1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Fantasy, Historical (and a mix of all of these plus more!)
Hey there,

I am going to do my best with keeping this short and to the point as I am currently on my phone typing this. I am 26 (old, I know) and recently came back from a hiatus due to graduate school and adjusting to a new stressful job.

I am interested in finding some partners who would be interested in one of the following:

}{ Fallout }{ This would be with original characters and can either follow the layout of Fallout 3 or 4 worlds strictly or can be Fallout /based/ with another location that we create. I honestly prefer the later, with us being able to create that lay of the land, etc. I'd prefer something where an individual from a vault gets unexpectedly put on the surface for whatever reason, maybe in an area where vault drewllers are extremely disliked, and stumbles into another who may or may not want to help for good or bad reasons. I'm open with all of these so yolo.

}{ Post-Apocalypse }{ Self-explanatory I think? This could be just wasteland living, dystopian society type deals, the world where there are clans who fight barbaricly even though it's the future? I'm down for whatever here honestly. I apologize for leaving it so broad and I can type up a few plot ideas should this one stir your interest and you don't have one in mind?

}{ Zombie Apocalypse }{ For this it could be when it hits or after. It doesn't even necessarily need to be zombies but /some/ illness that is threatening life as we know it. Who knows, perhaps there is a cure somewhere, or perhaps the characters are accepting their fates that this is the way the world is an try to make their own society and ways? Again, open here.

}{ Hey Guns, what gender do you play? }{
Either. I am a female and can play females, but can also play males. My fair warning is that most of my male characters are complete downright assholes. They do have a soft side but good luck in most cases.

}{ Hey Guns, you do the romance thing? }{
Yes, yes I do. I prefer a bit if spice in roleplays so romance is admired but not required.

}{ Wut bout dem sexy times?}{
Again, up for it, not required, and obviously 18+ only for those things.

}{ Can haz lituracy? }{
I mean, please don't butcher? I don't expect everyone to keep up with length or whatnot. I appreciate content over length, but yeah.

}{ Where dis take place, yo? }{
PMs or forums would be preferred.

}{ Hey Guns, I like dis, what next? }{
Hey bby how bout you slide into dem DMs doe.

So, I was scrolling and came across this. I see you might be interested in a partner for an undead apoc roleplay. I wanted to drop by and let you know that I am quite interested in that one, although if you've become uninterested, or have as many partners for it as you can handle, I can always go with any of the others. I also wanted to leave a reply here before PMing you, so as not clutter up our inboxes right off the bat.

Reactions: DefinitelyNotGuns
So, I was scrolling and came across this. I see you might be interested in a partner for an undead apoc roleplay. I wanted to drop by and let you know that I am quite interested in that one, although if you've become uninterested, or have as many partners for it as you can handle, I can always go with any of the others. I also wanted to leave a reply here before PMing you, so as not clutter up our inboxes right off the bat.
Feel free to PM me :)

Heyo Guns, I'm looking to get back into roleplaying and this seems right up my alley I'll definitely need to work on my writing skills because I'm undoubtedly rusty, so hit me up if your interested.

Oh yeah, have you ever watched Z Nation? It's really crappy but I love it and something like that would be cool, or a fallout one that takes place off the continental U.S. maybe?

Hey!

So I really like the post apocalyptic plot! If you're still looking I'd love to roleplay thisnwith you

Hey I'm interested in the Fallout RP, if you're still looking I'm down for it.

That moment when I didn't know anyone was replying here. SHIIIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.