Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be getting up chars tonight.
@AceSorcerer if you want you can take Pride^^ I can do Diligence and War since I only have to fix them up a bit^^

Reactions: RaccoonKing
Name: James Thatch

Representation: The Sin of Pride

Appearance:
139900.jpg

Age that you appear to be: 28

Job: Actor, mafia boss, and fortune teller.

Personality: Pride is the leader of Sins, and by far the most cunning. He is overconfident at times but knows his limitations as he is well aware of the abilities of the others who came to Earth with them. A mastermind, he is only thwarted by Death and Michael at pitting his enemies against one another as he is practically worshiped by the masses.

Supplies: Pride didn't need to bring anything with him except his double-bladed sword, but is commonly seen with his cell phone, a tarot deck (from which he can summon Major Arcana spirits to do his bidding), and his wallet, which is constantly full from the money he makes.

Human Background: Making his claim to fame as an actor in an ever-popular science fantasy franchise as a villain, James Thatch soon became a romance star afterwards and is currently a jack of all trades in aspects to film, having won various prizes ranging from Oscars to SAG Awards. In the underworld, he is known simply as Vice, the utmost ruthless mafia boss there is. He has a worldwide network of operative ranging from suppliers to hitmen at his disposal, and he is ready to unleash his new dominion when the time is right.

Other: Pride has the ability to transform into anyone he sees, as well as show them what they look like along various life paths. He can also divine their future regarding to the path they will most likely take. Being Pride, he receives a massive amount of positive attention and popularity, which he uses to secure his luxuries and roles as an actor (and, in secret, as a mafia boss), since his he is also able to copy the abilities people are most prideful of.

I AM SO CONFUSED!

Anyway, I wanted to add some info: IC Should be up tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

Uh, about travel in the RP, since there's all of Earth, and then three other realms (one for each side, and then the Neutral territory.) it may be a bit complicated. So, state the Location your character is at the top of each post.

If you want to travel. (Say, Death wants to see Michael in Seoul, and he's in New York.) You have several methods available: Planar travel, as doors exist in purgatory to get to anywhere on Earth. Unless something's happening, you can generally just assume that that was used. There's also Regular Earth travel, and that takes time, and that may lead to issues. But we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Could I reserve Wrath??
also what would be the limits on powers? Obviously nothing OP but like other than that are there any other limits or themes?

Last edited:
Just gonna have Greed travel via his giant portal-making toad. Makes things simpler for me. Lol

Could I reserve Wrath??
also what would be the limits on powers? Obviously nothing OP but like other than that are there any other limits or themes?

Sure.

The power has to have an effect relating to what it represents, and doesn't work on Sins, Horsemen, Archangels, or Virtues on Earth. Unless I say otherwise.

Sure.

The power has to have an effect relating to what it represents, and doesn't work on Sins, Horsemen, Archangels, or Virtues on Earth. Unless I say otherwise.
Wait, I thought that the Horsemen and Virtues were hunting the sins, if their powers don't work against the others, how are they supposed to defend themselves?

Wait, I thought that the Horsemen and Virtues were hunting the sins, if their powers don't work against the others, how are they supposed to defend themselves?
On Earth.

In Purgatory, they'll work like a charm, since that's not bound by certain laws. The point is to find their human bodies, so you can identify them in Purgatory, as well as cause as much chaos as you can so that Earth falls apart, and therefore heaven. Or it's fixed, and Lucifer falls. Which will lead to Chaos being a main villain. I'll explain more as we progress.

Also, they'll effect them after a certain point in the story on Earth. You'll know when.

The Horsemen minus Death and sins are hunting the Archangels and Virtues. The Archangels minus Michael and virtues are hunting the Sins and Horsemen.

Michael and Death act as mediators for it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sinopa
On Earth.

In Purgatory, they'll work like a charm, since that's not bound by certain laws. The point is to find their human bodies, so you can identify them in Purgatory, as well as cause as much chaos as you can so that Earth falls apart, and therefore heaven. Or it's fixed, and Lucifer falls. Which will lead to Chaos being a main villain. I'll explain more as we progress.

Also, they'll effect them after a certain point in the story on Earth. You'll know when.

The Horsemen minus Death and sins are hunting the Archangels and Virtues. The Archangels minus Michael and virtues are hunting the Sins and Horsemen.

Michael and Death act as mediators for it.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I see! That clears up a lot of the questions I had XD Thanks, I'll have my CS up soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
Cast list has been updated with all Reservations!

@AceSorcerer
tumblr_mye8yulomo1rlvqceo1_500.gif

Yes, with Pride back I can move on with Operation: Humble Pride AKA ship Cadence and James. . . .. If that is alright with you, of course >.>

Reactions: Quake
@AceSorcerer
tumblr_mye8yulomo1rlvqceo1_500.gif

Yes, with Pride back I can move on with Operation: Humble Pride AKA ship Cadence and James. . . .. If that is alright with you, of course >.>

I'm sorry, I hate to be That GM but for now, I have to call this ship taboo.

Due to the power that they have, a Sin can't change just because of the opposite Virtue. Pretty much any other option is open, but uh, until a further point in time, I have to say no on this ship.

Again, sorry to dash your hopes and dreams by being that GM

I'm sorry, I hate to be That GM but for now, I have to call this ship taboo.

Due to the power that they have, a Sin can't change just because of the opposite Virtue. Pretty much any other option is open, but uh, until a further point in time, I have to say no on this ship.

Again, sorry to dash your hopes and dreams by being that GM
Well, at least I know from the start. I'll just ship them in my mind ^u^

@AceSorcerer Never mind about the ship!

I hope you aren't too disappointed.
You may take my ship, but you'll never take my fanfiction! XD Yeah, we're cool. Besides, Cadence kinda wants to beat the crap out of Pride for making her life hard XD

So, I'm working on the IC and will get it up after school.

Uh, two more things: The first round is mainly focused on character interaction, not Combat, so Purgatory will be closed for a while, and Sins and Virtues will not be able to recognize each other. They'd just be able to see humans. But they would recognize Michael and Death, always.

The second thing is, have a starting location in mind. It can be with someone else, or it can be by yourself, whatever, just when I post, have a starting city in mind.

I think that's all.

@AmerillaRose , I would have given you permission to do Humble Pride XD Eithert way, if you still wish to ship your characters with mine you still have Death to attempt.

@AmerillaRose , I would have given you permission to do Humble Pride XD Eithert way, if you still wish to ship your characters with mine you still have Death to attempt.
Yay! But it wasn't meant to be . . .. Unless in secret?
sneaky1.gif

When Mod is away, this ship shall sail! XD JK JK

-Notices Silver Paladin is online, begins refreshing the page rapidly in excitement for ic-

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.