4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds

The Tale of the Roses
tenor.gif

A long time ago in a Time of Sins and Good , Greece was ruled by that of God's and Goddesses. They looked down upon their people and followers with kindness for they did not find fault in the people they held guardianship over. Yet , a story unlike any other arose in that time and would fade away with time until deemed the proper moment of return.

There were seven sibling's who in there own sense loved one another vastly. Their father adored them all but yet... He deemed his greatest of loves upon that of his youngest angelic daughter. In time , the elder siblings fell into many forms of jealousy in which the greatest of sins came forth to show evident within them. Day by day would pass and they would grow further consumed by that of their sins. These would become known as the , Seven Deadly Sins. Cailyn was the only exception to this , she was that of purity and innocence. As the youngest , it burdened her heart to watch the path of darkness they came to fall deep within. Cailyn though would find favor with the God's upon that of her sixteenth birthday. Whilst in the forest one day gathering flowers , her lyrical voice echoed in a brightened joy to the landscape. Apollo had been wandering about as he often found himself doing when Cailyn's voice lit to his ears. When he came to turn around , his eyes befell the beautiful maiden and at once felt that his heart had been stolen by the mortal girl. Cailyn and Apollo would find one another day and night to all but remain at one another's side. Little to their knowledge did they know that her siblings had all along been watching in their growing jealousy and fevered anger.

Yet , Lust's jealousy came to know no bounds as she schemed with her sister's for the downfall of Cailyn. Darkness fell upon the land one fateful evening as Cailyn said farewell to that of her father as she ventured forth to meet Apollo by the Delemore Waterfalls. Little to her knowledge her sibling's laid in await for her to come. Come she did as she called out in a softened tone for that of Apollo. Rustles fell forth from the darkness to only emerge that of her siblings led by that of Lust and Wrath themselves.. Cailyn's eye's widened in momentary fear only to soften.." I knew you all would come for me... Are you truly so consumed that you wish death to take me?"

The sibling's looked for but a mere moment conflicted only to have the darkness of their sins sweep once more over them. Without hesitation , Lust drew forth her blade and pierced Cailyn through the heart as her white gowns came to stain crimson red. It was only then that not of her screams echoed forth but that of Apollo's as he caught her within his arms. Cailyn smiled softly upon that of her love than upon that of her sisters.. She knew all to well that the God's would strike her beloved sister's down. It was then , she pleaded that Apollo would see to them spared and give them the second chance that she would have. It would be in that moment he allowed his abilities to come forth and change them all into that of Roses. There , the sibling's fell in their new forms thorned and stained the color of that of their taken sins. Where Cailyn once laid in his arms remained that of a thornless white rose. It was than he set a curse upon the Fallen Roses. In life they would be offered a chance to conquer the dark within and given a true chance to be loved and saved, If they could do so they would be spared and their sister would return healed once more from her form and they would be parted from the stains of their sins.

Now time has come to pass in the time of being entrusted with their keeper. An Awakening is upon them and soon a chance unlike any other would be offered and their fate not only upon them but upon that of The Heavenly Virtues themselves... Major problem though? They have no idea they are and who they are truly meant to be. All they know is that each recieved a letter detailing that their presence was required to reveal a life changing experience. Little do they know , it will slowly reveal who they are and their role they will play.

But, even with all unraveling.. Certain things have long awaited in the darkness for this time to arise and in it. Their plans to draw forth their true darkness upon it all and use the sin's to their very advantage.
Abilities Pending:
Lust ~ Taken by Meng
Greed ~ Taken by Akashi
Wrath ~ Taken by Shayla
Gluttony
Sloth ~ Ichigo
Pride ~ Taken by Insouciant
Envy ~ Taken by Justin

Charity (opposite of greed): To be generous and self-sacrificial. Love, in the sense of an unlimited loving kindness towards all others, is held to be the ultimate perfection of the human spirit. Thus, being divinely infused into the soul. Regardless of what emotions it stirs up, love is necessary for salvation, and with it no one can be lost.
Ability: Must Relate & Be Approved by GM's ~ Taken by Poisoned Rose

Chastity (opposite of lust): One's mind and wisdom is abstained from sexual conduct. Cleanliness through cultivated good health and hygiene and be maintained by refraining from intoxicants. To embrace moral wholesomeness and achieving purity of thought-through education and betterment. The ability to refrain from being distracted and influenced by hostility, temptation or corruption.
Ability: Must Relate & Be Approved by GM's
Taken by Leucothea

Diligence (opposite of sloth): A zealous and careful nature in one's actions and work; decisive work ethic, steadfastness in belief, fortitude, and the capability of not giving up. Monitoring one's own activities to guard against laziness. Upholding one's convictions at all times, especially when no one else is watching, hence performing integrity.

Humility (opposite of pride): Modest behavior, selflessness, and the giving of respect. Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself less. It is a spirit of self-examination; a hermeneutic of suspicion toward yourself and charity toward people you disagree with. To undertake tasks which are difficult, tedious or unglamorous, and to graciously accept the sacrifices involved. Reverence for those who have wisdom and those who selflessly teach in love. Giving credit where credit is due; not unfairly glorifying one's own self. Being faithful to promises, no matter how big or small they may be. Refraining from despair and the ability to confront fear and uncertainty, or intimidation.
Taken by Rose

Kindness (opposite of envy): Compassion for friendship of others. Empathy and trust without prejudice or resentment. Unselfish love and voluntary kindness without bias or spite. Having positive outlooks and cheerful demeanor; to inspire kindness in others.
Taken by Spectre

Patience (opposite of wrath): Forbearance and endurance through moderation. Resolving conflicts and injustice peacefully, as opposed to resorting to violence. Accepting the grace to forgive and to show mercy upon sinners. Creating a sense of peaceful stability and community rather than suffering, hostility, and antagonism.
Ability: Must Relate & Be Approved by GM's ~ Taken by Dante

Temperance (opposite of gluttony):
Taken by Enigma
Constant mindfulness of others and one's surroundings; practicing self-control, abstention, moderation, zero-sum and deferred gratification. To be honorable with justice. Prudence to judge between actions with regard to appropriate actions at a given time.

I may offer up the Villain roles as MC and if not , they will be NPC's throughout this time

Last edited:
My my my~

What a beautiful premise! May I reserve the role of pride please?

Charity please

You gotta give me that:
ENVY XD

I'll take Greed then :)

Zhang Xiao Ge (ENVY)
zhang-xiao-ge-113.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
Most certainly , Dear!

FC: Annasophia Robb

(If I'm allowed to be here/if this is not 18+…)

May I take kindness?

Sorry Hun! 18+ Only.^^

Would I be able to take Sloth by chance?

@Ichigo @Enigma Do you guys, by any chance, have the discord link?

I don't have the discord link.