Fallen

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sighed hearing him. Even if he didn't like that boy at all, especially for the tone he used, he was only still around them for the child. Since he had lost his little brother, he had a weakness for them, and that one wouldn't last long with that pale guy and his knife. Besides, it might be true it wasn't easy to get weapons. After all, he got his two pistols and ammo from the last man he had to take care of. Maybe he could just stay around until they found something real to use as a weapon. He did have food and even some spare clothes, so it wouldn't be so terrible.

His thoughts were interrupted by the awfull irregularly breathing of a dead one. He automatically put away his gun and took his ax out, which was gripped to his backpack on an accessible way. After waiting a moment, the creature appeared on his left and Alaska started to growl at it. He took a few steps to its direction and cut his head with a single movement of his weapon, making a low grunt for the effort it took. Some blood splashed to his jacket and he cursed, he would need to clean that quickly. He glanced back at the boy.

"There were a huge group after me, so we better get inside quickly." told him as he put his ax away. "You can always keep yelling at me in there." added as a slight joke. "I'm Leon, by the way."

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwolf0615
As the gunshot rang out, Marcus jumped, letting out a soft yelp. When Joey opened a nearby door, Oliver let Carly and Marcus go in first before he followed suit. Once the door was shut tightly behind him, he went to Marcus's side, helping him sit down on a clear patch of floor. "I'll look around the place, see if there's anything worth taking or a fireplace. We need to get you warmed up..." Marcus nodded, blinking up at Oliver before the redhead leaned down and kissed him softly.

Walking around the front room, Oliver listened carefully for sounds of inhabitance, before he checked the doors. One was locked, but Oliver was able to force it open with a well-placed kick. Inside was an office of sme sort, filled with papers and books atop desks and shelves.

"Joey, can you look in the other rooms? This one looks like there's a lot of stuff here, but I don't wanna miss anything. We'll split everything fifty-fifty, yeah?"

Reactions: Cwolf0615
Mason finally lowered his arms down to his sides when Leon said this, though he kept his eyes narrowed. He still didn't trust this man in the slightest, and got the sense that he didn't like him. He was cold though, and he wasn't sure Caterina could walk much longer. They were going to have to stop sooner or later anyways, so they might as well now, when there was at least some sort of shelter. Besides, who knew what that gunshot might have drawn. It would probably be best if they were around someone with real weapons, and not only did Leon have them, but from the look of how he just killed that infected he knew how to use them.

At the sight of Mason lowering his arms, Caterina assumed it was safe, and stepped forward. She grabbed onto Mason's shirt, and leaned over so that her head was resting on his side, staring at Leon silently.

Mason cast a quick glance at the girl, before going back to eyeing Leon suspiciously. "I'm Mason." He grumbled, putting a hand on Caterina's head. "And the little one here is Caterina."

Last edited by a moderator:
(OOC: @monsieur @LifeAsALittleSister I was thinking that maybe Leon found the cabin your characters are in. Anyway, if you rather meet later on the RP, I can make them be on a different cabin ^^.)

As the tension of the situation faded away, Leon nodded at Mason and slightly smiled at the little girl. Besides, Alaska started moving her tail. She was back looking as a friendly dog, and approached to them, cautious in case they wouldn't like the closeness. Alaska only wanted to smell them to know them better, but she didn't know if they would allow her. Leon at first watched her movements with attention, but didn't take long to relax. Even if he didn't completely trust that boy, he was sure Alaska would be able to handle him if anything happened. "She won't do anything to you, but don't try to touch her yet. She might take it as a sign of domination, and nobody would be happy with that." warned them as she began sniffing the air close to them. "Oh, I almost forgot, she's Alaska." said before turning around to head to the cabin.

The dog hurried to join him as he walked, and Leon didn't care if the rest was following. It might even be better if he checked the place by himself first. Once again, he approached to the window, but it was dirty and he couldn't see clearly. He took his gun out and slowly opened the door, wishing there were no one inside. Or at least, no one alive, because a dead one would be easy to take care of.

"Sounds about fair. Carly, watch the door." "Okay. Will do. Don't get hurt." Joey takes off his backpack and tosses it onto the floor in the front room. He then switches the hatchet back to his right hand and checks the next door. Locked. He knocks a hole in the door about the size of an eggplant, looks through it to search for any zeds, sees none, then sticks his arm through and unlocks the door from the inside. Opening it, he proceeds to look through the various drawers and cabinets to find anything of interest.

((I'm back now))

Last edited by a moderator:
full_left_column_kevincostner-640x360.jpg

The snow was making a crunching sound as his boots hit against the ground. The dead were gaining on him. There wasn't much he was worried about though, he just needed to make it to the building he saw about fifty feet ahead. It was moments like this he thanked god he had decided to stay in shape. Behind him, two of the dead were chasing him, getting closer, hissing with hunger. But he made it. It was a small pharmacy he had seen from a distance on his binoculars. He could see it was empty. Once inside, he drew his machete. With one slice he was able to decapitate one of the zombies. The other lunged onto him. But he had planned for this. With the body of the other zombie on top of him, it created enough room for his body to be safe from a bite. With a quick strike, both were down.

"Damn flesh eaters." He smirked at himself, seemingly pleased with his "insult". Quickly getting off the ground, he looked at himself. His jeans and flannel jacket had been stained by blood from the zeds. Quickly moving to check for supplies, he found only one pack of peanuts on the ground. Now checking the pharmacy, he found a couple of painkillers as well as what seemed to be a hidden bottle of cough syrup. It was about 3/4's empty. "Better than nothing." With a full sweep being done of the pharmacy, it was time to move on. The small bag on his back still had room for maybe one or two more things. That was all. It was full with mostly a wild assortment of pills and medicines. Some canned food as well. He never liked to think on how he obtained these items. Just thankful he had them.

Then the gunshot rang. It was pretty distanced but he knew it meant a few things. One, some of the dead could be on him or someone any minute, and two, there were humans nearby. It also brought about the painful memory. Reaching into his pocket, he produced the picture of what seemed to be a four year old child, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He flipped it around and read the message on the back. Come home for her Elias.

(OOC- @Zaira , yea sure lets do that might be fun.... or dangerous lol)

Flicking the gun up she checked her cracked watch as if she could see it. Sighing she looked back to the two and sucked her teeth."Now I don't see a reason to point this gun at you...so long as you two don't get hostile." With one hand she moved some of her hair out of her face and behind her ear. It had grown so long in the past couple of months, even though it was parted down the middle to keep from her face it seemed to Disobey her hairstyle. 'Might as well cut it again.'

Reactions: Nad
2v28dae.jpg
Hayden is 17, a down to earth kinda guy. He might seem a little awkward when you first meet him, but he's the kinda guy that would risk his life for his friends.
physical:
3amaf.jpg

Hayden has been working on his physical appearance, trying to keep in shape. He is well build, and strong.

The cold winter air blew through a small building, it was freezing outside, not that the inside was any better.
Hayden looked out of his window, as the small snowflakes made their way down in front of him.
He sighed and stretched, before turning around and gathering his belongings.
Hayden grabbed his digital recorder and sighed before recording "I.. I forgot what day it is. I've been disorientated for a couple of days now. Daylight is soon to come, I will be traveling to a new location. I can't stay here, I don't want to be found. I.. I will report back tonight."
He pressed the button and put the recorder in his bag, he put it on his back and nodded to his reflection.
Hayden waited for daylight to breach through the clouds, he could hear the screams and growls from a far, he wasn't scared, he just wished he could do something to help.

(OOC @Edgar Desoto , hope you don't mind. I figured since everyone is in a small group but let me know :) )

Elias walked with caution. He knew that the bullet had most likely caught the attention of the zeds and some could have strayed towards his direction. Once night fell, he needed to be in a sheltered location. The snow seemed to be picking up a little bit, making the walk a bit eerie. His hands and face were beginning to feel a bit of a bite from the cold.

"If it's not the biters, it's gonna be the snow" If anything, this was a correct assumption. The cold had been getting worse. It wouldn't necessarily bother Elias, but he knew the dangers this kind of weather presented. He knew that anything could also go wrong in terms of the zeds hiding or being covered by the snow. Thankfully however, a small building was coming up. Shelter with elevation. Perfect place to set up camp at night. Reaching towards his side, Elias produced his handy revolver. It was a last resort. In the other hand, his machete. These weapons had all come from an unfortunate soul who had been devoured with only his weapons left to give any idea of who he may have once been. He was probably a pile of half eaten flesh and bones by now. The front door of the building was torn out and Elias automatically assumed the worst. His footsteps echoed through the first floor of the building. He would do a sweep later for supplies, but for now he wanted to get t floor up. At least keep that distance between him and the zeds. He goes to staircase door and puts away his machete, opting for his gun and a flashlight. In a tight corridor, there was no time for second guessing. Inside, he could hear his own breathing go all the way up. Going up one flight at a time, he wondered how many people were still here. After a short climb up, he reached the third floor.Looking at either end of the hall, he looked to see if there were any dead. Again none. A bit odd, but he would take no dead over one any day.

And thats when he heard what sounded like a voice. A human. The first one in a long time. He kept walking in its direction until finally he heard muffled words coming from a door. This was risky, but he decided to knock, gun pointed at the door. "Any friendlies in there?"

Reactions: Njen
Hayden heard a voice and turned around in shock, he slowly walked to the door and opened it.
Looking out through the gap in the door he scraped his throat ''In here, hurry up and close the door, you won't be save in the hall for long.''
He opened the door a bit further and backed away ''The smell coming from the rooms will cover you for the night.''

Trying to be as silent as possible, he finished opening the door and walked inside. Leon made a sign to Alaska so that she would wait outside until he finished checking. He didn't even take a step inside before he heard the voice of a woman. Even if he wanted to curse, he staid quiet. There were no one at his sight, but he deduced there were more than one human, because she was clearly talking to someone. And she definitely had a gun, which wasn't a good thing. Normally, he would just walk out and look for another place to spend the night. But it was getting colder and darker, and, even if he wouldn't have much trouble camping anywhere, the image of the sickly small girl came to his mind. Why did he have to care for her? Of course, he had always regretted not being able to save his small brother, but that wasn't the same, she was only a stranger. Anyway, for some reason, he did care, and he was decided to spend the night in there no matter what. It would be difficult to find another place like that one.

With his gun up, he walked towards the voices. He saw a woman with a strange hair color and two girls, clearly minors. Luckily, he managed to sneak without them see him, and he was the one pointing the gun at the three of them now. "You, purple hair, drop your gun. And the rest of you, just don't try anything." told them, with a serious expression. "Ally!" he called for his dog. "Watch those two." said, pointing at them with his head so that she would understand. He focused his gun on the woman with the gun, while Alaska watch the two girls with attention, showing her teeth at them. It was better having her around, he felt as he had everything under control and was sure that she would warn him if she could smell someone else in the cabin.

"We are not here to hurt you, or steal from you. I just wanna talk, and the gun is in case you don't like friendly talking." told them, trying to sound as friendly as possible, but keeping a tough expression. "I'm with a sickly child, and she need somewhere safe to spend the night. It's cold and there are many zombies walking around out there." said, ready to lower his gun if they didn't present any thread.

Last edited:
When the door opened he could see the face of a young man, couldn't be more than twenty years old staring back at him.

"In here, hurry up and close the door, you won't be safe in the hall for long"

"Thank you kid" Elias gave him a nod and holstered his weapons. He turned off the flashlight and walked in, observing the modest shelter. He nodded at the young man once more.

"The smell coming from the rooms will cover you for the night"

"It's a nice little set up you got here" Elias says as he reached behind his back to drop his bag on the ground. He opens it up and looks at the young man. "My name is Elias. Feel free to check the bag for any supplies you might need. Are there any others with you?"

Adriyana believed she had it all under control, That is until a deep male voice Pulled her from her comfort zone not to mention the growl of a dog. Drop the weapon he said, Sucking her teeth at the little name he gave her she swiftly turned on the heels of her grey converse high top shoes. Unknowingly her mouth opened when she laid eyes on the handsome man toting a loaded weapon at her. No matter how hot he was she wasn't going to lose her life because of her girly hormones. "No you drop your gun." Britain written all over her voice she bit her lip softly. "Im not hostile, I'm here for the same reasons you are....and my names not purple hair its Adriyana...Lad " She swayed her gun with one hand and touched her long pocket knife just in case that dog decided to attack. "Call the dog off.."

Reactions: Nad
Hayden shook his head ''No sir, it's.. just.. me.'' He tried to smile awkwardly ''I'm Hayden, nice to meet you.''
He looked out of the window and observed the area ''I guess it's alright, it gets boring having nobody to talk to though. Have you heard any news from anyone out there?''
Hayden checked out the man for a while ''I mean, we can't be the only survivors.. can we?''

"No, I doubt we can be the only ones here. There was gun fire which means a few things. One, there's someone out there with a gun. Two, the dead are going to be riled up because of it"

This wasn't a good or bad thing. Not all survivors are good guys. Not all of the them are bad, But what was certain was that there was strength in numbers. More weapons, more supplies, more chances of being alive. Of course, how much could you trust people you've never met before in your life. Hayden didn't seem shaken up by the fact that they might be the only ones. Elias liked that. People might look at the kid and try to classify him as a "pretty boy", he had on first sight. But something told Elias that Hayden could hold his own. A trait desperately needed for these times. The kid seemed trustworthy. But he didn't want to get ahead of himself. First impressions didn't really carry weight in this day and age, but this for some reason didn't matter to him right now. Elias felt a genuine trust towards the kid. Maybe cause he didn't point a gun at him yet. But back to the point of finding people.

"Listen Hayden, I know I just got here but I want to suggest a plan. This building would be a good place to establish a small base. People can bunker down and be safe. That gunshot...I want to investigate it. I think I want to go and find if we can get people to join our cause. You don't have to let me back in to your home. But I'm asking, only once. Will you help me?"

When Marcus was left alone with the girl, he sat down against the wall opposite the door, raking his fingers through his hair. "Ummm, so how long have you been with Joey? Since...since the beginning...? Or...?" He glanced over at her, still trying to see her clearly. "Me, I've been with Olly since the beginning." He smiled, remembering how much Oliver had helped him over the short time he knew him.

Meanwhile, Oliver was finding little anything that could be of use. As he opened a drawer in the desk, however, he found a glasses case and quickly pulled it out. Inside was indeed a pair of glasses, the frames black wire.

Quickly, he returned to the front room, smiling brightly. "Here, Marc, try these on. They might work better." He knelt beside Marcus and handle him the glasses, gently taking off his current pair. Slowly, Marcus put on the new pair, but immediately winced and said, "Hell no. Those give me a worse headache."

Oliver nodded, sighing softly. "Alright. I'll keep looking." With that, he returned to the office, trying to remain hopeful that he could find a pair of glasses that would work for Marcus. Right now, he was practically useless, and while Marcus didn't mind helping him, it would be nice to have someone else to do more than listen for noises and flail around blindly when an infected came near them.

((Since @Makoons won't be on for a couple days, I guess this will be my last post until they get back...unless someone wants to move the groups together...))

(@EquinoxSol we can bring the groups together so that you don't need to wait. We could move to town the next morning if you'd like, and they can meet over there. ^^)

Leon only smirked at the reaction of the woman. She didn't look as a thread, but more like a challenge, and it made her quite attractive. Anyway, Alaska didn't see it that way, because as soon as she talked, she changed her attention to her, not caring about Leon's instructions. "Oh, I'm sorry, my lady Adriyana." answered her with sarcasm on his voice. He lowered his gun, but kept it on his hand just in case she decided to turn hostile out of the sudden. "Girl, relax." told Alaska and, for a moment, she stopped the growling, but she began once again after it. "Oh well, she just doesn't like you, there's not much I can do." said, shrugging. "Anyway, she won't attack. Unless you try to do something against us, of course."

For a moment he wondered what he should do. Were they really friendly? Was it safe to bring the small girl inside? They didn't look as a thread, and he supposed that, with Alaska, they would be able to handle the three of them if they decided to try anything, no matter how tough the purple hair might look. "We can sleep here and you won't kill us while we are unconcious, then?" asked, raising an eyebrow.

Last edited:
Hayden listened and nodded as he finished speaking "I guess it's good to know that not everybody on this earth died, than again not every person can be saved, but we can at least try."
He chuckled quietly, as he was asked to help he scratched the back of his head "hmm.. a base.. wait, I saw a building somewhere north. A bigger version of this one, with a couple more rooms, I have the herbs to create the smell, but I'll need some more if you want me to cover alot of people, I might even be able to cover the whole building."
He looked Elias in the eyes and put his hand out "It would be my pleasure to help you with your plans sir, I have weapons, and ammo."

He rushed to the closet placed in the corner, opened it and revealed 2 thumpers, 3 XM8's, a G36C, and on the bottom some M11's, a couple even had tactical lights on them.
Hayden turned around and looked at Elias again "What do you think?"

Reactions: AstRO-x
ELias was thoroughly impressed with the arsenal that Hayden had just revealed to him. Where had he gotten such firepower? Not that it mattered now. It would help him. Shaking hands, Elias begins to hash out a plan. Heading to the gun shot would be the first logical step. Any survivors there would have to be dealt with properly. Hopefully, they were good people who could aid in his and Hayden's cause to build a small haven for the time being. Next would be collecting the herbs Hayden was referring to. Covering their scent to keep them away from the biters. Elias was extremely interested in this young man. Where and how did he acquire all these skills and knowledge? He would have to ask him later.

"Well, I'm glad I have you on my side. It's going to be dark before we know it. Let's grab as much of the weaponry as we can and move towards the gunshot. Be on your toes Hayden. The biters are going to be hungry."

Reactions: Njen
Hayden chuckled "what? We're leaving already?"
He looked around for a moment "Hey, take this." He took some of the herb mix and handed it to Elias "that should give us the time to travel without worry, apart from who else are out there."

Hayden grabbed most of the M11's and put them in his bag along with the ammo. Than he picked up some of the other weapons and sighed slightly "They're my dads, he used to have a collection before.. well.. you can guess."

Status
Not open for further replies.