1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
*If you have a problem with children or pregnancy probably click away. Not the RP for you if you don't like children/pregnancy.*
He is young, very handsome young cop... Who just so happens to have a beautiful 4 year old daughter. And she turns out to be Mila's new preschool teacher. There is without a doubt chemistry. Both emotional... And sexually. Will they be able to control these emotions?

-Character Sheets-
Name: Bruce Leonardo King

Height: 6ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Birthday: February 14th

Sign: Aquarius

Hobbies: Spending time with his 4 year old daughter, helping others, Boxing, and Photography and surfing.

Fear(s): Losing his daughter

Personality: He is a bright man who is a bit mysterious. However he is very outgoing, smart and an excellent father. He always puts his daughter before anything else and even though he is a single father he never complains. He is loyal, brave, one hell of a fighter and won't hesitate to protect the people he loves.

Bio: Bruce grew up in a very loving family. Parents relationship very strong and is the oldest of 3 siblings. He was well known as a player and loved partying however settled down the moment he had his first serious girlfriend. However she ended up being a terrible woman however she ended up pregnant. After giving birth to their beautiful daughter Mila Bruce had discovered the horrible woman had been cheating on him, however his daughter was still his. Mila's mother proved to be unfit to be a mother with her cocaine addiction and irrational behavior and Bruce got full custody of his daughter who he loves unconditionally.

Looks: Anime Version

d56d4b33df0e39ee578adffa55028c48.jpg

Or if you prefer the Real version its ok with me! :)

969c80dce87f109e5086fd1a9be4b35f.jpg

Tattoos/Piercing(s):
-Mila's name going across his right outer forearm.

Left Shoulder:
24f64fed3518886fe467d1faf86e3fd5.jpg

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~Mila~

Just in case you want more details on Bruce's adorable little daddy's girl xP.

Name: Mila Athena King

Birthday: July 4th

Sign: Cancer

Hobbies: She likes doing multiple things honestly. She has a good balance with being girly and being a tomboy. She takes karate, skateboards however loves to play dress up, doing hair (... Especially her father's) and the 100% daddy's girl loves spending time with her father.

Personality: Her father has been raising her well. Mixture between tomboy and a girly girl. She honestly is very smart for her age and knows her mother is a terrible person, her father never had to implant those ideas in her head she has seen it first hand. She is a very happy girl who has her favorite stuffed alligator which use to be her dad's was her dad's when he was a child. Though she is a complete daddy's girl and loves everything her dad does for her a small part of her wants that positive mother figure.

Look: Hair more brown and eyes a beautiful emerald green like her father's
c1f3bcb54fd6bd5dbcb3dddb932e04af.jpg

Eye Color:
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to roleplay with you. You have a bery original and interesting plot so I'm deciding to try to give it a shot!

Well I have been trying to ask for a CS but you ignore it... Its been more than one. -_- @Flannel&Leather

Its a little concerning. I know you have asked more than one and asked you repeated and never got a response. I think I am ok. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.