Fallen and Livian (hatalia)(Luka nd Livian only!!!!!!)

Fallen stepped protectively in frount of her husband.
"You dont want a war do you sister?"

"HELL YA I DO IF THAT MEANS I GET RID OF THIS BAS-" suddenly she calmed down when alfred put a cookie in her mouth.
"so soory about that fallen. she was really upset when spain took her and prussia took u away from her from what she tells me." he said while craddling his wife and stroking her hair as she buried her face in his chest eating the cookie with an upset look on her face
"also when shes upset or mad give her a cookie and she will calm down!" alfred said in a whisper grinning "plus its cute when she eats the cookie
and he was right she was eating the cookie like a 3 year old would

She sat in her husbands lap watching her sister.
"Odd Prussia saved me from being alone."
She looked up at Gilbert and he gave ehr a quick kiss.
"I'd never hurt you Fall." he muttered in her ear.

"I made you lonely????!!!??!!" she said on the verge of tears
alfred gave fallen a do-something-quick-or-it-will-be-hell look

"Spain took you away and i was alone" she correcte herself sending Gilbert a paniced look.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT!!!" she said as she started to cry. she was crying so muck it was like it fountain and the place started to flood

Fallen stared wide eyed open and closing her mouth not knowing what to say.
"I stole her away she's just being nice." Gilbert saved her, "I wanted her as my slave and to clean my home but i feel in love with her."

she stopped right away. "ok!!! thats glad to hear. i was going to have to kill you if you forced her into it> as long as shes happy!" she said putting away the knife with a smile like nothing had happened
alfred, who still held on to her and was saoked from her tears, did the anime sweat drop
"sometimes i really wonder whos the moron." he said and livean wasnt listining.
"Alfred! why are you wet?" she looked at him with a confused look

Fallen couldnt help but laugh as she watched her sister it was like watching comedy central live.
Prussia just sat still as a log with his arms around his wife.

"why is sissy laughing and why is prussia scared??" she aked oblivios t what was happpening

"She's laughing because you act diffrently when u get upset." prussia awnsered for her

"Hey! i do not!" she said throwing a chair at him and crossed her arms puffing out her cheecks pouting

He dodged wide eyed looking at Alfred.
"She's got a temper on her doesnt she?" he asked
Fallen jumped up running over to the juute box playing some random 80s music.

"Eh! you learn to do deal with it" amercia said shrugging his shoulder

'plus shes now ur sister-in-law!" he contined grinning
livea grabbed alfred a started to dance with him

"Oh boy." Gilbert was pulled out of the booth by his wife dancing around in circles.
"That means Americas ur brother." Fallen laughed as Gilberts face pailed

livean laughed at gilbert
"dont worry ill make sure he doesnt do anything you dont like besides becusae canada is his bother and my bother-in-law i can get some really great pancakes and maple syrup!" she said as alfred spun her around

"Whos canada?" they both said at the same time. wondering who it was that their was good pancakes.

"AMERICAS BOTHER! THE ONE WHOSE COUNTRY IS RIGHT ABOVE HIM!" she yelled
"no england is on the other side of ther world!" america kinda puzzzled
"mathew!" she smack all three of them in the head
"sorry mathew i am the only one who seams to remember you" she said with a sigh
"its ok." mathew said but it sounded like a ghost to the others