Fallen Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other Lilith sneered at the guy trying to hold her.
"Is that the best you can do, boy? Well let me show you.." she said while gripping his tail and flipped him over easily.
She kicked him and he howled in pain.

"Don't mess with me..But I have to thank you guys. It's really boring to inside that stupid girl. It's her fault we've been stuck in this stinking prison cell." she said scowling.

"Now that I'm out, I'm free and I'll do what I want!" she said laughing evilly.
"But I think I have to teach you a lesson for touching me with your filthy tail." she said while grabbing his tail for the second time and slowly snapping it.
"There. Much better. I think I'll exercise my wings. Buh-bye, loser." she said to Zeniel lying on the ground and she took off.

But then, she lost all her energy as she plummeted back to the ground.
"Damn it!" she swore.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh dear, I don't think so my little friend." Above her stood a tall man with a mop of sandy gold hair. He was dressed in angelic robes with wings to match, and he was clearly draining her energy through his right hand. Zeniel shook his head and rolled himself up into a sitting position, now in his more human form.
"Damn," he pouted as he set his broken tail; even with his healing powers, it would probably be awhile before he could do anything strenuous with it. Another dark shape fell through the hole in the ceiling that the red head must have created. The purple teen bent down and checked the young half demon over.
"You alright kid?"
"Fine, Uncle lucy." Zeniel nodded towards Lilith. "She gonna be ok?"
Lucifer ran a hand through his hair. "Well, in theory, yeah. Gabriel should be able to drain enough of her energy so that Michael and I can seal that other entity." Zeniel looked worried, but he trusted the older demon.
"Where is Michael? and 'liss? and that other guy?"
"Up top" the ex-angel jerked his thumb towards the top of the hole. "Michael's calming that other archangel down. That guy's pretty violent, let me tell ya."
Zeniel snorted. "Yeah, you're telling me."

Lilith saw the man with sandy gold hair.

"Ugh. And to think I'm almost free again." she said while falling.

She crashed back to the ground near where Zeniel was lying.

"You just got lucky, you bastards!! Once I regained my strength, I'm gonna slaughter you all!" she said angrily. But she can't move an inch. That guy, another archangel, drained her to her limit. She's helpless. She doesn't want to go back. This is making her angry and frustrated.

Faida watched a bee fly to a flower and land on a soft blue petal, weighing the flower down on one side. She held out a long, pale finger and touched the bee's fuzzy body. Her dark red lips curved into a soft smile. She stood up and looked around. The flower belonged to a garden behind a big house- Victiorian. She took hold of her long, flowing skirt and stepped towards the house. She wondered why she had been sent here. Then, as if on cue, she heard a scream come from the house. Her dark blue eyes widened and she disappeared into a puff of white smoke, only to reappear inside the house, in the kitchen. There was a woman standing in the middle of the room, looking down at something. Faida instantly knew why she was here.
"I know. It's scary isn't it?" Faida asked, her voice as smooth as silk. The woman looked up at her.
"But, how i-is that m-me?" She pointed to her body which was lying on the floor.
"That doesn't matter, all that matters is that your time has come to move on. Come along, miss Ava." The woman's name came to Faida's mind as if it was her own memory.
"where are we going?" Ava asked. Her eyes tearing up.
"someplace where you'll be safe, and loved." Faida answered and she took AVa by the arm. Just as she did, they both vanshed into a cloud of white smoke and gold shimmers of light.
A few minutes later, Faida landed in a diner, ten miles away. She sat in a booth and smiled.
"Another job well done."

jason looked at the blond arch angel. "Gabriel, long time no see how long has it been 2000 years."

Lilith was lying there watching them talking. She tried to get up but to no avail.

"Ugh. Just wait you bastards until I get my strength back. I'll murder you and I'll bathe in your blood." she thought to herself.

"No. Stop it. Get back here. Let me out. I don't want to kill anymore. Please." the kind Lilith said.

"Shut up, child. It's your weakness that lands us here in this mess. Besides, I like killing. Don't pretend you don't like it." the evil Lilith responded.

The evil Lilith then turned back to listening to them.

"Hey, Jason. It has been a while, hasn't it." Gabriel smiled tightly. "Now if you don't mind, I'm a bit busy at the moment," he gestured towards the struggling demon girl before him. The red head walked up to him. "Jason, its Michael. We need to talk. A lot has changed in 5000 years."

The ex-angel calmly walked up to Lilith. "Hello there, Lilith." He smiled, and bent down so he was eye-level with the girl. "You might remember me; name's Lucifer. Now, listen to me," His face turned to a more serious expression. "I know your in there. You have to fight her. If you don't, we can't help you; no one can."

Lilith looked at the guy who calls himself Lucifer. She smiled after he talked to the kind Lilith. Then her smile turned into a hiss.
"Lucifer, huh? Don't know you. And please stop trying to talk to the stupid half. She won't hear you." *laughs evilly*
The kind Lilith struggled to come out but the evil one stops her. "Please. Let me out! Mr. Lucifer, help! Help me! Please! The necklace!" she screamed from the inside but no one can hear her. "Shut up! Annoying pest. They won't hear you." the evil Lilith said.

"Look. Why don't you let me go and let's have some fun, hmm?" evil Lilith smiled seductively. "We can get to know each other" she smiled sweetly at him as she lowered her eyelashes and look at him.

"Maaan." Lucifer drawled. "This is going to be a hell of a lot harder than I thought...pun totally intended." He stood up and ran his hand through his hair. "Alright. Hey Michael, Alissa! We're gonna need some of those angel powers of yours, stat!"
"Right," Alissa stepped closer. "I'll see what I can do." Walking up to the girl, she placed her hand on Lilith's forehead. Ignoring the struggling of the demon below her, she muttered a few latin words and soon found herself inside Lilith's mind. It was dark. Very Very dark. There was something big, angry, and decidedly evil that seemed to envelope the area. I've got to find the nice Lilith before its too late.

"Don't touch me!" she growled at Alissa. "Stop whatever you're doing this instant!" she said as she struggled to get away from her. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you all!!" she raged at them.

The nice Lilith felt the change inside. "Help! I'm here! Help me!" she shouted inside. She really hope they can find her inside this darkness. She tried to use some of her powers to draw some light until she made a small ball of light enveloping her. "The necklace! Put it in her!" she shouted once more.

"Shut up, Lith!" the evil Lilith tried to suppress her. Alissa can hear the roaring inside Lilith's mind. The evil Lilith looked around to find the necklace. She can still destroy it with her remaining energy. They won't seal her off again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alissa gasped as she jerked her hand from Lilith's head. "The necklace!" A dark form flashed to her left, and Zeniel triumphantly held up the necklace.
"Got it!"
Lucifer nodded. "I get it, the necklace is acts as a sealing agent. Right then, Zen, you have to get the necklace on her without her destroying it," he nodded at the angel next to him. "'Liss, as soon as its on, you need to create a seal." She only nodded. "Ready?"

The evil Lilith saw them holding the necklace. She let out a cry of fury sending off waves of evil aura. "Don't come near me!" she screamed at them. "Stop it!" she let off another wave. She is tiring with trying to fend them off. She needs to destroy the necklace. She pretended to give up. When the necklace comes near enough, she'll destroy it. She secretly smiled at her plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.