Fallen Feathers (ReBoot) Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uuh, just a quick q: did my charrie get accepted?

If @peregine went over your magic your accepted!

My bad! I meant to put your character up, I just forgot. Orange, same color as your writing. <3

I'll get it up as soon as I get on a real computer tomorrow. Feel free to post in the mean time if you want to, though.

You will be accepted just as soon as Wolf tells me about Changelings. But I wouldn't worry, I'm pretty sure he'll be cool with it and you'll be able to post by tomorrow.

Phone... Glitching... Out...

Tomorrow.

You'd be the last spot. We are going to try and keep this at eight players or under, but we are at seven right now. Go ahead and write up a CS.

Last edited:
I'm talking to Hawk, the old man

I'll let some others post before mee!

Sometimes its best not to wait. People like reading what they are jumping into.

I posted as Ruthgar too. I tried to make it funny. >_>

No pressure on me posting, just need to make it not look pathetic compared to the posts already up there.

No pressure on me posting, just need to make it not look pathetic compared to the posts already up there.

You're damn right! Don't you even dare make me look bad! I will shine my proverbial boot and stick it up that proverbial candy ass of yours!

J/k do your best, that's all that matters really man.

If anyone needs help jumping in, feel free to be the person with whom Cirdan is now sitting. Since there needs to be someone at his table, and I'd rather it not be some random, disposable NPC.

@Pergerine I can do it! Ill have to post when we get home!

Status
Not open for further replies.