Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;

03:07 AM
FRI 05.12
Justin
Justin is online.

Akashi is online.

You're still up? Go to bed dude.

Lol. What about you?

I'm not sleepy yet.

I'll go soon.

Liar.

I can hear Netflix from your laptop. Turn down the fucking volume man.

It's just one episode!

And then one more. . . and another and
another. . .

Shut the fuck up.

Blows up the chat

Slaps

Sets on fire

Drowns

Lol you love me

Ew

No thanks

Lol

I'm joking. I wouldn't fuck you anyway

What do you mean by that?

I'm a good fuck!

Slaps

You out of your delirious state now?

-.-

Fuck you

Never

Ugh

I hate you

Mhm

Anyways

You going to the party tomorrow?

Yup

Can't miss the best party of the year!

Let's buy some alcohol before we go

Last time they got shit for drinks

Yeah

You buying?

If you wake up first

Unfair!

You always wake up before me!

Giving up already?

I'm going to bed!

Goodnight!

Be ready to empty your wallet tomorrow!

Sure

Whatever

Night

Night

Justin is offline.

Akashi is offline.

Akashi locked his iPhone before putting it back on his nightstand. He could hear from the other side of the wall that his roommate --Justin-- finally turned off his laptop, apparently convinced if he slept now that he'd wake up earlier. If it wasn't for Akashi, then he'd never wake up in time for school anyway. He had always been like that, a heavy sleeper. The Norwegian shifted on the side and looked at his iPhone. Usually the screen would flare up in the dark, give off a little "pling" every minute as Justin and him usually sent each other tons of messages during the night. It was only a thin wall that separated them, but both were too lazy to get out of bed at night and yelling would just disturb the others in the dorm. He stared at it intently. Secretly hoping that doing so would make the screen come back to life, but after a good couple of minutes Akashi was convinced that his roommate had indeed gone to sleep.

"Idiot. What's the point of going to sleep when you know I'll wake up first?" He whispered to himself, turning on his other side to look away from his phone. They had the relationship of two brothers. Tightly knitted together even though they sometimes acted like water and oil, but it was their way of showing off their friendship, "bromance" as some would call it.

He twisted to the other side again and gave his phone another good glare. Nothing. He half regretted that he didn't videochat with Justin. His tired face was kind of--

"Fuck--" Akashi cursed out as he lied down on his back, putting his arm over his eyes. This had kept happening lately. The way Justin had just invaded into his mindspace and began taking over, rummaging around and acting all high and mighty. It wasn't as if that was anything new, but it usually wouldn't be in his head as well. It was just a stupid thought. A thought process he wasn't planning on continuing. It was stupid. Annoying. Frustrating.

But whatever he called it, he could not deny that clench in his chest. It felt like someone had their hand inside of his chest and was squeezing his heart, trying to break it with their hand. Alongside this pain was the boiling of his skin, or rather the blood under his skin. It kept heating up, burning every time Justin decided to rampage in his head. Akashi hated it.

He hated it. He hated it. He hated it.

Akashi laid back down on his left side, curling up to the point where his knees almost hit his chest as he stared at his phone again. He reached out and checked their chat again. The usual green icon was currently empty, telling him that Justin was offline. A sigh echoed through the empty room as he put the phone down, this time next to himself on the mattress. The phone's screen faded out into black again, but Akashi's eyes stayed on the device until he couldn't keep himself awake anymore.

What he didn't know was that these feelings he was harboring, was going to be one hell he'd have to push himself through, and it all began with that fucking party.

This is a fanfiction of users @.FrAGiLe.⭐.CreATioN. and @Akashi which is completely based on fiction. It is neither based on their personalities, nor is the chat an actual occurrence.

This is also only a teaser so far, so yeah xD All I want to say is that THE PEOPLE WANTED IT!

@Nahele @DarkiusHeavenstein @Leucothea @insouciant