FALLEN ANGELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khan listened as Able laid out a possible scenario doubling their money and building up their ally base in the process. Khan often felt that out of all the people in the group Able was the smartest one. He had a head for business that could shame a PHD, but he never bragged about it. Able would lay out the facts so everyone could understand them and that suited Khan just fine. Chris was the leader and rightfully so, but if anything happened to Able the business would take a Godzilla sized hit. It would survive in the end, but it would take a while to recover.

When Chris brought up the Salvation Khan's interest perked up a bit. These guys were nothing more than biter morons with guns and if there was one thing more dangerous than a monkey with a loaded gun it was these nut-jobs. Khan had see a few of their guys around and he kept it cool, but there was a part of him that knew sooner or later they and the Angels would meet, and it wasn't gonna end well for one of those groups.

The meeting was adjourned and as Khan left the room he walked up to Cain and said, "When you're ready to talk to the Syrians let me know I'll go with you." He nodded and said, "I got your back."

With that Khan walked over to the bar and as though right on cue the bartender slid the Tequila bottle to Khan. Khan plucked it right off of the bar while walking and said, "Thank you." Without breaking stride Khan reached over the bar and grabbed two shot glasses. He said, "Maria! The drinking lamp is lit! To the back shed. IT'S GO TIME LITTLE GIRL! YOW!" When ever Khan let out a "Yow" that meant he was ready to have some fun, and it would be best not to bother him. As he walked by Aleyda he said, "Nice seeing you again. Don't be a stranger. Come on back anytime! YOW" Khan noticed Regina and said as he walked on, "Evening Ma'am! YOW"

Khan stopped off at the kitchen and placed twenty dollars on a table he said to the new cook, "Yo! Tell Benny A large plate of Chicken Nachos newbie! Cheese, Gauc, Salsa, Sour Cream and heavy on the Gauc. Bring it out to the back shed when it's ready and keep the change! Thank you!"

Khan made his way to the back shed and cut on a single light over what appeared to be a table made out of a 4 X 4 tire with a piece of plywood in the middle mounted on top of six cinder blocks and two chairs around it. The back shed was kind of like a glorified hangout area with a couch, some parts of a cycle, other chairs, a mini-fridge and more importantly for Khan his workout gear. His gear included a couple sets of dumbbells, a weight bench with some weights, and of course his baby. Khan loved that heavy bag it was the thing that always made him smile.

Khan set up a shot glass for him and one for Maria. As he waited he walked over to the bag and gave it couple of shots. After the shots he said, "Hello baby. How are you on this fine evening?" He patted it a couple of times as though he were patting a dog on it's head and said, "I promise a solid hour tomorrow. I promise."

Khan walked over to a boombox that had seen it's best day come and go but still worked. He put on one of his favorite songs "Inagodadavida" by Iron Butterfly. It always helped him do what he called "vibe." That was when Khan would relax and just take a look around mentally and spiritually.

He smiled as the song began and sat at the table waiting for Maria. Khan said, "Time to vibe and drink. I am living the dream"

Last edited:
Cane felt the thinnest twinge of bitterness rise in his throat when Able sort of took over his idea, but he forced himself to let it go. Had he just not mentally primed himself to get rejected? He tuned back in just in time to hear about the Saviors. They weren't the worst out there, he thought, he'd take them over the assholes his sister ran with any day. At least they didn't treat women badly or push crank. He rolled his shoulders and stood up when the meeting adjourned, grabbing another beer on his way out. He turned when Khan acknowledged him and nodded, giving the other man a quick one armed hug. "Thanks brother. Maybe Thursday since I think we both intend to be hung over as a wet dog tomorrow." He offered a quick grin then wandered out into the bar. Khan was YOWing (or meowing as Cane like to think to himself) which meant he was out to the spirit shack. Able went after his girl post haste which left him in the bar with the mysterious chick from earlier and Ms. Regina. He wandered to the bar and ordered one more drink, intending to head out after this.

He tipped an invisible hat at Regina while he waited. "Ma'am." He loved the older woman, reminded him of a lot of the ladies he grew up around in Texas who had steel for backbones under their soft physiques. He stared hard at the other woman, debating if he should introduce himself. Deciding against it, he waited for his drink and stared forward. He didn't have it in him to stay here tonight. Not with the coffin in the center of the room and still feeling a bit kicked after the meeting. He'd go home to his couch and drink that bottle of vodka he'd been saving for a special occasion. This was one, he thought. He took his drink when it arrived and sipped it, watching Regina then the other girl. Who was she? "Damn it all." He murmured and decided to take a seat on her other side. "Howdy, name's Cane. And who might you be? I ain't seen a pair of legs that long in a while." He smiled, charming, but he needed to figure out who this chick was.

Aleyda had smiled kindly at Sam when she introduced herself, nodding in acknowledgement before turning her attention to the lady that had came to be by them. She was a few years older than them but she looked better than most females that were Alè's age.

The atmosphere then turned a bit more awkward, laced with a little bit of tension. Aleyda feared that she had stumbled onto a more private altercation than she would have ever wanted to, and decided to turn around and ignore whatever the woman, Regina she believed, was telling Sam.

It wasn't long after when Sam had politely excused herself. Alè simply said 'see ya later' as she watched her go. She wanted to follow the young woman, to not leaver her by herself, but she barely knew her.

As Aleyda began to feel a bit more in control of herself, she decided that it was time to get going. The place was beginning to empty out and she didn't want to be the last one in it. It wasn't exactly classy for a lady to be the last one to leave. It was then when Khan walked passed the bar and Aleyda grinned, waving at him as he went on, making too much noise for her to possibly understand. She simply rolled her eyes and began to dig through her purse, digging until she found a bill big enough to pay for her drinks and to leave a well off tip. "Howdy, name's Cane." Alè looked up from her purse and smiled at the man sitting next to her, not having noticed when he got there. "So the infamous ice cream man has a name." The woman blushed slightly at Cane's comment and rolled her eyes as she slid off of the stool and stood somewhat next to him. "My name's Aleyda. And I'm sure my legs look even longer from different angles." Whether Alè meant to flirt with Cane or not, she didn't know, but every word she spoke was heavy with sarcasm and she topped it off by a smirk. A bit of a bold move, even for her. "Now, I don't mean to be rude, but I should be going. I hope to see you sooner rather than later." Although playful, Alè still wanted to be careful around these men. They were in a gang after all, and for all they knew, she worked at the precinct doing god knows what.

Alè gave the man a smile as she turned and made her way towards the door, waving at Maria before exiting and walking off towards her car, her heels echoing down the street.

Samantha made it outside, and took deep breaths. She felt a little dizzy, but the cool air hitting her face calmed her. She felt her heartrate calm down and she still felt lightheaded, but it was just from the alcohol. She sighed heavily, gaze stoic again as she walked a little further from the entrance so she wouldn't be in anyone's way, and out into the parking lot. She paused, looking up at the full moon, lighting up the night and almost making it feel like day time. Everything was visible and bright. She held her purse loosely and tilted her head, thousands of thoughts making their way through her head but in an orderly fashion unlike earlier in the bar with that dead body around. She was lost in calm thought when the sound of boots was heard right behind her. She jumped ever so slightly but smiled when she saw him and rolled her eyes a bit at his words.

"Yeah she's a peach," Sam said with a chuckle, though it was clearly bitter in her tone. She looked over at Abel while he lit up. She studied his face, a small, genuine smile of happiness on her lip and in her eyes as she looked at him. It was funny how he could change her mood without saying a word. Just by being there. She rolled her eyes again though at his 'joke' and looked away, though not bothered by it. As long as Abel, and most of the club was ok with her, she really didn't feel the need to impress Regina.

She squeezed his hand when it found hers, smiling more again at him as he looked thoughtful. "Of course, silly," she grinned at his offer to come stay over. She enjoyed being in his company much more than by herself or with her own family. If she had gone home by herself she would have probably just stayed up with some chocolate and her favorite UFC game and passed out in her underwear on the couch. Then again maybe Abel was up for that at his place. But she doubted it. Surely he had other things in mind judging by his smile and the look in his eye. She enjoyed teasing him though and not making things so easy.

"I guess I can just leave my car here?" she asked, nodding towards her own vehicle, one of the only ones in the sea of motorcycles, and blue and sleek, supped up thanks to her using it as a project now and again when she got bored. She swung his hand a little, playfully, while moving towards his bike. She loved riding it, though being in a dress was going to make it not as easy as usual.

Reactions: Wolverbells
Next Day

The night had been great, a sea of spontaneous events - of course, all in the bedroom. Abel remembers falling asleep with a smile on his face, completely satisfied by everything that had happened. Anyway, this morning, the Vice President woke up to a luminous ray of sunlight blasting in his face. His features cringed at the uncomfortable brightness of the room, sunlight trespassing through the blinds. Rubbing his eyelids with his right hand, Abel used his elbows to sit up in the bed. His upper body was bare, tattoos exposed for all to see - in this case, "all" being Sam. The man was very athletically fit, kept his physique in the best shape possible. He worked out every time he had the chance and had a very strict diet.

Before getting off the bed, he turned to Sam who slept by his side. He smiled at the sight of her, reaching over and placing a kiss on her temple, not trying to wake her up. Then he slowly moved the sheets off of himself and swung his feet off the bed, landing them on the floor. He turned to his left and faced the night table, searching for his phone. All of the Angels had old school prepaid phones bought at gas stations or small stores. They tried to stay off the radar as much as possible, didn't want to get tracked by the feds or anything. He checked his messages and nothing, no calls either so everything seemed to go well last night, no chaos. Then he reached over and noticed his miniature notebook. He stared at it for a second, unsure if it was time to write in it yet. He didn't want to ruin the moment by recollecting on the events of last night. Therefore, he just stood up, striped boxers loose around his waist and picked up his black Levi's jeans from the ground. The belt was already intact along with his five-inch knife. Luckily for them, it was legal in Gastown to open carry blades five inches long or less. Abel clothed himself then going to fix the blinds and make sure the sunlight remained outside. He wanted to let Sam sleep in, make sure she got the rest she needed.

After retrieving all his needed belongings from the night table, he moved to the kitchen. Knowing it was almost seven in the morning, he quickly pulled out the gallon of milk from the fridge and drank directly from it. He didn't think he had time to serve himself an actual breakfast, so hurried instead. Dashing to the chair, he sat down near his boots and quickly put them on, tying the laces tightly so they wouldn't interfere with his ride. He removed his leather hanging near on the coat rack and threw it around his shoulders, fixing it as he looked at himself in the large rectangular mirror near the front door. Before leaving, he looked around the house one last time to make sure he hadn't left anything. Upon approval that he did not, he left the house, locked the door behind him and jumped on his Harley. The roar of the engine was thunderous and symbolized his departure.

----------------------------

At The Bar

The wheels of his Harley came in contact with a rocky surface as he arrived in the 'parking lot' of their bar. Abel shifted down to first and slowly curved left so he could reverse into the spots beside the other bikes. He could see Chris had already arrived, the man's bike was rather big and bulky compared to that of others. After turning the key and killing the engine, Abel put the kickstand down and removed his half helmet. With glasses and gloves still on, he got off of the bike and started for the entrance. But right before entering, he noticed a person to his right. He squinted his eyes under his shades, trying to decipher who it was. The person wasn't too far from him, but he'd never seen her before. It was definitely a female because of her figure and long hair. She was carrying one of those handheld shopping basket and started moving away from the bar after making eye contact with Abel. "Hey!" Abel called out in attempt to get her attention.

This mysterious woman ended up leaving, Abel not wasting his time on following her. It was odd because this was a small town and everyone kind of had an idea who others were. Usually in towns like Gastown, people were all acquainted somehow so it was rather odd to see new faces. Therefore, with a nod of the head, Abel entered the bar. He bobbed his head at Benny who was cleaning the bar tables - the guy didn't have much staff aside from Maria and that other redhead girl who's name Abel could never remember.

Anyway, Chris suddenly appeared and the two presidents hugged it out. "Mornin old man" Abel said as they embraced. "Where's everyone else?" he asked him, looking around the empty bar as they let go of one another.

"They should be here soon. Let me show you something before they get here though. C'mon" Chris instructed, walking away as though Abel had already agreed to follow. The two men moved into the backroom again, table and chairs still there. The Pres opened up a file that lay upon the wooden table and showed Abel some pictures. Two were profile pictures, one of Khan and the other of some random Hispanic male. "Why are you showing me this?" Able questioned, Chris' silence not making any sense.

"Before you got here, Frank stopped by. You know, the new Sheriff. Frank Lakey I think his full name is, I don't know. Well anyway, he dropped this file here today, saying they found Khan's fingerprints at the site of a murder. This man here, the Mexican-"

"Hispanic" Abel said, correcting Chris because they didn't know his actual ethnicity. Chris looked at him with a raised eyebrow. After a couple seconds of awkward silence, Chris continued. "Like I was saying, the 'Hispanic' was the one found dead. It was about ten miles south of here" Chris stated.

"Have you told Khan?" Abel asked, a little worried because he knew how Khan could get sometimes. He then turned to the files again and noticed they were developed a week before this current day. "This was a week ago? Why did he give it to us now? Are you sure we can trust this new guy? I mean, if it were Clyde, we'd of gotten these files the day they were put out."

"Well, Clyde is retired, he can't help us anymore. We have to deal with Frank, he's what we've got. Anyway, I haven't told Khan anything. We'll need to talk to him once he gets in."

"No. Tell him after we deal with Kovalev. I don't want his mind wandering during the exchange, it'll make him uneasy. Let me handle it" Abel said to Chris who nodded in agreement. "I'll start making calls, get us a lawyer just in case. With business blooming, we can't lose one of our guys to something like this"

Cane's eyes scrunched as he awoke to the feeling of a warm body against his side. He grunted, liking the feeling but disliking the fact it was waking him. His eyes slid open to the dimness of his bedroom. He'd made it home fine after leaving the bar, but he wasn't alone for long before someone came a knocking with a six pack and a tight pair of jeans. Cane smiled lazily as he glanced down at his lover for the night, one of his most frequent and certainly one of his favorites. He carefully unwrapped himself from the other's arms and stumbled into the bathroom. His pre-paid was notification free, but his personal phone had a few texts from his mother. One relating to how he was doing, the other to tell him his sister was still alive. He pushed both devices away and got into the shower. Like hell he put clothes back on after sharing his bed.

As he was scrubbing, he heard the tell tale creak of someone getting in behind him. He glanced over his shoulder and smirked. "Morning." He purred. The other man smiled back at him. And before Cane knew it, he was having to scrub again after a few minutes of rigorous…showering. With a few more kisses, Cane got out and dried himself, dressing in his usual attire of jeans and a white t-shirt. A flannel went over that, along with a belt, boots, and the chain he always wore. "Just lock up when you leave, see you later." The other man, the mayor's son, nodded and smiled after him.

A few of Cane's fellow members knew he swung both ways rather freely, but he'd proved over and over that who he took to bed literally had no effect on anything he did for the club. Now, fucking political figure's sons probably wasn't the best call but the other man was careful and hardly cared about what his father thought. And Cane wouldn't share anything with him anyway.

Hopping on his bike (with a full helmet) he made his way to the bar. Abel and a few others had beaten him there, but he wasn't late by any means. Wandering into the bar, he fixed himself a Bloody Mary since the other staff seemed to be pretty busy. He sipped at the cocktail and took a seat until someone gave him something to do. With Chris and Abel in house, that probably wouldn't be long.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
The gods had been good to Aleyda as she awoke the next morning. That she had once again slept in her empty bed meant nothing to her. She was just grateful that she had woken up with no hangover. With a yawn, the young woman stretched out in her bed and wondered what day it was. 'Tuesday? Wednesday? Oh well.' Once again she paid little mind to whatever she thought. All she knew is that today was a day that she could choose to go in to work or not. She decided on only going for two of three hours in the afternoon to read up on a couple of cases.

Since it was still rather early, and Alè found herself feeling great compared to other mornings, she decided on going out for a run.

After a few miles of beautiful weather, Alé returned to her house and hopped in the shower before she did anything else. The shower didn't take too long. At least not as long as the ones she was used to taking.

After getting out of the shower and towel drying her hair, Aleyda danced her way into her room to put on her undergarments and slip on her favorite pencil skirt that hugged her curves just right. It was her favorite but she only used it on days where she felt empowered. It was strange, but it was her. Afterwards, she pulled out a plain, long sleeved shirt and looked at her outfit in the mirror. Plain yet it had a professional look to it. She smiled to herself as she grabbed her red lipstick and put a bit on. "Today will be a good day." Aleyda told herself after sliding on her read heels; she then puckered her lips and turned on her heel to prance to the kitchen.

Breakfast was simple. A bagel with crème cheese and black coffee. It would have to do until after work; Maybe she'd stop to eat out?

Parking her car was never an easy task. Aleyda took pride in her Shelby and wanted nothing to do with other cars, so she spent a good few minutes finding the perfect spot in the tiny parking lot. "Hey stranger!" The voice was a bit muffled from it coming from outside the car, so she quickly got out and locked the door before closing it. "Hello! Any new cases?" Aleyda grinned at the head DA as she saw him walking over from his car to hers. Not wanting him to corner her or have her in an awkward place, she decided to meet him halfway and walk with him inside the precinct. The man just gave off a bad vibe somehow. "I think you got something on your desk right before I left to lunch. Come, we can check it out." Aleyda nodded once and made her way inside, wondering why they wouldn't have waited just to give it to her in person.

Maria smirked and tossed her mane of hair. Regina was a bitch but it came from a good place.
"I think you scared the princessa mami," she commented with a laugh. Moments later she heard Khan shouting for her to come drink. "Aye white boy stop shouting you sound like a donkey," she shouted back. She poured a few more drinks, finishing up at the bar, then went back to grab the nachos before heading out for what promised to be a healthy night of drinking.

She had just grabbed the nachos when someone called for her, saying she was wanted on the phone. Balancing the food in one hand, she grabbed the phone with the other.
"Que?" she said, wanting this to be quick.
The voice on the other end made her whole attitude change. Her smile faded and her face went sullen. She listened to the voice yelling in Spanish at her. "Yo entiendo. Para de gritar. Hay voy."

Slamming the phone down, she set the food on the counter and grabbed her jacket, not bothering to tell anyone she was leaving. They would figure it out and she could explain later.

If there was a later...

Last edited by a moderator:
Khan woke up the next morning on the couch still in the backshed. He looked over at the bottle of Tequila which was only an eighth of the way empty, and less than half a plate of eaten chicken nachos. Maria was supposed to join him last night, but someone said she got a phone call and was gone like a shot. It put a damper on Kahn's wild spirit mood but it didn't kill it so he enjoyed what he could until he got tired. Luckily Benny made sure that the shed could double as a place to crash for the Angels and certain others if they had one too many. They could also use Benny's private back room which had a shower to get cleaned up as well.

Khan stretched as he walked over to a shelf and pulled up a tarp. It had a change of clothes he kept in there with along with a pair of workout clothes with shoes and toiletries. Khan changed into his workout gear and did a few sets on the weight bench followed by some rope skipping. As he did this he focused his mind on what muscles he was working out. His mentor Bane taught him to do this as ritual to focus his attention on how everything worked in unison and how those muscles needed the other muscles to work. Although every so often his mind would wander to what was up with Maria. each time it did though Khan would shake his head as though he were getting rid of an annoying bug. Khan knew that whatever was going on with her she was dealing with it, and Maria was over 21 she was an adult it was her situation. If she needed help though Khan would be the first to help her out.

After about fifteen minutes Khan walked over to the boom box and pulled out a tape which just stated, "Khan!" He put the tape in the machine and a driving guitar beat began as Khan walked over to the heavy bag. Khan rolled his shoulders and said to the bag, "Good morning my friend. I'm keeping my promise. Let's do this."

With that Khan delivered a couple of shots, and then a couple of more shots. About midway through the tape Khan was now in a full sweat and hitting the bag in rhythm with the beat of his songs. However he always mindful of where he was hitting and how hard. Bane taught him to throw a punch with purpose and focus not just to swing and hope you hit something. When it came to fighting Bane was not just a master, but he was a doctor of pain and technique. If it wasn't for Bane Khan would've been dead a long time ago.

The tape ended after about 45 minutes and Khan embraced the bag after final furious barrage. as though he were embracing a sparring partner. Khan said, "Nice one. Let's do this again tomorrow."

Khan grabbed his change of clothes and made his way back into the bar. He went into Benny's private office and used the shower and got cleaned up. After he was done Khan put his laundry in Benny's laundry basket. Khan laid a fifty on Benny's desk with a note that stated "For laundry and breakfast."

Khan walked into the kitchen and grabbed out a couple of eggs. He cut on a portion of the stove and made some scrambled eggs with some bacon and salsa. Once the mix was done he put it on two soft tortillas, and made sure the stove was off. He then cleaned up his mess, grabbed his breakfast wraps, and a Gatorade as he heard others entering the building.

He said, "Must be time to get things going."

Khan walked into the room where the others were gathering. He said sitting down, "Hello one and all." Once he was seated Khan began to enjoy his feast.

Last edited:
Sam's chocolate eyes fluttered open, round and dilated from the murky shade of the room she was in. What time was it? "Abel?" the girl questioned, turning over in bed, rose tattooed covered arms following her to discover the emptiness of pushed back covers. Sam frowned and sat up, covers tumbling from her as she rubbed her eyes, black underwear the only clothing on her form. She yawned and blinked a few times as she looked towards the nightstand, seeing where she'd missed it and her phone had landed on the floor. She picked it up and read the time, realizing she was going to be late opening the shop up.

"Ugh," she groaned, wishing her boyfriend had woken her up when he had. She hated sleeping in anyway. She wasn't a night owl in the slightest so when she went to bed around 9 and then slept almost 12 hours, she got a headache. She cleared her throat though and began gathering her clothing, slipping it back on except for her heels. She hardly ever wore the things and honestly preferred not to any more than she had to. She was beginning to worry she hadn't heard Abel yet since she woke up, and a frown stayed on her lips while she looked through the place for him. "Babe?" she called out, before seeing through the living room window his bike was gone. "Are you serious?" she paused, lips making an 'o' shape.

"Asshole!" she cursed, throwing a shoe and hitting a wall. If it did any damage it wasn't going to be visible unless you were looking for it. Angry, she pulled out her phone, picking her shoe back up and heading out the front door. "Heeeey so, thanks for leaving me without a ride. Love you too." She texted him, beginning her walk back to the bar to get her car and go to work. Her cheeks burned with irritation and embarrassment as she held her purse in one hand and shoes in the other, hair and makeup obviously from the night before while walking barefoot down the city sidewalk. Yep, she felt glamorous.

• Love
Reactions: -QT-
Maria showed up at the bar in the morning. Her face said don't fuck with me. The people inside saw her, wanted to ask what was wrong, but didn't at seeing her face. When Maria looked like that it meant the next person to ask her a question got punched.
Unfortunately one of the newbies in the kitchen didn't take that seriously and asked her what was up. He ended up with a pack of ice over his face nursing a black eye.

When the members of the Fallen Angels started to arrive Maria was at the bar cleaning and restocking with a look of pure darkness on her face and muttering to herself swear words in Spanish.

The only people who might know what she was so angry about, what had caused her to leave the night before, was Chris and Regina and Abel. They were the only ones who really knew anything about Maria's past.
She knew if she asked that Chris would take care of her problem for her, but she didn't want to ask. It was her mess. One that refused to crawl away and die, no matter how much she ordered it to. It had been a pain in her ass for so long she couldn't remember life without it.

As he walked alongside Christopher, Abel's right pocket suddenly buzzed. His attention drifted to his phone after pulling it out. He squinted a little because the screen was very bright and it was still morning. "Oh shit!" he cursed to himself, turning to Christopher as though he realized someone had just died. He looked overly worried, but it was all hyperbolic. Christ looked at Abel's expression and became uneasy himself, "What's going on?!" he asked quickly, even his movements anxious.

"Sam left her car here last night and I left her at home without a ride!" Abel said loudly, Benny behind bar immediately laughing as he saw the conversation unfold. "It's not funny, she's gonna kick my ass!" Abel called out, a chuckle escaping him as he saw Chris begin to laugh as well. "That's your old lady son, you better hurry up and fix it" Christopher advised, learning from experience. The older man turned to Regina who sat nearby, "Ain't that right baby?" he asked her sarcastically, the answer obvious to all the men in the lounge.

"Crap" Abel said to himself as he looked around for someone to possibly give Sam a ride. He turned to the first victim he saw, in this case, Cane. But as he took a step towards him, he paused, biting his bottom lip in question. "Yeah, no" he said, not even bothering to ask the question. Cane was a little odd and very sexually active and oriented. Abel wasn't afraid that he'd try anything with Sam, he was just afraid he'd creep the hell out of her. Then he continued to spin on his feet and caught Khan. He mumbled something to himself, something only Chris could understand that made the man laugh. His spinning continued and he finally found his victim. "Auntie! Yes, you can do it, you're not doing anything today right, okay good. Yeah, pick up Sam for me and bring her here so she can get her car, please, please. She's just at my place, c'mon" Abel begged like a child, elbows laying on the table as he stared into his the eyes of his 'Auntie'.

"I'd do it, but I have to get going. Cane and I have to close that deal with Obinna, then see if those Syrian guys he's talking about want to do business. You know, the boring stuff" Abel said with a soft smile. "Thanks!" he yelled aloud as he headed for the exit. He didn't even let her decide, he did it for her. "C'mon Doc, let's get going. Syrians first, so you get to lead the way"

Cane was innocently scooping an egg sandwich into his mouth when Abel realized his mortifying mistake. He snorted into his meal and managed to swallow before the laughing fit came on him. What a rookie move! Honestly it was impressive. He peered up when the other man seemed to considering asking him to give her a ride and found himself mildly offended when he was so quickly rejected. "Hey man, I ain't gonna eat her." He rolled his eyes and polished off his breakfast while Cane worked out to have Ms. Regina take her home. That drew another laugh out of him but he quickly snortled that down with his drink. That was about like sending a fox after your lost chicken.

He stood up when Abel summoned him, shrugging into his flannel over shirt and cut then scooping up his helmet. "Let's roll then. Kahn coming?" He walked out to his bike, straddling the machine and taking a seat. "So…" He couldn't help the charming Texan smirk that wormed onto his features. "You and ol' girl must be getting pretty cozy if momma bear is after her." He grinned good-naturedly. "She's not pregnant is she?" He laughed just to give the other man a hard time and got his bike started. "Either way man, if you're happy, we're happy." He leaned back to await further instruction, ready to follow Abel wherever they ended up first. "And by the way, I like how you trust me to cut gun deals but not give your girlfriend a ride." He playfully punched the other man in the arm. "Some shit right there."

Khan was somewhat amused by the turn of events occurring this morning. Watching what was going on was entertainment enough for Khan. He kinda liked knowing just enough to be informed, but not enough to make trouble. It was a nice place to be. When Able mumbled something at Khan he didn't get worked up over it. If it was something to be concerned with Able wouldn't have mumbled it he would've just outright and say it. Besides it was enough to make Chris laugh so it was obviously some sort of joke at Khan's expense. That kind of thing went on all the time within the group, and it never got personal it was just part of the culture.

Once everything was over and done it was time to get down to business. Khan heard that they were heading off to begin talking with the Syrians. He told Cane last night that he would have his back when it came time to negotiate with them, and Khan was a man of his word. Unless Chris told him to stay behind it was expected Khan would go, but he wouldn't do anything to incite tensions or hit anyone. Khan's job stand there and be cool, take note of who was standing where, and if it got ugly go after the biggest guy in the room first. Part of the perks of being the group enforcer was that you knew your role in the group, and that made life a lot easier.

Khan finished off his feast quickly and downed his Gatorade. As he walked outside he caught sight of one of the newbies with an ice pack on his face, and Maria in a rather unpleasant state of mind. Khan was able to put two and two together and realize what happened. He shook his head and said under his breath, "You poor fool."

Khan mounted up and on his hog and said, "Okay let's go make some friends, and take care of business."

He listened to Cane talking and if it had been anyone else their ass would be getting kicked royally. However Cane had that Texas Charm and was a good guy so he had some leniency within the group. Not to mention being the Doc also helped, because one never knew when they might need his help.

Last edited:
The first half hour that Aleyda had spent in the precinct had been going almost excruciatingly slow. With a bit of idle chat here, and a bit of filing, the young woman had forgotten to look at the mass of folders on her desk and instead, kept her mind preoccupied with putting away minor cases that she had already looked into and worked out.

After about forty five minutes, she finally took a minute to breathe, only opening her eyes when she heard a faint knock on her door. It was Lacey, and old friend that she'd always see her dad with at his normal full-time job. Aleyda smiled at the man and welcomed him in but he kept his expression rather serious. Once the man was in, he simply handed her a file, "What's this?" Aleyda opened it as she walked over to her door and bumped it with her hip so that it would close. Her eyes opened wide as she read the details that the case entailed. "Khan?!" She immediately shut her mouth and looked up to listen closely to hear if anyone had heard her. Nothing. Everyone still sounded as busy as before. "What the hell did he do...." Aleyda's voice was a hushed whisper as she rushed to her desk where were big bag was. It was a rhetorical question, having already read the words murder and homicide in separate sentences. "They're, what you could call, potential clients. You're good at what you do, so I trust you with this." Aleyda nodded at the man and looked down again as she weighed the pros and cons of the possible outcomes. "Very well... but you have to make sure they don't go in for the arrest. I need more than a half assed set of dusted prints which aren't even full. Could you possibly get me a detailed report and also the DNA sheets?" "I'll try my best." She nodded a couple of times before muttering something about it being all she could ask for. Lacey had always been there for her and her father, and she felt like he genuinely cared for her safety and well being. He was a good man.

Although this was a major case, she had to tell Edwin. He had been one of the very few that had known her before she was taken away into the system. He had always been kind to her and she owed him the benefit of the doubt. Not only that but a lot of heat would fall onto the Angels.
Sighing, Aleyda took a minute before grabbing her hand bag and carefully sliding the file in, then zipping it up. She scooped up her keys and grabbed her phone as she walked past her desk. She had to find Khan.... but what would she say? No. She'd go to Christopher. She didn't really know the man but she knew that he'd have a way of handling things without getting out of control.

"Miss Cortez! A few drinks tonight? Or would you prefer dinner?" 'I'd prefer to be found dead in a ditch.' "Neither, but thanks for the offer... I, uh, promised my dog that I'd take him out for a good ol' run. I'll see you around." Aleyda gave her supervisor a too sweet smile and rushed out of the offices and through the many police desks.

--

On her way to Cook's Aleyda had noticed a few bikes on the road. She had smiled curtly at them at a stop sign but had sped off in her rush to find out if Christopher was at the bar. Once there, the young woman had walked in with a purpose and ignored everyone's eyes as the people turned to see who the newcomer was. Her immediate action was to go find Maria and ask her, 'Hey Ma....." but upon seeing the look on the bartenders face, Aleyda made a sharp left and decided that she wanted to live another day. Instead, she just finished her greeting and offered her an apologetic smile.

After a full scan of the entire floor, Aleyda was finally able to spot him in a table with some other people. She didn't care at the moment, so after swallowing hard, she walked up to the table and cleared her throat. The men all turned to look at her, some even held interest in their eyes, but a cold gaze from her was enough to have them mutter something before getting up and giving her the moment she needed with the man. "I do apologize for interrupting, but I was actually referred to you, or vice versa, by an old friend. He said I might have potential clients? Are you in need of a lawyer, sir?" Her voice was quiet and low yet held it's firmness and authority. She didn't know how he'd react, nor if he wanted her to know any details. Not like she really knew anything. All she could do was pray that the man was understanding and would give her a moment in private to discuss what was going on.

"I like her Doc, that's all you need to know" Abel answered, smiling at the man's joke, but not revealing anything about his relationship. The man didn't want Sam to have anything to do with the club, that was his number one rule. He knew how dangerous the business was - and sometimes questioned it - but was living through it because he believed it's what his dad would do. From the stories told of his father - founder of the Fallen Angels - Abel was to believe his dad was a wonderful man destined to lead. They said he wasn't greedy, but only wanted to provide everything he could for his family, even if it meant getting into some deep stuff.

But anyway, Abel turned to Khan as the man decided to join them. Recalling the conversation he had with Christopher, bringing along a possible 'wanted man' would not be the smart thing to do. Therefore, Abel raised his hand and told Khan to stop. "You have to stay. Chris said he's going to need you with something. He didn't tell me what, but it's important" Abel stated, thinking on his feet as he lied to the brute. "Sorry brotha" were Abel's final words as he turned the cut-off switch on, flipped the ignition key, pressed the engine start button and revved his engine. With yet another nod of the head, he and Cane left Khan at the bar and hit the road.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not too long later, the two men arrived at Wedgwood. They crossed the train tracks and entered a small abandoned factory that they were told to go to. They would meet up with Obinna in just a few minutes as planned. Abel stopped first and let Cane stop next to him. Turning the bike off, he removed his half-helmet and put his sunglasses in the inner pocket of his vest. "He should be here soon" Abel said, getting off his Harley and stretching his neck as though it was bothering him.

"Say Doc, I never ask, but...." Abel started, pausing as a small smile grew on his face. "...How's your home life?" he asked his fellow rider, knowing that whatever the Doctor would respond was going to be either funny, or very very disturbing. Every member was weird, but Cane was probably the most odd. The guys knew he dealt both ways and didn't really care much as long as it didn't affect his performance in club business, but Abel was bored and wanted to make small talk. He always found it easier to talk to Chris - be it business or casual - so decided to maybe start opening up a little with the other guys. After all, they've known each other for years now, yet they didn't seem as connected as they should. All of them knew brotherhood, they knew the club, they knew what it meant to wear their patch, they knew they were a family - they just didn't know everything about each other and it was always great to explore those boundaries.

Then just as he finished asking the question, two black vans started to slowly approach them. Abel fixed his vest and awaited them patiently, a pistol in his inner right pocket just in case things went south. The vans stopped just a couple of feet away from the bikers, windows tinted black so there was no visibility to the inside of them. The doors opened, and Abel saw Obinna come out of the passenger seating. "Hello, hello, hello!" the man said, his African accent making Abel chuckle. The two men approached each other and shook hands out of respect. "It's nice to see you again friend" the taller black man stated, shaking Abel's hand firmly.

"Yeah" Abel responded simply, pulling his hand away after they introduced. "Why so many people?" Abel asked, looking around Obinna and staring at his back-up - about eight men if he counted right.

"I like to travel securely boy. Just in case you know?" was Obinna's response. "But do not worry, I see good in your eyes. You're a wise man coming to do business. So shall we?"

"Yeah, let's talk. I have a shipment coming in next week. AK's, handguns, other small firearms coming from our Russian suppliers. They-" Abel informed before being cut off.

"Oh Russia......Oh no, no, no. We heard bad things from Russian guns. No reliability, they break easy"

"These guys are reliable, I promise. We've been doing business with them for over thirty years, never have had any problems. We deal to ten different clients, most based here in Oklahoma. My father ran this club, this business before he passed. We know what were doing here Mr. Obinna. We can get you more than you need. Grenades, sniper rifles. We can even get you rocket launchers"

Obinna let Abel explain himself and squinted his eyes as he thought to himself. "Okay. What's your price boy?" Abel pulled out a small piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Obinna. Looking at it, then back at Abel, Obinna raised his hand to shake the biker's. "We have a deal" Obinna stated, the two men shaking firmly once again. And with that, the African's returned to their vans and left the place abandoned yet again. Abel turned to Cane as he put on his shades and smiled. "That was quicker than expected, I think it was the rocket launchers that did the trick" he laughed, getting on his bike. "Now you get to lead the way to the Syrians, but you're talking to them, they never seem to like me for some reason"

After the crowd around him dispersed, the president of the gang looked up towards the young lady before him. She interrupted a rather fun conversation the men were enjoying, so already she stepped into fiery territory. With a crumbled up face of disgust, Chris looked up towards the woman. He laid back on the cushioned chair and just starred, not responding for a little bit as he took in all of her appearance. He actually completely ignored what she had said and attempted to find out who she was. Though he ignored her words, he had heard them.

Without a realization of her identity, Chris finally decided that it was time to speak. "Me and my friends there were having a conversation you know? It's rude of you to just pop in here and interrupt that..." he emphasized, clearing his throat right after that. He took a sip of his nearly finished drink - a strong vodka like beverage. "But i'm going to give you a second chance to start over now. So I suggest you maybe, I don't know, introduce yourself? Don't just come in here acting like I know you, or like you know me. Okay?"

His sarcasm and exaggeration were one of Chris' best traits. He was also a very good liar, or so Regina has said. Then again, how good a liar was Regina herself? The two were meant for each other, it was obvious. Anyhow, the tension between this lawyer woman and Chris was already building up. He thought she was loud mouthed and deserved a little class on respect. "And who is this, friend, you're talking about? Because as many of people around here know, FAME doesn't have many friends per say. But I may be wrong. Are you even from here?"

Khan was somewhat surprised by what Able had said to him, and when he told him sorry that struck him not as odd but ominous. Bane had taught Khan how to read people as easily as reading a book. Something was going on and Khan was involved but for the life of him Khan couldn't figure out what it was. He sat there on his bike for a moment, and a like a little kid whose dad had just called him into the living room for a talk Khan began reviewing things that he had done lately that could've gotten him in trouble. Nothing immediately came to his mind, maybe it was nothing. After all Bane taught him how to read people and situations and all that, but he wasn't perfect there were times he was wrong. However more times than not Khan was right, but just maybe this was one of those times he was wrong. Maybe it was possible that Chris had a job specifically lined up for Khan's "unique" talents. It wouldn't be the first time that had happened, but if that were the case Chris would've told Khan after the meeting and not let him leave.

Khan was starting to become troubled in his soul. Khan knew something was up and as he dismounted his bike with each step he took his mind began to build up. Khan knew he wasn't in danger of being thrown out of the Angels, because this wasn't the type of group where things like that we're done quietly. It was public and humiliating on every level. Khan had seen it before and he had no desire to go through it anytime in his life. The scary part was that when Khan felt like he wasn't in control of a situation he tended to get very violent, and Khan knew he could control that part of the equation which meant he usually showed no mercy to anything or anyone.

Khan reentered the bar and he could hear Chris letting someone have an earful to say the least. He figured now was not the time to interrupt so he walked over to the bar feeling like someone who was on his way out of the family. He put a 20 on the bar reached over and grabbed a six pack. Khan just looked at Maria and said with a voice of concern and some pain, "I still have the bottle out in the shed. It's all yours when you ever want it."

Khan saw Chris for just a moment and pointed to the back which meant he was going to be in the back shed. Khan made his way out to the shed and placed the beer on the table. He walked over to an open space on the floor, got out a mat, sat in the Lotus position, closed his eyes and began to meditate. Bane taught him meditation techniques to help get his focus and to give him peace when anger was not called for at that time.

Last edited:
Aleyda had bit her tongue while Christopher spoke. She wasn't used to this. She was used to going in, briefly speaking with the client, and getting out. She was used to being in charge and cutting straight to the chase. Unfortunately for her, she really didn't know this man, so she had to keep herself in check and under control. "My apologies. My name is Aleyda.. I'm one of the few defense attorneys working alongside the District Attorney. An old friend family friend sent me here... His name is Lacey." Her voice was quiet as she spoke to the man. She was hardly ever intimidated or scared, but this man's presence made her feel a bit of both to be honest.

"I.... I didn't mean any disrespect. I just thought that this might of been of somewhat importance for you... Or for your um... Your colleagues." She didn't know exactly what to call the large group of men that hung out with him. She meant no disrespect in deed, but still she felt as if he was already done with her.

Regina arched an eyebrow. "I know you must be desperate to be asking me," she said. She didn't bother pretending to like the girl. Abel knew she didn't, as she never liked his girlfriends. The girl would need to prove herself and from what she had seen so far, the girl running off crying to Abel the previous night because she hadn't like what Regina had to say, was not putting her in a good light so far. "Little girls should not be left by themselves I suppose," she said, standing. "But you owe me for babysitting."

Leaning down over her husband, she pressed her ample chest against his, giving him the little sexy smirk she knew he loved. "I'll be back later babe," she said as she stole the keys to his truck from his pocket. "Can't very well put the princess on the back of a bike," she commented as she walked out.

Turning on the local country station, and blasting it, Regina pulled out of the lot and turned towards Abel's place. She was near it when she spotted the girl walking. Sal? Sam? Sarah? Jill? What was the girl's name?
Screw it.
Rolling down the window and turning the music down a bit she called out to the lone figure. "Hey sweetie. Abel sent me to get you. I know," she said when she saw the girl's face. "I'm the last person you want to see, but we both know their ain't nothing that boy can ask that I won't do."

Once the girl climbed in, she was sure reluctantly, Regina sped off. "Look sweetie," she said, "I know you're still sore about last night. But look at it this way : you know where I stand. I don't want any bullshit from you, fake smiles and fake flattery and I am not going to give that to you. I expect you to give me your honest opinions because that is what I give out. You may think I don't like you, and you're right. But before you judge me too harshly think about it. You are the new girl in my son's life. As a mother I have the natural right to not like any girl my son brings around. You may be thinking I am a bitch, and you are right again. I am a hard stubborn bitch, but I also am able to change my mind. Prove to me you are not an empty headed little sniffling girl and I will change my mind about you. But really sweetie," she said, looking over at the girl with a lifted eyebrow. "My opinion shouldn't matter should it?"

That was really what she was trying to get the girl to see : that the only opinion that really mattered was her own. If the girl was self-conscious or doubted herself things would not work. If she was a two-faced bitch then she would be trying to suck up to Regina and that was the quickest way to get the older woman's boot up her ass. Not even Abel's opinion really mattered.
If the girl could see her own worth then she would know that Abel was the one who had to win her, not the other way around. Regina had learned when she was involved with Chris before they married. She put that man through hell to win her but only because Regina knew she was a good woman who deserved a good man.

And once this girl got into Regina's good graces, there would be nothing Regina wouldn't do for her. Once you were adopted by Regina, heaven help anyone who tried to harm her babies...

Status
Not open for further replies.