Fallen and Livian (hatalia)(Luka nd Livian only!!!!!!)

ok if we do the chibi remember this is before any of the european countires found them and sperated them and also the mom died a while back

ok i call the hyper active, athletic one witht he pet monkey

i call the one thats dangerously stupid and has a pet panther mwahahaha

"Merktwxe qiuck hand me a banana!" livean said to her monkey
livean and her sister looked down from the tree that toppled over mother's old inca empire village that now on its own
livean saw a man and steadily aimeed her banana and threw it at him
the man was hit in the causing him to go face first into some horse poop

Fallen laughed harder than she ever could "Tegan jump on him jump on him." she chanted watching he sister throw bannanas at the strange man.

herdgue, their guardian, came out of the hut looking peace, mixing a bowl of whatever for diner gets hit in the head by one of the banannas
he helps up the man and walks over to the tree livian and fallen were with an evil red fire burning behind him with that you-shouldnt-have-done that look

fallen stuck her tpounge out jumping on tegans back as he passes by

Livian jumped and swung treetop to treetop ses like a 2"5' tarzan
(by the way livean at this age wears pants like jasmine does in aldadin but the waist part is rounded with no ruffs and a gold belt, she doenst wear shoes, her shirt is s tube top because she has no woman figure behinding only 3, her hair is striaght and down but one side of her head has a little pigtail and the other side has the feather extestions mother put in her hair and she wears the bloody-red crysal necklace mothe inca gav to her before she died (you have feathers in your hair whaever color you eant and you also have any color crystal neckalce you want)

fall playyed with her opal necklace as tegan booounced around {belly shit andd shorts}

livean raced merktwxe through the forest leaving the village and herdgue far behind
she entered the old tree house that they had built a year age
'sissy did do most of the work,' she thougt to herself
her monkey came up behind and sat on the floor across from her
' damn even small monkey is bigger than me' she said frowning like she just ate a lemon

Fallen rolled herveyes as she entered behind her " ull always b the smallest" she teased

"NO I WONT ONE DA YOU WILL SEE I WILL HAVE BIGGER BOOBS,HIPS, AN BE TALLER THAN YOU! YOU WILL SEE!!" LIVIAN SHOUTED
(she was right but not until she turned 15 did she start to grow)

"not funny!!!"
she peeled a bananna and smushed it into her sisters face

Fallen stopped laughing and threw a pineapple at herr making an evil face

* fallen dodged sticking her tongs out at chu* haha shorty can't throw hahahahahahahahw