Falling Skies: In our Final Hour (OOC and Signup 5/7 spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A head mounted machine gun shaped into a mohawk?

Awesome!

Weyland Corp. exists.... Krellians unknown.... Shit is going to go down .-.
2ex7slf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Iben, that picture killed me.

Obviously not since you are still standing...

i just realized how many posts this OOC has... Lol hope that doesnt deter any new people.. I'd like to introduce more people to this series... lol

i just realized how many posts this OOC has... Lol hope that doesnt deter any new people.. I'd like to introduce more people to this series... lol
Add to the name how many spots are open, should help if you can do that.

Maybe an interest check is in order if you wish to attract some fresh blood in addition to us 'oldies'? ;)

71hcut.jpg

I was bored so I made a thingy. I guess I'll use this for the interest check/roleplay advertising threads

• Love
Reactions: Shalashaska
*whispers* I'm interested, is it still open to new members?

Should be two spots left if the title is accurate.

Cool, I'll read up a little more and try posting a character sheet pretty soon

I have a Seventh Member interested. He's making an account right now.

I realized how little I actually know about military and all this nonsense. orz please be patient with me and my ignorance.

Seventh member here! Imma do my character thingy tomorrow, which is like... around 8-14ish hours away from you guys... probably. Yeah.

I realized how little I actually know about military and all this nonsense. orz please be patient with me and my ignorance.
I know a sizable amount, and I'm pretty sure several others here do too.. I forget if anyone is military IRL, but I feel like a few are. Feel free to ask any questions if you have them.

f9e01fa8d359afb3bc21f2d5d0e90e39.jpg

Name: McTweed, Randale
Nickname: Rand

Psychological Analysis: An obvious rookie, it's easy to tell how inexperienced he is when it comes to combat. Perhaps a bit too noble for his own good, for if there was something he cold put above himself, then he would. As a result, he's usually walked all over until he drops. He isn't good at interacting with others, usually awkward even among close friends. Making all excuses to not have physical interaction with someone unless by dire need Rand will usually keep a respectable distance from others.
Surprisingly, he is good at in the moment actions with superb reflexes. He's a fast learner, picking up what he doesn't know by given information or through experience. Not the biggest fan of actual fighting, he makes do with what he has. Optimistic, he seems to have high ideals about life and anything in general.

Military Record: Randale comes from a family that believes in large numbers, and therefor has far more siblings than he'd like. The planet he lived on was an old one, and heavily populated due to large family member groups which were often segregated unless marrying into a family. Randale had no interest in marrying, of women, or even of his home-life. Often sharing everything and knowing everyone's secrets. Fed up, he left and joined the military as was popular among men his age to escape the claustrophobia of his clan of a family. He did average in training, doing very well in technical studies that don't involve as much athletics. Rand made friends easily, though all of them ended up in different squads after they graduated.

Equipment:
Weapon Appearance (If any)
tumblr_inline_nhmtopfM0e1shhejz.jpg

Description: The standard 20in barrel Battle Rifle.
Caliber: .50
Magazine Size: 36 round magazine
Additional
- ACS Magazines (x 5)
- SN-1 Machine Pistol
- SN-1 Magazines (x 5)
- Electron Mace
- Electron Grenade (x 3) - Standard Issue
- Emergency Biogel Applicator (x 2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your rank would be Private, since your character seems to be a completely fresh recruit, just FYI. Rank refers to things like Major, Corporal, Sergeant, etc.

I'm not in the military but I study military strategy and I know more than a normal person should. I scare people with my knowledge in general.

Just wanted to post that I'm pretty interested in joining this roleplay. It's actually 1am for me now so I only have time to get a few words in before I can hammer out a character when I wake up. Which countries rank structure are you adopting? Personally I'm only familiar with the UN and my own (which is currently undergoing a slight aesthetic change).

Status
Not open for further replies.