Fallout: A New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will have only a few she found in a corpse during her running time i supose XD she never had in her slave time.

I can already see her being bugged by Raven to make her smile.

Reactions: Yara
xD She prepare him a stong painkiller and he gives her 10 caps what about that? ahahahha just kidding :P

Just one quick question...does she like stuffed animals?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well then Sargeant looks like we have a new assignment.

Now solar has a advantage is that he is as crazy as his character :D

Reactions: Yara
Your damn right

Finally, I'm able to get this going...

Name:
Francesca Holdiron

Nickname:
Yao Guai

Race:
Asian

Role:
Explorer

Appearance:
z_(352).jpg

Personality:
Francesca is probably the craziest, yet somehow most down to earth person you will ever meet. She manages to be both horribly violent and destructive, injuring many in many a drunken brawl or petty dispute, yet extremely rational and levelheaded. Most in the vault fear her, and those that don't drink with her. Those that call her a friend say that she's lighthearted and merry, always willing to open the bar and always there to close it. However, those there to close it with her tell stories of a more solemn side. Mournful, even. That is, until she gets her hands on them. Then they don't tell much of anything about after hours at the bar.

Past:
Francesca refuses to speak of or in any way hint at her past. It's clear she's hiding something painful. Something important to her. The only problem is.... what?

This gives rise to many rumors about her and her past. What people choose to believe is their own business, but some stories are truly more terrifying than the truth...

Traits:
She is a horrible alcoholic. Almost cripplingly so. However, everyone will say that if you need someone that can stare down a pack of Deathclaws and only escape with a lighter ammo pouch, you call her. She had a peculiar knack for looking the devil in the eyes and seeing nothing but kindred spirits. She welcomes friendship, though knows that she scares most everybody in the vault.

Once a week, she disappears into the wasteland. Only the overseer knows where she goes, and has been threatened with death multiple times should he reveal her secret.

----Stats----

Strength: 8

Perception: 7

Endurance: 8

Charisma: 10

Intelligence: 10

Agility: 10

Luck: 7

----Inventory----
Lever Action Shotgun
latest

Rangers Sequoia
latest

30 caps

Lightweight Leather Armor
latest

A Picture of a Small Child

A Pair of Keys

An Engraved Flask
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know if any of this is off. I'll fix it a soon as possible.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Only problem with your character is that she has 6 points she can still use in her S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Other than that, she's fine, though you'll have to wait to post as her, seeing as she isn't in the Vault-City yet, and will have to wait till more people arrive.

Alright, i spun for what the explorer and scavenger find when they reach the top of the hill that your building into, so after i make the post, i'll put the list here so that you guys understand what was found.

Alright, i posted, here's the list of everything in total that Gwen and Raven found when looking around on top of the hill.

Destroyed Power Grid
Gas Station
Highway
Major City
Power Station
Major City
Super Mutant Outpost

Be sure to go check out the World Map to see where they're located.

Also @Yara i was counting up your points, you still have 4 points to use in your S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Mentions of a doctor made me think, that I really want to bring about Dr. Hacksaw. Because he's too awesome, not to:

Name: Mark Brugger

Nickname: Hacksaw

Race: hooman

Role: Mercenary surgeon

Appearance:
gaberiel_by_ogilvie-d5wey3q.jpg

Personality: Hacksaw is cheerful and full of macabre (often double-edged), morbid humor, making for a terrifying mix to any patient. Some would call him insane, but it's really just his scalpel edge gags. As he would put it: "My good man, you came at just the right time! I'm offering two amputations for the price of one! Ask anyone - it's a steal!"

Past: Mark was working for the same company as Lady used to - the Red Point Contracts PLC and was under her command. Being a battlefield surgeon, he had to do a lot of (often lifesaving) work. Sometimes it's stitching together torn out wounds, and treating the burns, other times it's amputations and getting the shrapnel out of the organs. In either case he practiced surgery in stress situations long enough to stitch up a wound faster than you can know it. As a side-note many regard him as jinxed and as Lady would mention it:
"Wherever he goes, a bath of blood and guts follows. He doesn't even need to do anything. Insane things happen on their own, when he's around. Once he had the entire accompanying unit slaughtered and he was trapped on his own. The hostile platoon had him surrounded, and probably would had him caught for interrogation, or worse - slavery, but one of their soldiers managed to accidentally unpin their own thermobaric grenade, and they all blew up right in his face. They all, being tightly clustered together served as the living shield for him. When we came over to the fighting grounds, seeking for any survivors, he popped out of a trench with that brilliantly white, idiotic grin of his, then gesturing at the scene of a fight, shouting at us: "Spare parts! Spare parts, everywhere! Take your pick, don't be shy!" the whole fucking battlefield was strewn with organs, meat and brains everywhere, it's as if everyone were trying to cleave each other apart or something, and he not so much as flinch at it, all like: Yeah, been a thing like that, I'm just chilling now."

Traits: JINXED, tends to randomly bleed, never bothered with death or suffering of anyone (he's pretty much like: "Oh, you're dying? That sounds cool! How does it feel?").

----Stats----

Strength: 4

Perception: 3

Endurance: 3

Charisma: 4

Intelligence: 18

Agility: 8

Luck: 20

----Inventory----
Being a field surgeon he packs it efficient:
Battlefield surgeon's tools
Some antibiotics, antishocks, and morphine, among some other odd tranqualizers and painkillers.
20 caps
SPAS-15 12 Gauge shotgun (2x 8rd Magazines)
SPAS15.jpg

Spare Maker (Modified USP 45; 2x 12rd Magazines):
HKUSP.png

This particular USP has been modified with integral suppressor, but the suppressor's purpose is not to keep things quiet, but ensure that the bullet leaving the barrel is as sterile and cool as possible. While the pistol accepts any kind of .45 ACP cartridge, Hacksaw uses it with special "bull" rounds, that make a straight clean, but very wide path through the target, which allows the pistol to sever limbs and body shots somewhat ensure that organs are in salvageable condition.
Medic Armor:
latest

Nice character, can't wait to see what happens when he's able to be RPed. I'm gonna make it so that when he does arrive, bad things happen more frequently, due to that Jinxed Trait. Most of which he'll most likely survive from. Ya know, till his Luck runs out.

Just what we needed another Jinx

Hey, I've been interested in the Fallout series for a while now, but I never got the game, so I don't really know the factions or the traits...

Traits are things that are special to your character. So things like Alcoholic means your character drinks a lot of beer, or Jinxed means your character will have bad things happen to them much more often.

If your willing to Skype, i can explain Fallout stuffs better to you easier. You still have me as a Contact don't you Koda?

@AllThePasta Do ensure a lot of blood and guts happen. Most of his jinx happen to people on that level with him. xD "That's why I'm never short of spare parts! Shot your liver with booze? No problem, here's a replacement! I also got spare legs laying about too, in case you want to look foxy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.