Fallout / Post Apocalyptic RP!!

S

SanDago

Original poster
Hello! I'm still fairly new to Iwaku and rping altogether so I'd love to find some good partners to rp with!

Atm, I'm really digging role-playing in a Fallout setting, whether it be with canon characters or non-fans. I have a few plot ideas, some more specific than others. If you see anything you like, would like to build upon or prefer to make suggestions, just hmu!

1.) (This one plays out fairly similarly to the Far Harbor plotline in Fallout 4)
[Your character] stumbles across the island of Far Harbor in the midst of conflict and a budding war. There, [Your character] finds respite in the synth sanctuary, Acadia, their leader, DiMA is nothing but considerate and empathetic to your needs, so long as equal respect is given. Spending more time on the island only digs up more dirt on all of the residents and their respective leaders, including the synth who had so kindly welcomed you into his home. [Your character] must ultimately choose which actions to take and who to reason with. Someone will ultimately parish.

2.) [Character A] and [Character B] are from the same vault. Both character's families had resided deep underground for centuries and an invasion of raiders and beached the 200 year old seal. The world above is foreign and dangerous, even decades after the war. The duo must decide how to survive in a harsh, unforgiving environment.

3.) Three is very similar to two. [Character A] has been living on the surface all their lives and by some series of events finds themselves paired with [Character B], a vault dweller who had only first emerged.

These are still fairly bare boned but I'd love to bounce ideas off someone!