Fallout new vegas: Cracks in the republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caligari

Original poster
The NCR have kicked Caesar's legion back over the Colorado river, secured hoover dam and annexed new Vegas claiming the Mojave as part of their newly acquired territory. However, cracks begin to show in their territory and the restless Mojave is the first to show signs of extreme resistance against the quickly expanding republic; while the courier has aided them quite a bit in dealing with enemies such as the brotherhood of steel and the great Khans, many other factions express their distaste in the NCR, often violently, and cause great strain on the ncr which is already spread thin.
The new government is ripe to see how revolts start when one simply steamrolls over communities without consideration for its people.

Okay, to be honest, this is an early draft of a rough story which is open for improvement and the likes. Have an idea or complaint, state it below.

Important note: There are many factions in the world of new Vegas with many endings, I thought it best to let you, the players, choose which endings are canon and which aren't. However, it is best to let the people playing certain factions decide their outcome, meaning that if you play as a powder ganger, you decide whether the powder gang was destroyed, aided or left alone by the courier. You cannot decide a fate of a faction you aren't in.
If multiple people play a certain faction, you must decide among yourselves which ending is best. If a concensus can't be reached, contact me and I'll be a neutral party to give the deciding vote.

next; canon characters can't be played as a main character, but can appear and act in certain people's storylines as long as they act at least a bit as how they would act in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.