Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
not picky
b1efe28efe61ffd773f563b5088e85a5.png
This role-play is based on a story idea i had a while ago but never got the courage to post or try out. It takes place 80 years after the events of fallout 4, but from the institute ending. So the Institute has taken over most of the east coast and has joined forced with the enclave. The Brotherhood of Steel in both the commonwealth of Massachusetts and the capital wasteland of Washington D.C. have fallen. During the past 8 decades, the institute has wasted no time in gentrifying the states of Massachusetts, New York, Maryland, Connecticut, what's left of Rhode island, Pennsylvanian, New Jersey, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and Delaware. Each state has been allowed to keep it's name and cities but they are a utopia of advanced technology with several metropolitan cities forming it's borders. Behind a massive set of walls, they protect themselves from the outside world and it's dangers. They however have continuously sent out their synths to explore and "civilize" the rest of the united states along with the Enclave. This Role-Play will take part in what little free land Texas has left. The north belongs to Caesar's legion, while the south belongs to the Mexican cartels. The Texas Brotherhood of Steel struggles to rebuild Texas to it's former glory in land and protect it's people after the fall of the Enclave's Oil Rig over a century ago. There are remnants of the Rail Road struggling to rebuild and help liberate synths. Though they need to be far more careful than ever before, The Institute will not stop until they have eradicated the Rail Road and permanently set an example that Synth's are property, not living things.

What would be our roles? Will there be a perk/stat system like the game? Will there be RNG loot drops or loot system?

you pick, from any build or job from the games, yup, but i'll take note from the older fallout games as in whatever perks and stats you have are the ones you stay with, well idk how to implement that but yeah, anyone you kill you get to keep his/her stuff