Fallout: Old Merica' (Open world massive survival rp)

What's more important to you?

• Water

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Weapons

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Medicine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Food

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • People

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
This is an interest check for a group-only rp focused on the aftermath of the nuclear fallout from the known Fallout series. The interesting thing about this rp is that survival and choices are in the power of the rper, but every thing done will effect the world later and even other members in some karmic way (like the games). Also, this will focus on a much bigger plot than just cities and towns, as Old America will eventually be discovered, ranging from Florida up to New York, over to New Vegas and even Lost Angeles (new locale). The dynamic that will make this rp work is the constant interaction of the characters from all backgrounds and walks of life. You may choose to be whatever you wish, but think wisely on your decision. The rp will start off in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. From there anything is possible as long as it proceeds the story.

Arcs and sub stories are of course welcomed, but the main plot will be established first and then opening up to other things will be okay. The survival and realism in this rp will be VERY mature and gritty, think Walking Dead mixed with The Book of Eli. A bunch of action, blood, and also strategy and cunning.

The plot I had in mind is that an unlikely group of individuals will find each other through whatever reasons, and begin to learn about a rumored vault that was actually the very first sanctioned vault, Vault 1. This rumored vault is said to have dozens upon dozens of people while also having the freshest water, food, and technology...some would say it operates just as America did pre-war. This new spark of hope will drive the characters in their own personal ways for one common goal: Security and Survival.

Karma reputation will be a factor in the rp should it take off, and instead of the SPECIAL system characters will have 7 total perks from a pool of 100+ that will make their character unique and useful in their own way, and yes two people can have the same perk. So if people are interested then respond below, questions PM me! Also, answer the poll to see where you'd stand!

Just posting this here to indicate my intrest

With the wait for Fallout 4, this may just help the time go by and increase the hype for it. I'll just leave this here with a maybe, if that's okay, Chosen.

Interested.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Seems like we have enough to start something up then, did anyone have anything in particular in mind as far as their characters' stories/histories?

If everyone is still with this I can get started on the Rp

So, I have to ask, would you prefer a real face claim, or a digital art one? I have an option for either chosen.

Other than that, I need to figure out the perks and such, and have to decide if I want him to be in that vault or have him be in some small settlement in the wastes or something.

I am sadly rather dependant on people's opinions with my characters, and for that, I apologize.

So, I have to ask, would you prefer a real face claim, or a digital art one? I have an option for either chosen.

Other than that, I need to figure out the perks and such, and have to decide if I want him to be in that vault or have him be in some small settlement in the wastes or something.

I am sadly rather dependant on people's opinions with my characters, and for that, I apologize.
Either or for a face Ly, and whichever you feel would be easier. Either way the Wasteland will be the main area of exploration.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Either or for a face Ly, and whichever you feel would be easier. Either way the Wasteland will be the main area of exploration.
Umm I applied to join the group and I am still interested by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.