• Fallout Tactics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout BoS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
U

U.N. 0W3N

Original poster
Anyone a fan of the franchise? Have any y'all done a successful Fallout thread before? Just curious.

I was part of one that was supposed to be centered around vault-dwellers. GM didn't come back after the first post. I was heartbroken. </3

I love the Fallout series. My Xbox/PS usernames have always been the Atomic Survivor or The Lone Atom

It's a shame you didn't make the poll multi choice, my top three Fallouts are

Fallout 1, 2, and Fallout New Vegas

Probably because the guy who made New Vegas also worked on Fallout 1 and 2.

Personally I am willing to join any Fallout RP, though one day I'd like a Fallout game that makes sweet sweet love to the Metro series.

@Banana-senpai
God... that's heartbreaking mang. I've been a few Fallout threads where the GM couldn't handle the users in the thread. I've also tried making a few, but it can be pretty difficult in general.
@Clyde
That's what makes polls hard mang. xD I have a soft spot for New Vegas since it captures the western feel I love so much. Though, I haven't played Metro.

Fallout 4 was my introduction to the series, and I got 3 and New Vegas soon after. I primarily relied on a VATS build and pistols for my first major playthrough, with a healthy dose of Gun Nut. Fallout's not a bad universe to RP in, really.

Reactions: Alibaba
@Banana-senpai
God... that's heartbreaking mang. I've been a few Fallout threads where the GM couldn't handle the users in the thread. I've also tried making a few, but it can be pretty difficult in general.
@Clyde
That's what makes polls hard mang. xD I have a soft spot for New Vegas since it captures the western feel I love so much. Though, I haven't played Metro.

Metro is FAR better than Fallout imo

Welp... this discussion caused me to go back and play Fallout 4 again. xD
And, made me think of reattempting a Fallout thread now.

@Banana-senpai
I get what you mean. :( Not too long ago I tried joining a Skyrim RP but it died even before an IC could happen. Games have some of the best worlds to RP but can be quite hard tho.I mean, it sounded really promising!

Maaaan! This looks pretty interesting. For me, I like doing those adventure type threads where a group just goes around and mucks around in the setting and shit. ... I'm tempted to do something now. :I

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Maaaan! This looks pretty interesting. For me, I like doing those adventure type threads where a group just goes around and mucks around in the setting and shit. ... I'm tempted to do something now. :I
BWL1jnq.gif

please please pleeeeeease

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
Aight. xD I think I can reuse an idea I have for something. Y'all want me to tag you once I have something up?

Go right ahead. I could use the experience anyway. Would this be forum or chat?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I only do forum RPs as a head's up. Feel free to post stalk me for examples of what I tend to do and post length to get a good idea of what I like to see and shit.

Wonder if I should take this to interest check for that plotting tag? Right now, I'm just writing up history for the first area to set things in motion with the thread. I.E. game endings that will be canon for the thread.

Wonder if I should take this to interest check for that plotting tag? Right now, I'm just writing up history for the first area to set things in motion with the thread. I.E. game endings that will be canon for the thread.
I suppose. I mean, there'd be plenty out there with stuff to contribute. I mean I'd love to but I'm a wasteland noob. TuT

Reactions: Alibaba
PFFT! I see. xD Well... I got the history done for the most part where this group will be at (aka their main base of operation). I think I'll develop the rest and what not as the group travels to other parts of the Wasteland. I do plan on making transport easier and what not. I'll go ahead and make a thread for word vomit dumps and shit so people can read and what not.

oIVZcuD.gif
It looks pretty cool so far (still reading)
PS you don't need the fancy formatting. Content is great anyway. XD​

• Bucket of Rainbows
PFFT! Thanks. xD I just wanna make sure that I fill up loose ends and create a new environment in a familiar setting.

And, I can't help it. xD I'm one of those types that likes to do fancy formats (when I'm not feeling lazy).