Fallen and Livian (hatalia)(Luka nd Livian only!!!!!!)

Fallen blinked :"He did" she waved at Mathew staring.

"who are you?" said the bear he was holding
"i'm canada!!" he said tilting his head to the side with a smile

"Poor canada" she patted him on hte head "His own baer doesnt even know him"

They patted his head til he was shoulder deep in the ground. 'Woops"

"sorry bro!" america said as he helped canada out then walked over a pinched livean and fallen
"dont do that its rude!" he walked away to go get something for him to eat

"YUeoch thats not nice!!"fallen rubbed her cheek.

"tonight for dinner hes not getting his hamburgers!!!!!" she said with an evil russia purple auro around her with a smile on her face

She laughed at her sister. "I should sign u up for comety."

"Don't u dare unless u want to end up in the my Bermuda Triangle!" she siad with fire coming out if her mouth
alfred was walking back when he overheard what livean was saying
"YOU BETTER LISTEN TO HER AND SHE WILL MEAN IT!!!! SHE MADE MINE AND OTHER COUNTIRES PLANES AND SHIPS DISAPPEAR IN THERE!!!" Alfred cried and at your knees begging

Fallen just shruged "I'mm gonna go sign ya yup." she walkedover to the board with a perminent marker and wrote her name.

"KOLKOLKOLKOLKOLKOLKOLKOL!!!!"
the moment fallen turned around, the lights when out and when they came back on fallen was no where to be seen.
"on no!!!" alfred said shiering in fear and livean stood there smiling looking at gilbert with an evil smile if he tried to do anything
also she tookher name off
(by the way you are on an lonely island that only has one cocnut tree)

She laughs blinking before goping back to the restraunt covered in sea weed. "thanks just give me one lousy coconut." she grumbled throwing the coconut at her sister as hard as she could.

dodges it laughing and then goes over to get the seaweed of her sister
"be watching the news tomorrow morning!!!!" she said with an evil smile and a purple auro

She glared. "If you sink me your dead." she threatened.

"no no,not you." she said with her head shaking no the the next monent americas phone goes off
"fuzy fuzy, cute cute..." (http://www.youtube.com/user/ParryGripp#p/f/3/X2F4EFYM_MA ) livean bursted out laughing at his ringtone
"LIVEAN WHT DID YOU CAHNGE MY RINGTONE!" he said as he tired as fast as he can to find his phone through her purse
"HELLO!!! ohh....Iggy what do you need!?!? oh..it was today.. WHAT!!!! IM ON MY WAY!" alfred scream closing his phone
"LIVEAN WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!" alfred came rushing towards her
"why?" she asked with her head bent to the side
"I FORGOT ABOUT A MEETING I HAD! ILL DRIVE YOU HOME!" he said shaking her violently
"NOOOO!! ILL STAY HERE!" she broke free and ran behind her sister
alfred ran out the door waving and the next thing you here is a car sreeching and the sound of cars crashing begind it
"here!! i forgot i had your purse!" he ran back out the door and drove off
"thats why i dont like him driving!" livean said as a anime sweat drop appeared

Poor sister she thought that was dangerous and creepy she was froxzen in place watching cars try to get organized "Yeouch."

livean stood behind her sister scared to shit and shivering
"i have been married to him for one year and dated him for 4 years and i can never get over it!!!!!" she said shivering more
"and this isnt the worst acident hes caused!"