Falling For the Bad Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Connor's six and Kyle's nine," he says smiling at them."I want to visit every state in the US," he says after thinking for a moment.

"That is cool. I want to go to the rest I haven't been to." She says. Then thinks of one of her questions. "So what do you like about art?"

He thinks for a moment, then think about his brother."It reminds me of my brothers."

" it just... It reminds me of my brothers,"he says simply. "I don't know how to explain it."

" okay" and Kate sees something and runs to Justin's little brother

Conner is crying and Kate has him in her lap rubbing his back. And wrapping off the tears

"What happened?" Justin asked pulling Connor away from Kate and into his own lap.

Corren punched him and went back into Kate's lap. "Some kid punched him then pushed him off from the top and that's why I ran to catch him so he didn't hit the ground" Kate explain

"Oh my God are you okay?"Justin asked, scared. He checked Conner for bruises and scraps but didn't find anything except a small mark on his elbow."Thank you,"Justin says looking Kate in the eye.

"Mommy saved me" Connor said. Kate looked at him then Justin then Connor then to Justin again

"What?"justin asked confused. He looked at Conner I a surprised way. 'Did Conner just call her Mommy?? I mean... They do kind of look alike I guess,'Justin thinks to himself, glancing over to Kate.

"Justin, what's going on in your head?"

"Nothing,"Justin says quickly, looking back towards Conner. "Are you okay?"

"Justin your lying" Kate said.

"I'm better" Connor said and went right back to play

Justin stood up and watched Conner run off and keep playing, ignoring Kate.

"Can you please tell me what's bothering you?" Kate asked. She wasn't going to tell him but she liked his brothers and even him a little

Status
Not open for further replies.