Fall of Olympus: Titans Rise Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always for Libertine... just in case you want to rip a spine out or strip somebody naked...

I think teenage. It fits the crowd better. Imo, libertine mostly belongs with those cases that have it as a key point rather than where it should be confetti. Also, keep in mind that if you're holding to canon, most of the greek side is going to be pretty young. A lot of them die early. Also, putting strict limits like one child per big three god and no kids for Artemis and Hera should be present.

Ripping a spine out can still be done in teenage with a little editing and vagueness.

That's up to Sonar. But I doubt it'd be a problem. This isn't like one of my things where there's some randomization gig to get people out of their comfort zones.

I'm always for Libertine... just in case you want to rip a spine out or strip somebody naked...
Lol thats true, but theres always PM's.

I think teenage. It fits the crowd better. Imo, libertine mostly belongs with those cases that have it as a key point rather than where it should be confetti. Also, keep in mind that if you're holding to canon, most of the greek side is going to be pretty young. A lot of them die early. Also, putting strict limits like one child per big three god and no kids for Artemis and Hera should be present.
Ripping a spine out can still be done in teenage with a little editing and vagueness.
Why only 1 child per big 3? I plan on on keeping it pretty canon, but I wont be super strict. Artemis and Hera arent available for godly parents, but there will still be the Artemis Hunters, though I'm not sure if I'll add them or not

Heck, I would do 2 big three kids total. You said 4 per camp. A bunch of big three kids makes it plain lame and linear. There's power. Then there's support, technical types, niche cases, etc. A bag of shooting lightning, making tidal waves, and raising the dead would be a case where it might as well just be shounen.

Heck, I would do 2 big three kids total. You said 4 per camp. A bunch of big three kids makes it plain lame and linear. There's power. Then there's support, technical types, niche cases, etc. A bag of shooting lightning, making tidal waves, and raising the dead would be a case where it might as well just be shounen.
Ah thats true, wasnt thinking about that

Status
Not open for further replies.