Fallout: A New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude doesn't Ozzy Osbourne have that trade marked or something?

Well, considering it's fallout, and the crazy things that can happen, this might end badly, it might not >_>.

Anyway, in the IC their won't be any flavor text, but it will contain the 3 maps, how some things work, and the resources list for the Vault-City.

Yea, but you're going to have to wait until more NPC's join the Vault-City so that you can take one over with your Character.

Reactions: Yara
Alright :) I'm going to make my Char then. She will be a woman who once was a doctor in military sounds good?

Reactions: Zacharia Finch
Yeap, sounds perfectly fine ^^.

But which Military was she once a part of? NCR, Brotherhood of Steel, Legion, Enclave, or some other faction you made?

My idea would be something like this:

She was taken by force into Brotherhood of Steel. They knew she was a doctor once. After an attack that took her team's live she managed to run or something. She would have a collar like this »
( this was how they managed to make her nursing their men and such)

Yea, that sounds perfectly fine, and increasingly awesome!

Name: Sage Winter

Nickname: -

Race: Human - Spanish

Role: Slave Doctor

Appearance:
0d57db7c59a96a1cd313a922548ea8a7.jpg
d7b4748fce2cf74a069eac6b1c45b3fe.jpg

She hides her collar
at first with this »
e4c4678d36a21b7d61ab1dd038350cda.jpg

Personality: Bad mouth, cold, wild, curious. She never cries. Sage is a woman who appears to be the typical slave who makes everything she is ordered to. However, she's very creepy and when you think she's helping you she's doing the opposite and you don't even realise that. She have a very hard time to trust people but once she feels safe she's like glue, very loyal. Also if you manage to make her blush in this days you are a king.

Past: She was taken by force into Brotherhood of Steel. They knew she was a doctor once. After an attack that took her team's live she managed to run into the mess of what is the world now. Even after running she still have the collar on her neck. This was how they managed to make her nursing their men against her will. The time she spent as slave under those dirty guys changed her, making her acting kinda creepy for the kitten small look she have.

Traits: She's an owl kind like... she suffers from Imsonia. Also she's crazy for coffee a very good combination for her state.

----Stats----

Strength: 5

Perception: 12

Endurance: 7

Charisma: 3

Intelligence: 18

Agility: 11

Luck: 3

----Inventory----
17 Caps ( due her role)
1 smoke grenade

8e7bf47e910c64797ddbcf8b304da443.jpg

GLock with 2 clip of munition
7769f3eb10cbf22a5eec4a9b84810fcf.jpg

a small knife
79986168cf0d1a9cd485f0d66a40563b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
So i take it as a slave she doesn't have any Caps to start with?

No the currency in this world are bottle caps so that's what he meant.

Yea, what Solar said, and the max you can start with are 300, which isn't a lot at all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.