Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know how to continue. I guess I'll just go from the bar, continue her road as a mercenary and cannibal??

Nvm ..I literally just got an idea

Upon a fervent nightmare i though of something as well.

@Derp is that good? Also when can you post? Or have you already posted

I'm set as well.

I added a new creature to the hazards section

Reactions: Himilo
I found this if anyone is intrested

@Derp

I want to ask, did you confer with Himilo before having your character discover hers is a cannibal this early into the roleplay?

If you did it's fine, but if you didn't you may um...kind of sort of really totally want to make sure she's okay with your character discovering her character's darkest secret so soon

@Derp

I want to ask, did you confer with Himilo before having your character discover hers is a cannibal this early into the roleplay?

If you did it's fine, but if you didn't you may um...kind of sort of really totally want to make sure she's okay with your character discovering her character's darkest secret so soon

Fair though at the same time I kind of go off the post. If its requested to be changed then I'll gladly do so. But I did just plainly ask if they could meet though as i said if they request it i'll gladly change it.

Fair though at the same time I kind of go off the post. If its requested to be changed then I'll gladly do so. But I did just plainly ask if they could meet though as i said if they request it i'll gladly change it.
I'm cool with freestyling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.