Lover of Dragons
- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- Multiple posts per day
- 1-3 posts per day
- One post per day
- 1-3 posts per week
- Online Availability
- Will be on almost all the time.
- Writing Levels
- Preferred Character Gender
- No Preferences
- Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Romance, Futuristic, Thriller, Supernatural
Race: Celestial Dragon
Living Family Members: Thunder Mulaag(Brother), Luna(Cousin), Hope(Cousin)
Bolt stands at a 6’4” height with a athletic build that is constantly being kept in good shape. His skin tone is chestnut colored while his eyes are emerald with dragon slits. Long, snow white hair flows down just past his neck with the majority of it being at the back while the front has his short bangs. In terms of clothing, Bolt generally wears items that won’t slow him down in battle and nothing truly stays consistent.
In his full dragon form, the majority of Bolt’s body is raven black with a cosmic blue aura continuously flowing around his body, indicating his celestial heritage. All of his claws are a metalic black while being six inches long. As expected, Bolt’s full dragon size is that of a young adult dragon being about 45 meters in height while his tail is twenty-five meters long and his wings 55 meters long. At the top of his head rests two horns at the front and two at the back that are twice the size of his claws and are pointed backwards. Along the entire back and his limbs are multiple sized spikes that match his blackened scales.
Face Claim: Don Benjamin
Caring - Bolt cares for all creatures, human or not. He cherishes the bonds he forges with others and takes care of them. Sometimes even an enemy will be shown mercy.
Intelligent - Through his many years of training. and endless adventures Bolt has sharpened his mind greatly. Always knowing when to use which of his elements and celestial abilities at the right times, carefully planning out battle tactics, knowing the limits of his allies, and much more.
Protective- Bolt will throw himself in the line of fire when it means protecting an innocent or one his own friends. He will always defend someone verbally or physically when another threatens them.
Brutally Honest - Honesty is something everyone wants, but sometimes too much of it can be bad. Bolt has a small habit of brutally doing so by pointing out a few flaws in people. But, he does it in a way that lets them know that these flaws are affecting them in some way so that they can grow better.
Cold - Everyone has their reasons for being a cold-hearted prick towards people that they do not know or seem suspicious. Bolt is no different. He won't be very open with anyone that he absolutely does not know. This is common among other Celestial beings, not just dragons.
Vengeful - Although sometimes a good thing, Bolt hunts down people who have wronged his family, friends, or people he generally cares about. This can lead to him down very dark paths and will more than likely need to be stopped before it goes too far.
Born two years before his brother, Thunder, Bolt was born into a unique race of dragons that are mainly exist on their own planet and away from all other races, dragon or not. These dragons are known as Celestial Dragons or Cosmic, whichever one prefers. Out of all the know dragons, celestial dragons are known to be at the top of the triangle in terms of power, wisdom, and the most feared. What makes Bolt, his brother, and their two cousins stand out among these dragons and other cosmic beings, is the Shadowlight powers that selected them after the previous wielders had passed a couple of generations before them.
Bolt grew up learning what it meant to be a cosmic dragon and the kind of power he wields because come great power, comes great responsibility. When Bolt, his brother, and their cousins were able to transform into their human forms and keep it controlled, is when their training began. This was around the time that mortals would consider these human forms to be “young teen” years. During training, Bolt showed that he could keep a calm and collected head, even in the toughest of situations which was an important key in controlling his gifts. Every cosmic being has an element to compliment their star energy, dragons being no different. In Bolt’s case, his shadowlight energy was being combined with the fierce aspects of the sun. Solar Manipulation.
Outside of training, Bolt spent time learning his duties as a cosmic dragon which were a burden far greater than one would even begin to understand. Cosmic beings had a universal duty of taking care of every planet that has life on it making sure a certain balance and justice was given to where it was needed. In whatever free time he could muster, Bolt spent it learning music, how to sing and dance, and just being a young teen as much as possible. Knowing that life was not going to be all fun and games later down the road.
Dragons were no strangers to technology, especially the cosmic dragons. On their home planet, they have learned to keep it balanced and only build things that were needed for their kin and the planet to survive. Never wasting their resources on useless ideas. Knowing that Bolt, Thunder, and their cousins would soon have to travel all around the universe to help other planets, a unique ship was going to be needed. However, it was going to be tricky. So, the Mulaag family developed two A.Is that became birthday gifts for Bolt and Thunder. These two A.Is were named Yuzuki and Midnight as both of them would have vast technology, including the ability to materialize the perfect ship that can be both combat ready and usable in their travels.
Dragon Physiology: Being the son from a powerful dragon bloodline, it’s only natural to have the traits of a dragon itself.
- Enhanced Strength, Durability, Speed, Intellect, Endurance, Senses, and Vision.
- Dragon teeth, claws, tail, wings, tail can all be used in his human form as weapons.
- His scales can protect his human form.
- Draconic Regeneration Healing Factor
- Has a full Dragon Transformation. This form has a far greater pool of magic over Bolt’s human form.
- Abilities that restrict magic energies, Magically Enhanced Weapons, and Weapons dipped/coated in Dragon’s Blood or Dragon’s Bane all pose a serious threat to Bolt.
- His Human Form is weaker than his Dragon Form, taking far more damage from attacks if he is not careful.
- Dragon Form has a weakness in the eyes because they’re not protected by scales and the underbelly is also weak to attacks.
- Human Form cannot perform a Dragon’s Roar. Dragon Form is needed.
A.I. Companion, Yuzuki: State of the art Artificial Intelligent Technology. Yuzuki was created by the Mulaag family with the help of other Celestial scientists as she was also made alongside another A.I known as Midnight. They were created for the purpose of helping, training, and guiding Bolt and Thunder as they both come equipped with high tech gadgets and abilities.
- Has the ability to scan all types of enemies for weak points and then mark these areas with a pink glow that is visible to everyone else to take advantage of.
- Has a ton of utility such as hacking into most, if not all types of computers and other machinery.
- Information about much of the universe as this is due to her traveling with Bolt a lot.
- Is able to have a human form to help out in situations such as setting up camp, assisting in the kitchen, and various other uses.
- EMPs will shut her down for a time.
- While hacking, she can be attacked by internal threats such as viruses or other severe software damage if people are smart enough to put such things on their own computers or other types of machinery.
- As a Magic A.I, she depends on Bolt’s magic supply. If that runs low, she can no longer use any of her own skills until he is fully charged up again.
- Control over Light and Dark cosmic energies
- Celestial Healing
- Cosmic Storm Creation
- Gravity Control
- Cosmic Telepathy/Telekinesis
- Celestial Object Manipulation
- Not fully mastered. Some higher tier attacks may very likely fail most of the time.
- Being emotionally unstable will cause the powers to go haywire.
- Cosmic Storms are extremely taxing, even for a veteran celestial user.
- Mid to high tier attacks require verbal commands and certain movements of the body(I.E Hand signs, stances, etc.) Along with a focused mind.
- Other Celestial beings may be able to overpower Shadowlight magic.
- Tools or other magic that specifically restrains the user from wielding magic, will also shutdown Shadowlight Magic until the tool or spell is removed.
- Still has a lot more to learn about this magic.
Weather Manipulation: Like most dragons, Bolt can create the most fiercest of storms to use against his enemies.
- Can create, shape, and manipulate various storms. Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Thunderstorms, Blizzards, Earthquakes, Rain storms, Wind Storms, Hail Storms, and Tsunamis
- Manipulate the temperatures in most environments.
- Combine his cosmic energies with storms to output even greater effects.
- Can create small storms indoors, over a single building or person. This is usually a little less taxing on the magic.
- This a very taxing ability and is limited to three uses a day.
- Emotionally tied, similar to other abilities.
- Certain types of storms can’t be created in specific environments. An example of this would obviously be that a Blizzard can’t be formed in a desert area.
- If Bolt is inside somewhere that has no windows, doors, etc that lead outside then this power becomes useless.
- Certain weather affects like severe storms, fog, blizzards, and others can affect his allies putting them at a disadvantage if they do not adapt.
Solar Manipulation: Bolt commands the fierce and destructive aspects of the sun itself. Every celestial being is born with an element affinity that help enhance their cosmic energies.(Think Naruto and Chakra natures.)
- Stronger than most other fire users.
- Immune to fire attacks.
- Is stronger during the day or anywhere the sun isn’t blocked.
- Solar Construct creation
- Solar Stellar Physiology-Bolt is able to turn his entire body into just solar flames, enhancing his attacks, movement with flight in his human form, and this can be used in both his human and dragon forms.
- White Fire Manipulation-Tapping into the Sun’s purifying/nurturing aspect.
- People not immune to fire or solar fire, will be in extreme danger if they’re too close to Bolt’s attacks or his solar body.
- Solar Physiology drains Bolt’s magic rapidly. In dragon form, it’s a little slower but still taxing on his magic energy.
- Water and Ice users will prove to be a challenge against Bolt.
- Weaker at Night or just areas/realms/planets that do not have a sun. May not even be active.
- Lack of control will cause destructive mistakes that may end up hurting Bolt and the people or objects around him.