Fall of Olympus: Titans Arisen (OOC) ~1 Spot!~

Lol. Well, admittedly I would have restrained myself but flooded the ooc with notes of how I could have horribly broken the RP with the abuse of the key. Terminus' tool seems to fit.

Lol. Well, admittedly I would have restrained myself but flooded the ooc with notes of how I could have horribly broken the RP with the abuse of the key. Terminus' tool seems to fit.
Ya.....No key for you lol. Hopefully we get more peoples soon

I never even got a chance to make a suggestion!

You two... >_>

Asclepius, the god of medicine and healing in ancient Greek mythology, was going to be my input.

Well, you could always make the same argument that I did that Hestia sort of doesn't belong on the list. If anyone was at Olympus, it'd be her.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
I never even got a chance to make a suggestion!
You two... >_>
Asclepius, the god of medicine and healing in ancient Greek mythology, was going to be my input.
Lol I was actually thinking about him, but since Soteria can already heal with water I didnt think it would be as useful as a barrier/detector.

Blame Nevvy for distracting me with his key abuse!

Well, you could always make the same argument that I did that Hestia sort of doesn't belong on the list. If anyone was at Olympus, it'd be her.
Eh, you never know, she could of been out tormenting someone lol.

That's Alastor's job, not hers.

The god of family feuds. Lol.

In some writings/teachings, Allister is the demon Lucifer put in charge or torturing souls.

That's another one but yeah. Similar gig.

*Shakes her head at the boys* Ya....No lol

Really, though. The goddess of the hearth and home not being at Olympus? The only reason I can see to justify it is if you have a specific starting plot device concerning it. Not the last olympian for nothing.

Really, though. The goddess of the hearth and home not being at Olympus? The only reason I can see to justify it is if you have a specific starting plot device concerning it. Not the last olympian for nothing.
She doesnt reside on Olympus, it said when I looked her up.

She is at the most critical times, though. Unless Kronos magically got it to happen without anyone noticing.

She is at the most critical times, though. Unless Kronos magically got it to happen without anyone noticing.
That was kinda the idea =P or else the Olympians would of countered the spell.

I guess it makes sense that Hestia would have to be there, then, but Kronos unnoticed? He'd have to be at full power to execute a full god time freeze. Well, Imma kick back and wait.

I guess it makes sense that Hestia would have to be there, then, but Kronos unnoticed? He'd have to be at full power to execute a full god time freeze. Well, Imma kick back and wait.
*Twitch twitch* Well he does have help from other Titans, plus the Olympians didnt know Kronos had returned in the series either until he was basically on their doorstep.

I wasn't aware that the titans could power dump into each other's spells and whatnot. The Olympians were prettymuch in denial by plot armor over the course of the series. A lot were aware of it but just didn't take it seriously enough till he was ready to barge in but the signs were out there, big, neon, and glowing. It was kinda like they were bickering over a dumb prophecy among other things, acting like they could push Kronos back down whenever they wanted to.

I'll probably join this. However, I have only seen the movies.

So what are these tools you're all talking and reserving for? Anything else I should know?

And might as well add "race" to the CS? It's helpful to know what race each character is.

Anyhow, like I asked in Skype a while ago, I'll just say it here. the last big 3 spot of the greeks, reserve it for me.

Last edited:
Can I reserve a son of Zeus?