Fallen OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is working on the spaceship itself then she is a part of the crew in that case the captain/crew commander would discuss with the rest of the vessel's medics who to get in if a spot opened on the ship in the medical crew. She would also need a ISA approval for traveling beyond Moon (basically ISA dues a series of physical and mental elevations if one is capable of traveling beyond Moon).
She would start as a Junior Medical Expert and if shown capable after a few years promoted into Senior Medical Expert. To get to be the leader of the Medical part of the vessel's crew she would need to be to voted to become the leader by 2/3 of the Medical Experts plus the captain/crew commander.
Wow I have a lot to change then, thank you, I will get on that right now.

Only one detail I am using "captain/crew commander" to note that trough officially called crew commander by ISA regulations the crew commander is basically the captain of the vessel in his charge. ISA has those regulations not to look like a military force.
I will change the phrasing there, :).
Otherwise I see no problem that she joined in as a Junior Expert from the date when the ship was launched ...
...okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.