Falling into the Dark

How about he was some kind of orphan and learned to fight from joining an underground fighting arena, he'd know how to fight and be intimidating because of living in a bad neighborhood as a kid. And he's super smart and got involved with computers because he found it was an easy way for him to make money and kept his intense brain working.

(................ummmm................how about his abusive father (no mother) ran an illegal fighting ring and forced him to fight to bring in money. And a 'team' like the one we have was paid to take the ring leader out. The hacker took an interest in the young boy, trained him in computers, and Jack disappeared from the records after an 'unfortunate' accident that killed the hacker. The accident could have even been funded by our current target.

As soon as he got out of the oppressive thumb of his father he soaked up all kinds of information because the dad made him do nothing but fight and all that. Also I want him to look generic brown, when people look at him they won't know if he's Muslim, Native American, Mexican, or just a white guy with a good tan.

Well, like I said, he can look like whatever you want, but we need a general place that he goes to for Alice to find him.

Cha, not what I expected....................Well, I've never been to a Karaoke bar or really knoe anything about it, but if you start and discribe it, I'll follow along.

Yeah, but if they take too long, I'll move on.