fosters, usually adopting them. Even if they hated her or ended up being adopted by someone else, she tried her best to keep tabs on them. Only one had come back and that was Max. Of course, she had Emilia, her biological daughter and all her adopted children, who would remain a part of her family for years to come, but she still wondered about the others. The ones that had come and go. She knew that most foster homes weren't the best and she knew that many would end up in bad places. She only hoped her influence, no matter how small, would help them in their life and every time they left, she gave them her name and number. She was always available to people in need.

Adette laughed at Shardae's curiosity and Rocket's excitement. "Yes, it's a girl. Her name's Sasha and she'll be staying in the guest room upstairs for now until we can come up with something more permanent."

Despite what she had told Officer McNeil, the Kings were kind of running out of room. All of her current children had their own rooms and she had left Emilie's room alone when she left the house and didn't touch Max's room. There was still the two guest rooms, one upstairs and one down, and her office as well as Ben's office, but if she kept filling up the space in their large house... Well, she wouldn't think about that for now. A knock resounded through the house and Max hurried to open it. Adette figured it was Cadance and she would just make herself comfortable. After all, Mrs. King was only a host when she needed to be.

"Could someone help me set it up while someone does the dishes, please? We need to get the house ready for our neighborhood barbeque tonight. And don't worry, Rocket, I recorded Adventure Time for when Dad gets home," Adette had already started cleaning up the kitchen as she spoke to her three remaining children in the room. "Oh and don't forget to take your vitamins, guys." In her own special way, she implied for them to take their medicine without straight out saying it. She refused to use the word "meds" in her house and always advised Ben to do the same.

Currently: Doing what a Mom Does Best
Feeling: Overwhelmed but Content
@Polystical @emmalee.dreamer @Grace Tesla @Kitsune

Brendan Weiss
Brendan laughed at his brother-in-law's attempts to cover up the fact that he didn't forget the milk. "A new fad, right. Maybe we should go out jogging together more often." He smiled warmly. "Nice morning breeze and we can finally keep up with busibody Adette." He bobbed his head and briefly wondered how she did it. He didn't even have kids yet and just watching her made him exhausted. Button always agreed with him on that note. "My house is just around the corner, wanna take my car to the store?"

Currently: Jogging
Feeling: Comical

Josephine Delgado
She glared at him darkly when he said she had two club feet. Josie could drive circles around anyone in Rocklin with ease. "In case you didn't notice, shitface, there's no stop sign here," at the mention of the store, she smiled a bit. "Hop in, loser." Once he was in the backseat, she sped forward, flipping off the people behind her. Needless to say, Josie didn't much care what others thought. "Anyways... Your mom seriously made you go out again? When's she going to get the hint that you don't care?"

It was a good enough question though she sometimes wished her and Riley's parents had a bit more a influence on their lives. Josie practically took care of her younger brother. She glanced at him, "What do you want for breakfast, Ri? McDonald's or Arby's?" She wasn't going to make him wait to eat until they were done shopping.
@Poetic_Justic3
Alec Berrington
Currently: Looking through a shopping list
Feeling: Cheerful

As they drove in the car, Alec smiled at the anger of Josie. "God, you're so rowdy in the mornings, Josie. Remind me never to do a house call for the Delgados'." He exclaimed as she mentioned his mother and her almost excessive compulsive need for him to get sunlight. "Honestly, she cares too much, which is why she cares even more to push me to do things. Hell, I'd be sleeping till twelve and lounging or the day if I hadn't of got up now." Alec mentioned as they stopped outside the grocery store as Josephine talked to her brother Riley. "Thanks for the ride, Jose." Alec called out with a smile and a tap of the car's hood, before walking into the store and retracting the grocery list, the crumpled mess it was, from his pocket. Heading for the meat aisle, he was in a good mood.
@Kitsune

Currently:Eating
Feeling: Calm​
Leo ate and nodded "That's cool, you snuck out out window in the hall? That's how i get out when i need to" he said and took a sip of his water. He would sometimes sneak out to go for a little run. He never did that when his parents were awake since he was sure that he would be screamed at and he didn't feel like seeing his mom cry about how she didn't want to lose her baby boy. Leo glanced back at Lily, "So what did you do on your little adventure?" He asked with a smile, he had never heard her sneak out, so he was sure the story was good.

@Kitsune

boy-francisco-lachowski-fransisco-lachowski-model-Favim.com-238014.gif

Quincy Baker | Park
Currently: Helping Amari with Jesse
Feeling: Successful and caring

"I did, but I couldn't wait to see you. So, I decided to surprise you guys," Quincy responded with a slightly embarrassed smile. The smile disappeared when Amari suggested that they stopped Jesse from fighting. Following the blonde's gaze, he could see what he was talking about. Silently, the brunet followed his boyfriend, watching as he talked with Jesse about getting someone to handle things and that they could share. The whole situation made him smile softly. It was funny to witness the things that children fought over.

He was broken out of his musings when he heard Jesse's voice call out his name. A wide grin broke out on his face as he felt the eight year old hug his leg. Laughing softly, he squatted so he was eye-level with him. "Hey, Jesse! How's my favorite eight year old?" Quinn asked, beaming at the little boy in front of him. It always warmed his heart to see Jesse happy to see him.

[ @ForgottenBlood ]

Abigail Turpin | Turpin Household
Currently: Getting orange juice
Feeling: More awake and a bit hungry

Abigail unattached herself from her mother's side to glide towards the orange juice. "Yay, quiche!" She exclaimed, bouncing eagerly. She loved quiche. It was really yummy to her. As she drunk her orange juice, she thought about what she would do after breakfast. Maybe she could go with Maddie to the King household, especially since she had nothing else to do.

post-47206-Natalie-Dormer-smile-gif-Imgur-AtXl.gif

Lilith Belle | Belle Household
Currently: Messing around with her brother
Feeling: Amused

"Wouldn't you like to know~?" Lilith responded in a sing-song voice, smiling slyly, like she knew the secret to achieve world domination. Deciding that a story wouldn't harm anyone, she told Leo what she did. "I went to hang out with some friends from school. We snuck into a movie and a party someone was holding. It was pretty cool. And you know the haunted building that no one goes to? We went there," she finished with a wide grin. "Pretty kick-ass, I know."

[ @Sashakiki ]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Amari & Jesse
Amari looked over to Jesse and Quincy then gave a little grin as Jesse held onto Quincy's leg, if that's not love then Amari didn't know what was. Standing up, he tossed the garbage he had into the trash can then stretched and stood beside his boyfriend. Jesse had finally let go of Quinn's leg then smiled up at him and giggled when he came down to his height, "I'm ok!" he told him before hugging him again. Jesse started to run over to the playground, but turned around and stopped to get Amari's approval so he wouldn't get upset or anything with. Amari nodded softly and smiled before Jesse took off again, yet this time he went over to the monkey bars and the merry-go-round. The bigger brother sighed and rested his head on Quinn's shoulder, "Well, that was exciting wasn't it?" he asked before shrugging. "Anyways, how are you doing hm? Everything alright back at home?" he asked after looking up into his eyes. He didn't exactly know why, but he had always loved hearing about Quincy's day even though sometimes they were hilarious and other times they were very depressing or unfortunate. When they did take darker turns, Amari always figured out ways to make him feel better, no matter what brought his boyfriend down...well at least he would try, and hard at that.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Currently:Finishing up
Feeling: Calm​
Leo raised an eyebrow "That sounds like quiet a lot to do all in one night" He said and grinned softly. He finished up his eggs and took them to the sink. Before leaning against it. "Though, i don't believe you. Seeing as i heard you snoring around 3 last night" He said with a shrug and a gleam in his eyes. He loved messing with his sister, he had heard his parents leave earlier in the day so he knew it was just them two here at the moment. He turned and walked out of the room, planning to head upstairs and change and go for a run while he had the chance.

@Kitsune

♥ Rhiannon 'Rocket' King ♥
Currently: Doing the dishes
Feeling: Excited​
Rocket cheered when her mom said the new kid was a girl. This was going to be awesome! She didn't know Sasha yet but she just knew the two of them were going to have a blast! Maybe her, Sasha and Maddie could play together? It didn't occur to her at the time that Sasha might not have been a ten year old.

When her mother asked for help with the dishes, Rocket's face split into a wide grin. "I can do them!" She practically shrieked, already running to get the footstool out of the closet, chanting "I can do it! I can do it!" all the way there and back. Unlike most kids, Rocket could find a fun way to do any chore, so nothing was a chore to her. Whenever she did anything remotely chore like, she always pretended to be someone or something else. Like a bear. Pretending to be a bear doing dishes was always fun. Plus it would make waiting for dad to go by faster.

Hopping onto the stool, Rocket practically slammed the stopper into the drain and turned the faucet on. She watched as the water filled the sink and grabbed the dish soap. She squeezed the yellow liquid into the sink and briefly thought of how much the soap looked like honey.

@Felilla

♠ Candace King ♠
Currently: Trying to Recruiting Max
Feeling: Persuasive​

As soon as Max opened the door, Candace flung an arm around the young man and gave him her signature smile. "He-ey, Maxmillionaire, wanna help your wonderful auntie with therapy and go shoot some cardboard targets at the gun range?" She asked in a slight whisper as she wasn't sure if Ben was around and going to gun block her.

@Grace Tesla
♫ Isabella Turpin ♫
Currently: Eating breakfast
Feeling: Curious
Isabella beamed at Abigail, and cut a slice of quiche for her as well as a piece for herself. She didn't cut any for Maddie or Charley because at least with Abigail she knew how much the kid could eat, but with her older children...Geez they were either voracious monsters willing to devour anything in sight, or birds picking lazily at crumbs. It was fair to say that Isabella was not looking forward to Abigail's teenage years. Sometimes she wished she had some sort of 'young forever' ray that she could get her hands on...
"So," Isabella asked "What's everyone doing today? And don't forget about the barbecue at the King's later." Isabella was so looking forward to that, she loved barbecue.​
@Poetic_Justic3 @Kitsune

♣ Jackson Turpin ♣
Currently: Freaking out
Feeling: Panicked
He had turned away for a second. One freaking second. And in that one freaking second, Siren had disappeared. Just like that. Poof! Gone. "Siren!" Jackson yelled, whirling around and looking this way and that for the disobedient basset hound.
- - -
tumblr_mzi62p80Pk1rnyq0uo1_500.jpg

Siren had taken advantage of her owners lack of attention and made a beeline towards the play area. But this time she headed towards where she saw a kid playing on the merry go round and monkey bars. The basset hound dashed forwards, her long ears flopping as she ran towards the kid. She skidded to a stop when she reached the monkeys bars and let her tongue loll out as she approached the kid, drool dribbling from her jaws. It's not as though she saw the kid as prey or anything, she just wanted to play. She loved playing with Abigail, but since Abigail wasn't around....

"ARROOO!" Siren bayed, and her short little tail wagged furiously as she pranced over to the kid.

@ForgottenBlood

Game+Stands+Tall+Premiere+h0uP7497Gwil.jpg

Riley Delgado|Chilling in the passenger seat
Currently: going to the grocery store
Feeling: Tired and bored.

Riley jumped into the car as the siblings drove, Ri put his feet on the dashboard but knew was quickly swatted off by his sister, Riley already tired decided to close his eyes to try to rest. But then the car stopped suddenly and saw Alec in front. "Damn man do you ever look both ways after crossing the street!?" He rolled his eyes, and smiled putting on his sunglasses. "So can we stop somewhere for a pop, it's really hot out Jos." Riley rested his head. "So Alec got any lady friends in your life?" Riley turned his head to look at the teenager at the back seat.

@Arcadia
Tumblr_niarelDFUI1u4yki8o3_400.gif

Charley Turpin|Turpin Home
Currently: Writing lyrics
Feeling: Stressed

"Oh sorry ma, just my head is clouded right now." Charley hugged his mother on the side then sat down next to Maddie. "Charley can you help me?" Charley nodded and grabbed her plate. "So Abby wanna go to the park today, i gotta get my head straight so maybe going ouy will help." Charley looked at his mother and really had no clue. "Well the only place i am already going to is the park if Abby wants to go, but nothing else really." Charley saw Maddie drop some dog food on the floor, so like always Charlie did everything for his little sister. "Really Mad, fine i got it." Charley went outside and fed the two dogs then came back inside.

tumblr_m9xrfyttjY1rnk68fo1_500.gif

Maddie Turpin|Turpin Home
Currently: Eating Breakfast
Feeling: Energetic and happy

Maddie sat down at the table and started eating her breakfast. "I won at a game of dodge ball, funny part is that one of the boys started crying after ha!" Maddie kept eating her breakfast, after finishing her food she walked over and took the dog food bag and accidentally dropped it on the floor. "Not again." Maddie mumbled, but then smiled when her brother picked the food up and fed the dogs. "Thank you Charley!" Maddie grabbed her plate and put it in the sink. "Can i go now please mom?"

Jade Amelia Winters
at the park
Jade came to wearily as her alarm clock went off, and she curled up under the covers for a few seconds, not ready to get up. She'd gone to bed late last night as a result of schoolwork, and she didn't want to get up yet, but finally as the blaring beeping continued, Jade pushed back the covers and got to her feet with a yawn, stretching and wearily padding over to her alarm clock and turning it off. Looking away from the alarm, she debated going and crawling back into bed, but ultimately decided against it, instead grabbing a pair of gray jeans, a white Harley Quinn T-shirt, and a hoodie with some band name on the front of it--she wasn't really sure who--and headed to take a shower. Fifteen minutes later, dressed and with damp hair, Jade headed out of her house and outside, deciding to go for a quick morning walk before she did anything else. After a moment of contemplation, she began to head to the park. On arriving, she spotted Quincy and Amari, and couldn't help an inward wince. It kind of hurt to see a person who she was crushing on and know they were monogamous and taken--or at least, she assumed Amari and Quincy were both monogamous. Even if they weren't, Amari was kind of too old, she supposed. Sighing, she watched the two of them talking, feeling a bit awkward and wondering if they'd notice her. She was terrible at approaching people and just saying hi--something to do with her anxiety, apparently.

((@Kitsune @ForgottenBlood if either of you want to say anything to her :P))

Lily Sarah Brown
in the Brown home
Lily groaned as her alarm went off, and she stuck out a hand, searching for the alarm clock's off button. Finally finding it, she repeatedly smashed it until it shut up, and then she lay there for a moment, huddled under the blankets. Judging by the ache in her chest and the pit of despair in her stomach, today was not a good day for her mental health, but she forced herself up anyway, wearily shoving back the blankets and trudging downstairs. She opened up the cupboard and grabbed a box of cereal, every move feeling like it took much more effort than it should have, and made herself a bowl of cereal, whereupon she didn't bother to put anything back and plopped down at the table, staring at her cereal.

Abigail Turpin / Turpin Household
Currently: Eating her quiche
Feeling: Joyous

As soon as the slice of quiche was sat in front of her, the eight year old dug in, making pleased noises as she ate. She wiggled and squirmed in her seat, kicking her legs back and forth. As she swallowed her previous bite and reach for another, she began to hum a melody that she heard on TV, the tune catchy and stuck in her head. All of her movements and noises stopped when Charley mentioned her name with the word 'park'. Eyes wide, she trained her gaze on her brother, blinking owlishly up at him.

"Sure! Maybe we'll see Daddy with the dogs!" The brunette answered excitedly, beaming brightly. Afterwards, she returned to her quiche, nearing the end.

[ @Polystical @Poetic_Justic3 ]

large.gif

Quincy Baker / Park
Currently: Talking to Amari
Feeling: Tranquil

After the last hug and watching Jesse leave for the monkey bars, Quincy straightened himself up, standing on his feet. Feeling Amari's head on his shoulder, he rested his own on top of the other male's, content to just stay like that. The brunet couldn't help but laugh softly at Amari's words. When asked about his day, he continued to be silent for a moment, trying to see if he could remember anything interesting that happened. Turning up blank, the young male answered his boyfriend's question as best as he could. "I'm good. Everything is going fine at the house," he responded in a distance tone. Soon, he turned to look into Amari's eyes. "What about you? Everything okay with Jesse? School?"

Waiting for Amari's response, his gaze drifted to rest on a loose dog, who seemed to be making their way to the monkey bars, which is where Jesse happened to be. He watched curiously as the basset hound barked and continued to trod over to Jesse. From closer inspections, he had noted that there was, in fact, a leash and collar attached to the dog. So, it wasn't loose after all. Well, not all the way loose, Quinn thought. His eyes roamed until they landed on a man a few feet away. He assumed he was the owner. The brunet gave him a small smile before returning his focus back on Amari. In the process, he had seen a glimpse of Jade. Smile still in place, he waved at her.

[ @ForgottenBlood @alexianFireflies

Will reply with Lilith soon.]

Status
Not open for further replies.