Fallen Earth

Liona nodded to Kaz, still slightly unsure but walks away to get the hot water. She comes back, watching the water combine with strange-looking food with child-like interest. Once it's finished mixing she enthusiastically took a large bite of it but once it was in her mouth, she froze. She had a look of disgust on her face but tried to hide. She swallowed it as quickly as she could then stuck her tongue out with a grossed out look. Liona swiftly pushed the food away from herself and chugged the closest drink to her. When she got the taste of the MRE from her mouth she turned to answer Anna with a smirk. She nodded toward the dead man who was still laying in a corner of the bar with a shrug, "You kind of witnessed why I came here."

"I'm just a drifter, going wherever the wind takes me. Doesn't seem to be much work around here though.." Kaz took another drink and laughed a little at Liona's reaction. "Need to buy some ammo and supplies too.." She looked in her rucksack.

"Ha," Anna laughed, monotone. "An assassin and a drifter... That's pleasant. Oh, and I recommend you don't go near plants... The Solanum still has a risk of transferring from the undead. It's an amazing process to watch human go to zombie, really. The bite, the death, Solanum taking over the brain and increasing the working level of senses, and finally, the Rising of the subject! If only the foolish little scientists used the correct syringes, then I could be back to my work. No matter, I'll return to the facility eventually; it contains even more valuable information! Alas, it may be infested by any zombies who still smell flesh there. A shame, really."

"I'll tag along if you want." Kaz said as Anna finished her sentence. "Finally something to do!" she thought to herself.