Fallout, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout IN a swamp? Let's just go ahead and throw our characters into a wood chipper. It would be faster and less painful. I'm kidding. I just grew up around all that, it was a surprise that I wasn't eaten at a young age. Or drowned. Or given some horrible disease via all the bugs... and then eaten after that. Swamps are terrifying.

Consider me in.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Would you be okay with me playing a Brotherhood Knight who either quit after something happened or got left behind wherever this takes place?
Sure, no prob. I'm gonna play a ghoul sniper so that'll make for some interesting interactions.

• Love
I dunno what you're talking about. The Brotherhood LOVES ghouls, everybody knows that.

My character's best man is gonna be a mutie.

• Love
Reactions: Tyrannosaurus Rekt
And you'll hand out dangerous and old technology as wedding favors.

Lasers for everyone.

I guess ill go with a former talon company merc with no love for the brotherhood.

TBH, outside of DC it seems like the only people who like the Brotherhood are the Brotherhood.

Yea I don't think many factions had a good history with them or liked them if they meet them.

And sometimes the Brotherhood doesn't even like the Brotherhood. They are a group of really confused hypocrites with guns, armor, and a Voltron Justice Prime.

I think my character will not be anything special. Ex-scavenger that is knowledgeable about a handful of things, but you shouldn't give him a gun. Or at least, don't bank on him being amaze-balls with that gun. "Well, so-in-so just shot a deathclaw that was fifty feet away and not the mole rats we were trying to kill. We have to deal with a deathclaw now." Or something... I'll figure him out. He'll be like those FO characters that bank everything in Charisma and just get by on convincing people to not shoot him.

Well, it's hard to like people who like to take away all the cool toys and shoot you if you whine or fight back.

OOC is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.