Fallout: A New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be sure to! I just hope for your guys' sake that Charitil doesn't make Levi send him out exploring...

Well, they're both two lucky bastards... Loot! Loot, everywhere! And even without a fight. Enemies' weapons kind of... exploded right in their faces, as soon as they took aim.
But if he is to go with someone like Lisa, who has only like... 2 Luck... Or Sage, which has only (ow) 1 Luck....I'm not sure if that would be a safe journey. Someone may not come back.

Luck is the most useless thing in Fallout. Intelligence and Charisma are where it's at.

Not if you're jinxed. With a good luck stat, really bad, random stuff happens *not* to you. Most of the time. Also, I forgot for Hacksaw to mention a trait which makes things go extra gory (although, I pretty much said that). What was the name of that perk? Bloodbath? I can't remember.

Yeah, that-one.

I don't even believe that luck exists, but in almost any game's terms, luck is probability bonus for nearly every action, evasion, and better loot. Being rich IS a superpower after all. I dunno, but I seem to roll best with whatever games have as luck factor. Or more precisely injecting a bit of anarchy into the system. For example in Yu-Gi-Oh! Cyber Jar is my favorite card. Ten times out of ten, when I get to flip Cyber Jar (even if it is my opponent's Cyber Jar), my enemy gets royally fucked. It comes without saying, that much comes to a good, versatile deck, usable in any situation, but Cyber Jar is like Pot of Greed made into a worthwhile card. It does wonders.

Well i must say i am the lucky bugger in the damn wasteland :P

Well, they're both two lucky bastards... Loot! Loot, everywhere! And even without a fight. Enemies' weapons kind of... exploded right in their faces, as soon as they took aim.
But if he is to go with someone like Lisa, who has only like... 2 Luck... Or Sage, which has only (ow) 1 Luck....I'm not sure if that would be a safe journey. Someone may not come back.
Sage never had luck considering she was a slave. However she's an hardworking and intelligent. She only need some extra muscles from you guys and she treats your wounds very well! Making all of you healthy!

Reactions: Zacharia Finch
Sage never had luck considering she was a slave. However she's an hardworking and intelligent. She only need some extra muscles from you guys and she treats your wounds very well! Making all of you healthy!
Maybe, but such perks as Jinxed in Fallout are indiscriminate. In actual game's mechanics and it's calculations the probability to be affected by this perk negatively is higher if luck stat is low (or is lower than enemy's), the higher the luck, the better probability, that something crazy and lethal at the same time happens *not* to you. Now this is an RP and it's up to the GM to decide who is going to have *cough* bad luck, so it's most the time waaaayyyy more forgiving, but in the game that combination is dangerous to have. So, if you're not friends with luck stat, Jinxed is not the perk you should choose in Fallout (or any other game featuring a perk/ability of the same sort).

Maybe, but such perks as Jinxed in Fallout are indiscriminate. In actual game's mechanics and it's calculations the probability to be affected by this perk negatively is higher if luck stat is low (or is lower than enemy's), the higher the luck, the better probability, that something crazy and lethal at the same time happens *not* to you. Now this is an RP and it's up to the GM to decide who is going to have *cough* bad luck, so it's most the time waaaayyyy more forgiving, but in the game that combination is dangerous to have. So, if you're not friends with luck stat, Jinxed is not the perk you should choose in Fallout (or any other game featuring a perk/ability of the same sort).
I understand what you mean :nods: I never played the game so my experience as a player isn't much. However i'm fan of that theme! I can give more luck if you guys want me to that isn't a problem. I only tried to build a char that was once a slave and can be again since her collar is only half broken. ( if some tech guy from that era learns how to 'fix' it she's in trouble :cough: or maybe not it depends XD) i don't wish her to die but rather the opposite the idea is to become stronger my choosing the right ones to grow.

*is playing Planetside 2*

I need to track down the Witcher movie.... and learn Portuguese...

Edit: And/or Polish. Can't remember which.

Or Polish I can't remember which country made wrote the original Novels therefore made the movie therefore made the television series therefore made the games.

Bit of trivia for you, there.

Well, Planetside 2 is free >_>.

Andrzej Sapkowski created two more books that haven't even been translated to english yet! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.