Fall Of The Shadows (Desu-Juice, BadDeerGaming)

• Thread starter ᕼᗩᑕKᕮᖇ 707
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Mitsu, Gray, Solid, 10"]Mitsu chuckled. "You think that'll scare me?~" He flipped a revolver in each of his hands like a pro, before pointing one at Marlove and Marley, while the other pointed at Maple and Soma. "Thanks for bringing your friends along, queen of the fallen... it'll be way more fun if I can slaughter more souls." He then stood up on the alter in a crouched position and jumped up onto a really high window sill in the chapel. "The more the merrier.~"

Something flashed in his eyes. A sick and twisted joy at the thought of the murder he was about to commit.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Marlove Maple and Marley, Plum, dashed, 10"]Maple wasn't having it though. She already had you special demon scythe in her hands. Funny how even her weapon turned rotten after falling. It used to be white and have wings on it, so if she needed it, it would fly to her... and rather quickly too. It still had wings but... the wings looked like the wings on a bat, and the scythe now was colored black, red, and dark purple.

She charged towards where Mitsu was, hoping up onto the altar and then jumping into the air, trying to swing at him. But he just calmly jumped onto the blade of here scythe and hopped up over her landing down where the others were. Maple wasn't going to let him do anything to the rest of them though. With incredible agility, she pushed herself off of a wall and landed near Mitsu, swinging at him again. His eyes were closed and he was calmly smiling to himself, yet somehow managed to jump back, doing a backflip, and just barely missing her scythe. He landed behind her, and with his hands in his pockets, he drop kicked her in the back causing her to fly and skid across the floor.

"That won't do any good.~" He mocked before latching his eyes onto Marlove and Marley. He dashed towards them now. Marlove, not wanting to hurt him, and not yet knowing how to fight back, only lifted her arms up in defense, and was shocked when a figure stepped in between her and Mitsu. Mitsu again kicked whoever stood before him right in the stomach, causing the person to lurch forward. Marlove then realized who was just now injured.

"M-Marley!" She screeched and kneeled down next to him as he hacked and coughed.

"H-Heh... heh... that really took the air right out of me..." Marley tried to smile up at Marlove.

"Marley... I'm so sorry... w-we'll get you healed up after this. I promise."

Next thing she knew, Mitsu had his revolver barrel pressing against the side of her head.

"Not if I can help it."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Somalion, white, dashed, 10"]Seeing that he had brought a sword to a gun-fight, Soma decided a long-range weapon would be much better for this sort of thing. He re-summoned his weapon, this time, calling upon Herchel and Cathetel, his twin revolvers. They appeared in his outstretched hands in two bright bursts of white-blue light. Ah, yes. He felt much better when these two were with him.

"Use me first!" The weapon called, so he lifted Cathetel, pale blue-yellow to where he could see Mitsu fighting Maple. Soma pulled the trigger a few times, but just as he expected, during the fight the male managed to evade every single bullet.

Somalion acted as if he were out of ammo, just in case Mitsu decided to pay attention to him, then produced Herchel, red-decalled, from behind his back and aimed it at the demon just as he pressed a revolver against the side of Marlove's head.

"Hehehe, I'll get 'im."

His pale-blue eyes shifted from the injured Marley to Mitsu, and then he called, "You disgust me. Stop fighting those silly beings, and face an angel!" Somalion refused to acknowledge the fact that he was probably not what he thought he was anymore.

Perhaps he could buy them some time if Mitsu decided to fight him. Perhaps the demon would kill him. His bad eye twitched. No, Somalion refused to let that happen, no matter what.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Mitsu, Gray, Solid, 10"]Mitsu froze and turned slightly, giving Soma a sideways glance. His face was cold and devoid of emotions. He stayed like that, staring at Soma for what seemed like an eternity before grinning, his eyes half lidded.

"What's this I hear? An angel? My my... aren't you anxious to [GLOW=purple]die?[/GLOW]" He then turned his body to fully face Soma, but still had his gun pointed at Marlove. "Please... what good will it be to fight a mere angel who has lost his way? Ha! I'm here to kill the ones in charge of the four fallen kingdoms... once they are gone... my clan shall take over as the strongest of demons. I can't let a mere messenger distract me... although..."

His grin contorted into a crazed smile, his eyes widening with excitement. "I guess it COULD be fun to [GLOW=purple]tear you to shreds![/GLOW]"

With the snap of his fingers, shadows from all corners of the chapel came forth and wrapped around Marlove, binding her. Maple scowled and lunged from her place towards Mitsu. "Don't touch my host!"

Snap.

The shadows lunged at Maple and wrapped around her legs, causing her to fall flat. They crawled up her curvaceous body to her arms which they also tied, rendering her completely vulnerable and unable to do anything. Teasingly, Mitsu wagged his finger at her and winked. "Nuh uh uh~ This fight is between me and the 'angel'. I won't let anyone get in my way... Also... I want to make sure you don't wander off before I have the chance to kill you.~" He chuckled before stepping forward.

"Alright then. You want a fight?" He voice got lower. "Then I'll give you one...!"

With that, he lunged forward with incredibly speed towards Soma.[/fieldbox]

((Yoyoyo, wanna use the roll dice system for fights? It'll make things more random and stuff. ))

[fieldbox="Somalion, white, dashed, 10"]Somalion's upper lip rose into an ugly snarl, and his right eye narrowed to match the permanent squint of his left. The demon snapped his fingers, and Soma watched shadows melt from the walls and run inwards like molten lava, to bind Marlove and Maple. For a moment Somalion faltered, wondering if this was a fight he could win... But, he refused to be conquered again.

"Demons taking over heaven? just go back to Hell." Soma lifted Herchel again, and fired the magic, holy bullets at Mitsu as the male began to charge him at lightning speed. "Shit!" He cursed, seeing the male draw near, and he prayed that the bullets had done at least some kind of damage.

Without thinking at all, Soma summoned his wings.

There was a burst of bright feathers and blue light, and it was only then that the boy realized his mistake. The two feathery stumps flashed into existence, jutting out of his back and looking strange, like cut branches coming off of a tree. His stomach dropped at the memory of Ansiel, at the memory of the pain, and his weakness. To try and compensate for his mistake, Soma summoned his own angel powers to dodge to the left in a flash of blinding, blue light- trying to put some distance between him and the demon.

"What?! Your wings!" Cried Cathetel. "What happened?" Asked Herchel, and Soma pressed his lips together into a fine line.[/fieldbox]

((What's the roll the dice system?? Btw, just a little hinty hint. If you try using Marlove as a shield when Mitsu gets to close, something might happen. Heheheheheh.))

[fieldbox="Mitsu, Gray, Solid, 10"]Mitsu managed to make it past most of the bullets, but one managed to hit him in the shoulder. He grit his teeth at the pain and the burning feeling that was left afterwards by the holy bullet, but continued to make his way for Soma. Suddenly, he came screeching to a halt due to the blue light. His arms went up, shielding his eyes from the brightness, before putting them back down and trying to recover. His eyes darted around until they could lock onto Soma again.

"What's with the light show, angel boy? Trying to impress me with your dazzling heavenly glow?" Mitsu said, mocking Soma. He grinned as one of his dog ears twitched. "You're no match against me.~ Hm... you know what I think? I think I'll beat you to a bloody pulp... but I'll keep you alive so I can tie you up and make you WATCH as I slaughter the others.... right. in. front. of. you." He let out a sadistic chuckle at the thought.

"How does that sound? Hm?~" He spun around his pistols on his fingers. "Sounds like a ton of fun to me.~"

Mitsu then darted towards Soma again, but this time he vanished in shadows, only to appear behind him and grab him around the neck in a choke hold. "You shouldn't play with demons, angel boy.~" Mitsu whispered over Soma's shoulder. "You might get hurt.~"[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.