Fallout 4 Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
COMMONWEALTH CONFIRMED. It takes place in Boston.
At 1:56, you can see the statue of Paul Revere at the Old North Church.
Fallout4BostonProof.png

aaaaareligious_58.jpg

Also, at 2:03, you see the gold dome of the Massachusetts State House (which is in Boston. I noticed that thanks to The Last of Us).

I love their choice in trailer music. I played some of the 3rd one. I'm pretty stoked about this one. 9/10 chance I'll buy it.

Reactions: Rare
Yay!

And yeah, It'll be buggy as heck, but I usually play my Fallout Games so full of mods I can't even tell what's a mod bugging out and what's the game. So, I'll be happy to see it.

Looks nice. Heard it's a cross-platform thing so not expecting much in the way of 'amazing graphics gonna push my GPU to the limit' sort of thing. Liking the style, reminds me of the original two games.

If they can improve on New Vegas it'll be a hit for me.

But fuck all their plot holes.

[spoili]And fuck my asshole for clenching up when they said 'nuclear strikes'. Something about total annihilation that does that to me.[/spoili]

Wait a minute here, folks. Did nobody notice the fact that we have a TALKING protagonist this time? Now that was a surprise and a half.

There's already plenty of buzz about that, yeah. I'm curious to see how they'll implement it.

GIEF OPTIONS FOR DIFFERENT VOICES PLS.

I bet they won't, but I'm wondering if it will have ANY VR Compatibility, or if someone will mod that in later...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Windsong
I'm calling day one bugs like crazy. Like every other large open world game Bethesda and it's devs have released.
Now don't get me wrong, they're generally some of the best games I've ever played!
But dem bugs.

Game looks pretty and I'm sure it'll deliver that excellent Fallout experience we've all come to know and love. Even if it's a bit buggy.

I'm calling day one bugs like crazy. Like every other large open world game Bethesda and it's devs have released.
Now don't get me wrong, they're generally some of the best games I've ever played!
But dem bugs.

Game looks pretty and I'm sure it'll deliver that excellent Fallout experience we've all come to know and love. Even if it's a bit buggy.
f5fb7b63f47e99aa1fc19d4b9de2f711videogamecompaniesareyourfriends.jpg

*Mouth Waters*

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
THIS GAME WILL BE PERFECT!

In all seriousness though, I will be watching this game for further details. But I am excited for it so far.

^Same reply this time.

It's town building and weapon mod systems...
Oh nelly.

Even if the game ends up lack luster those two things alone will skyrocket the Mod Community.

I imagined something like that town building system back in Skyrim (and I kinda got it in Hearthfire). This is so much more than I was expecting. I'm a little iffy about the voiced protagonist/conversation options, but only slightly, and that's the only thing I'm remotely disappointed about.

At least the power armor looks/behaves like power armor now.

I was impressed somebody finally made a game where NPCs can recognize and say your name. Been waiting for that for a while!

Well, I seriously doubt they're gonna call my character right.

Imma name my guy Tycho.

Watched the E3 stuff.

Came.

• Thank You
Reactions: Voices of Nerat
Status
Not open for further replies.