1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fallen

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ike Sapphire, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Fallen

I awoken to the sound of a cry, a babies cry. My whole family killed I seem to be the only one left alive. My brother was nowhere to be found and I was left alone. “Where am I to go, what am I to do now?” as I spoke softly with a tear slowly slipping down my cheek.

I begin to hear an eerie slow breath, as if someone were standing behind me. I ran outside, the only sound I could hear was the silence around me and the sound of that baby crying. I look around the city and all I can see are buildings and blood stains every which way I look. “Something must have had happened in my absents, what the hell happened?” I continue down the streets to hear the cry of the baby getting closer, it seems to be coming out from an old hotel. I walk inside “hello, anyway there?” but the only answer I got back was the sound of that baby and nothing else. I walked over to the steps and begin ascending.

As I continue up every so often I would call out to see if anyone was around. The cry of the baby got closer, I was at least 30 floors up when I began to hear that same breathing sound I heard earlier. “…” I couldn’t say a word, but then suddenly my phone rang. I pull it out of my pocket and answer it “hello?” a long pause and I get an answer. I wasn’t sure who it was but damn was I glad to hear that someone was still alive. “M-may I ask who this is?”

Alright this is a jump in RP and I’d like to try this out for once. So let’s get to it, by the way you don’t need to have a char sheet at all. Oh and half the stuff I just typed here will be in my first post so pretty much you can scan my frst post, lol