3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Supernatural, Fantasy, Steampunk, Horror, Mystery, Some Game Genres like Mass Effect, Final Fantasy, and Obscure are a few (Best if I know the world in this case), or any of the above mixed and matched with another not mentioned. Long as its not in my dislikes I'm willing to try it.
33574_121936274528908_121927637863105_117153_4724115_n.jpg

"I will never stop or rest, until my quarry is dead. Time is my ally and I've got plenty of it…"

Name: Samad Armir (Former last name, unknown)
Official Title: Desert Wolf
Team Title: Past- Wrecking Crew
Position: Linked Asylum
Specialty: Hunter
Alchemic Style: Vocem (primary), Motem (secondary )
Asylum Code: L (50)
Weapons:
Primary Weapon

Desert's Fang Prototype: It is based on a Persian style scimitar. It has two modes, combat and hidden.

In hidden mode, it looks like a normal walking cane.

In combat mode, Samad detaches the cane's hand then squeezes the end to create the blade, made of shaped plasma. This can cut through nearly anything. It's light enough he can easily wield it and it is often his go-to weapon when he's forced into a confrontation. When he's finished, he smacks the lion's head and deactivates the blade before sheathing it into the cane part.​

Secondary Weapon

Katar/Crossbow: Usually an H shaped weapon, first recorded in the 16th century and used in the Middle East. For Samad, it has been enhanced with the modern flare. The weapon is strapped upon the thick bracer that looks like a bondage accessory. It ranges about 8.4 inches in length between the wrist and elbow. On the underarm, there is a small, metal clasp that hides an inch wide blade. It runs down the length of the bracer which ejects at a press of a palm button. On the outer side is set of ornate strips folded in and can also be flipped out. When extended it creates a small crossbow that shoots small arrows about the size of darts.

Additional features: The blade itself is often laced with a chemical. It slows down clotting and the only antidote is in his possession.
There's a canister that can hold up to about 50 small, tightly packed arrows.​

Alchemy Specialization:
Momentum Manipulation. Samad can influence the momentum of any object. This includes living or inanimate that is within his eyesight. In layman's terms, he can affect the following:
  • Speed a target can travel (but not fully stop it)
  • Magnitude, which can increase or decrease the impact
  • Transfer momentum from one target to another or store it away for later.

Appearance:
Samad is a well-built man, like all Asylums. A fit physical frame and muscles created by the harsh conditions of past missions. On closer inspection, it is obvious he is made for strength rather than speed. His height is about 5'7", the average for most Arabic and Middle Eastern descended, with a weight at around 225 pounds. Samad displays this with reddish-brown eyes and pure onyx hair, in a short cut. His skin's tanned by the harsh desert environment with the tone of Kalahari sands. A deep, black L, his Asylum number 50, is tattooed under his forearm. Small enough it's not notable.

His attire is often chosen based on his mission. He favors clothes that allow him comfort, mobility, and durability. Most of his attire allows him to blend into modern crowds so they change often based on the mission. The one constant item on his person is a ring. A thick, titanium one he had since he was a child. The piece is shaped into the image of a scorpion wrapped about the finger, the claws touching the tail. Ruby is at the center of the main body.

Personality:

Patient. When on a hunt, Samad takes his time and stalks his prey. Never rushed by urgency or need to save lives. In his mind, everyone will die, including himself, making the when less notable than how.

Control. Samad has displayed high control over his emotions. He's hard to anger compared to most, preferring not to rise to the taunts or attempts from others. His words are carefully chosen for a purpose and rarely carelessly.

Restless. When there's an unfinished task left and no progress is made, he becomes restless. These traits are shown in the way he moves, reacts, and more through mostly in subtle ways. He can't stand idle for long periods of time while on a mission.

Realist. Samad doesn't believe in sugarcoating the truth as he sees it. The world is cruel and harsh, even outright brutal. Few things will surprise him when it comes to missions. I things look bleak, he's not going to lie about it.

History: Will reveal throughout IC.

Other:

265c3e584eea5a0188c70704f8ab3ae4.jpg

"

Name: Elsa
Official Title: Ice Mother
Team Title: Wrecking Team
Position: Linked Asylum
Specialty: Sniffer
Alchemic Style: Motem (primary) Sigillum (secondary)
Asylum Code: XXX
Weapons:
Primary Weapon

Rapier:

Secondary[/u[

Secondary Weapon
Alchemy Specialization:

Ice- Elsa is able to lower temperatures enough to create ice from multiple water sources. In her capable hands, she can mold it into any shape, size or structure in her imagination. These structures are not thinking or alive. Her power is limited by the water source. The larger it is, the more quickly it can form. The smaller it is, the longer it takes to collect and form.

Appearance:

Personality:

Kind-
Patient-
Protective-
Passionate-
Smart-

[color= #33cccc ]History:[/color] Will reveal throughout IC.

Other:

Last edited: