Status
Not open for further replies.
This still open?

It sure is, also welcome aboard Skrimps

[glow=red]Azrael[/glow]

[glow=red]Name: Azrael, Valdis

Nickname:"Apollyon" Greek name meaning "Destroyer."

Age: 38 (Though, he definitely doesn't move like a 38-year-old.

Species: Human

Appearance: Azrael, or Apollyon as he'd rather be called, is highly scarred all over his body. When not confined to his armored trench coat and veterans riot helmet, he is literally covered in bandages. They hide a life of pain, war, struggle, and survival. It also hides the many scars from his implants; surgical operations have taken a toll on him, turning his jet black hair prematurely gray. Not built very big, he is nonetheless capable in a clo[/img]se-quarters fight though, his true specialty lay in his quick trigger-finger and deadly accurate shots. He never wastes bullets, believing them to be more valuable than caps.[/glow]

[glow=red][/glow][glow=red][/glow][glow=red][/glow]
[glow=red]
His fingers, hands, and arms have all been replaced with heavy-duty cybernetics that was highly resistant to ballistics. The Cybernetic Arms Prosthesis replaces the user's organic limbs with enhanced-function mechanical substitutes.

In place of muscles, these limbs utilize electro-active polymers that can be contracted using fields of electricity with a 10,000% increase in force for an unlimited time period. Initially, the augmentation allows the user to engage in impressive feats of close-quarters unarmed combat.

As the user grows more comfortable with the arm, the range of available skills widens to include light demolitions, displacement of heavy objects, and the carrying of heavier loads.

A cybernetic arm that grants enhanced strength and expanded combat abilities, while also providing a platform for other augmentations.

[/glow]

open_bionics_deux_ex-1920x1080.jpg

deus-ex-bionic-arm-augmented-future-1.jpg

jensen1-ed.jpg

deus-ex-mankind-divided.jpg

1af98a20258e9905a63ac01c4ddd96ba.jpg

[glow=red]
Faction: Formally NCR/ Black Talon Company, Gunners, Freelance

S: 7 (8) (+1 Strength Implant)
P: 9 (10) (+1 Perception Implant)
E: 10
C: 5 (6) (+1 Charisma Implant) (+2 if he's wearing his NCR mask, helmet, and ankle-length duster. (8)
I: 10
A: 9 (10) (+1 Agility Implant)
L: 6 (7) (+1 Luck Implant)

Other Implants:
1.) PHOENIX Monocyte Breeder; It is designed to gradually heal damage over time by speeding up the user's cell regeneration. (Bullet grazes, abrasions, contusions, broken bones, etc. This is constant)
2.) Sub-Dermal Armor; increases his natural damage threshold. Bullets don't exactly ping off him, but they don't do the damage they normally could.

Job: Freelance Mercenary

Skills:
1.) Small Guns (100)
2.) Repair (95)
3.) Barter (60)
4.) Lockpick (75)
5.) Hack (75)

Perks:
1.) Gunslinger: Rank 5; Non-automatic pistols now do double damage. Their attacks have a much better chance to disarm opponents, and may even cripple a limb. (Fallout 4)
2.) Rifleman: Rank 5; Attacks with non-automatic rifles do double damage and ignore 30% of a target's armor. They also have a slightly higher chance of crippling a limb.(Fallout 4)
3.) Scrounger: Rank 3; You find even more ammunition in containers and bodies. (75%) (Fallout 4)
4.) Steady Aim: Rank 3; Hip-fire accuracy is improved even more when firing any gun. (Fallout 4)
[/glow]
[glow=red][/glow]
[glow=red]
5.) Hand Loader: Twice as likely to recover ammunition cases. (Fallout: New Vegas)
Unlocks custom ammunition recipes

Weapons:
1.)
Black, gold engraved Ranger Sequoia
2.) Cowboy Repeater
3.) Mauser Tank-Gewehr anti-tank rifle 13MM (Flash Hider)
4.) M1 Grand
5.) Combat Knife
6.) Karambit

Armor: Azrael wears the iconic and noteworthy Black Ranger armor. Most impressively, however, is the fact he wears the elite version worn by the NCR. A military-grade armor originally used by L.A.P.D. riot squads, this combat outfit is typically worn with a matching military helmet with built-in low light optics, a combination IR/white light lamp, and gas mask.

Elite Riot Gear
DT
Item HP
Effects
Critical Chance +5
Guns +10
Charisma +1
Weight
Value

Elite Riot Gear Helmet
DT
Item HP
Effects
Sneak Sight
Speech +5
Perception +2
Weight
Value
Repair
Riot gear helmet
Advanced riot gear helmet
Heavy armor

latest

Friends: Unknown at this time.

Bio: Once upon there was a young man by the name of Joshua Allen Kross. He was a bright, fun enough to be around. He always yearned for something greater than the life of a settler or farmer, trader or merchant. He dreamed of blood, guts, and glory. When he eventually joined the NCR, he got plenty of all three. Losing many friends to Caeser's Legion and some even, to the Brotherhood of Steel in the wars with them. Despite this, he showed considerable skill and ability and was eventually made into a Veteran NCR Ranger. For a while, things went back and forth between the Legion and NCR, and with the Brotherhood hiding in their 'rat holes', there was still a clear and present danger. He'd proven himself many times, leading expeditions into Brotherhood bunkers, clearing them out. But, each time he'd gone in and cleared the bunkers out, he began to wonder if it would ever end.

He'd since lost much of himself, undergoing multiple surgeries for the implants. He couldn't much stand the sight of himself regardless how faint the scars might have been. He'd lost his reason to fight on anymore; defending himself was one thing, protecting others was one thing--seeking men and women out like a predator on the hunt--that was something different. No longer wanting to be apart of the NCR, he staged his own death with the collapse of a bunker and headed south...

Other: Scars literally litter this man's body from the sheer number of biological implantations he's had done to himself just to keep himself in the fight against Caeser's Legion and the Brotherhood of Steel.

[/glow]​

Last edited:
@Skrimps post in any way that suits you best.

Last edited:
@Kōsetsu no oni your character is approved, you can join the IC

Neat, I'll get a post up soon. Any place you'd like me to be at in particular? Seems like a lot of folks are going to Madisonville.

Also, I'm trading out Grim Reapers Sprint for the Hand Loader Perk (New Vegas.), and Action Boy for Scrounger; He's a survivalist now, so with these Perks that means he saves, finds, and takes shell casings--which in turn--save caps and make his own ammunition handily, seems like a reasonable tradeoff from have a VATS infused helmet.

Last edited:
I'd really like to run into the female Ranger because of a shared history, or one of the horsemen like War or Death, since he comes from a similar outfit in the NCR that gained notoriety during the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, called Seven Sins, he was Pride.

@Kōsetsu no oni alright.

Go for the ranger if you want. The horsemen are further west. Death is in San Antonio, War is in Austin, Famine is still coming in from Alabama with his horde of 2 million ghouls and idk about pestilence. The person who made him left or never came back after making him.

@Kōsetsu no oni alright.

Go for the ranger if you want. The horsemen are further west. Death is in San Antonio, War is in Austin, Famine is still coming in from Alabama with his horde of 2 million ghouls and idk about pestilence. The person who made him left or never came back after making him.

You mean East? El Paso and Laredo are West. Lol. Well, he'll be coming down from New Mexico/ Mexican state line, so he'd probably find San Antonio than Austin. Not sure where Madisonville is located right off the top off my head, I'll have to re-read where you put it at.

@Kōsetsu no oni

ee9.png

Maddisonville is north east of austin and north west (mostly north) of Houston.

So, Death it is! Rotfl. Since its pretty much a straight shot from where he's coming from, or at least, the direction thereof. You put Madisonville more towards Oklahoma. @.@

@Kōsetsu no oni alright, day of the dead is fast approaching so she'll be in a local graveyard when it comes, but it's best to avoid her entirely, army of synth soldiers plus a cult that worships her and all, killing anyone and anything to gain her favor and such. Not to mention she'll be locked up in the alamo and her soldiers are ordered to shoot anyone who gets within 600 yards of the place. Unless it's a cargo delivery or the other 3 horsemen.

*Blares Day of the Dead by Hollywood Undead*

Ahem!

Which is why we should totally have an especially funny encounter wherein he makes it to the Alamo and is rapping in the door with his handgun going

"Hello? hello? Anybody in there?"

Then a synth pops up and tries to shoot him, misses and he shoots it, goes back to knocking on the door

"Hello? Hello? Anybody else in there? Preferably that doesn't want to shoot at me."

So she's all "I'll deal with this one," And she marches out to find him taking off his helmet which reveals his heavily bandaged face and his illuminated robotic eyes. And she gets this feeling that he's different somehow.

That's when she could realize he's hacked every protectron and Sentry Bot terminal in the area and just let them have at it with the synths around the Alamo--that's how he got close in the first place.

At this point, she's just like "Why shouldn't I shoot you right now?" and he throws his thumb back and goes "Cause they already shot at me first."

I think that would be funny.

If only one of us took the wild wasteland perk

Lmao. Holy hand grenades!

Last edited:
I want to make a Boris-type of Deathclaw; intelligent, that speaks like a college professor. Would anyone like to be his friend? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.