Fall of Olympus: Titans Arisen (OOC) ~1 Spot!~

Updated the first post with the available and taken Tool's from the minor gods, please let me know which you want or if you dont want one. Only 5 Demigod's will have the Tool's.

Lol. The key is obviously the most useful. I suppose Alex will take the dust. Just watch him save it up and troll Gaea. No Nemesis, though?

Lol. The key is obviously the most useful. I suppose Alex will take the dust. Just watch him save it up and troll Gaea.
Its the most useful for traveling, but it terms of fighting the sword and bow I think are best. Troll Gaea? But shes asleep already XD lol. Ok I'l give him the dust. Grey wont have a Tool, you cant have more than 1 character with a tool Just to be fair.

Could I have the Bow of the Winds o.o

Could I have the Bow of the Winds o.o
Maybe.....Somebody needs to get his CS up lol. Jk

I might add 1 more tool, debating on which god/goddess to choose....

You know how often they go all across the world in perilous journeys. Key = shortcut. By far the most useful. In a fight, it is more varied but if it were one of my typical characters with it, they'd rip the door off of a hamster's house from a pet shop and abuse it to no end.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
You know how often they go all across the world in perilous journeys. Key = shortcut. By far the most useful. In a fight, it is more varied but if it were one of my typical characters with it, they'd rip the door off of a hamster's house from a pet shop and abuse it to no end.
LOL Okay the door has to be actually attached to something XD

I make no promises... c_C
Uh huh, you got any ideas for a 6th minor god?

DSCF0102.JPG

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

How about the one that's never on Olympus anyway, Terminus the god of boundaries?

Terminus can move around. If I recall, he kinda floats. Just has no arms.

Just watch me get a cloth door that I can roll up, take with me, and hang on a branch whenever I need it. I can do this all day. Lol.

Terminus can move around. If I recall, he kinda floats. Just has no arms.
Just watch me get a cloth door that I can roll up, take with me, and hang on a branch whenever I need it. I can do this all day. Lol.
You have to be able to open it XD how do you even get a cloth door??

Hmmm, Terminus, Nemesis, or Ceres?

Finished editing my 2nd character btw

1902_G_1307616914291.jpg

You kind of just push your way through the middle. They're common in Japan among some other places. Just unroll it. Hang it on something. Push your way through.

I dunno which but I think that Terminus and Nemesis would both be fine, sending Hestia to take a hike. She's an ex Olympian. Wouldn't exactly call her minor even though she's not terribly powerful. I guess there's some symbolism but I think she belongs more on Olympus.

You kind of just push your way through the middle. They're common in Japan among some other places. Just unroll it. Hang it on something. Push your way through.
I dunno which but I think that Terminus and Nemesis would both be fine, sending Hestia to take a hike. She's an ex Olympian. Wouldn't exactly call her minor even though she's not terribly powerful. I guess there's some symbolism but I think she belongs more on Olympus.
Lol you cant put a key in that!

I think I'll go with Nemesis, idk what Terminus could give for a Tool XD

This key fits into any door imaginable despite its looks :P

And Terminus is the god of boundaries. It could do any variety of things like create a temporary safe zone to protect the party from various threats, act as a long range early warning system... If you want to reference the series with a veeeeeeeery powerful tool, it could be a shard of Terminus himself, just a chip of his statue which would allow the heroes a way to kill a titan.

This key fits into any door imaginable despite its looks :P
And Terminus is the god of boundaries. It could do any variety of things like create a temporary safe zone to protect the party from various threats, act as a long range early warning system... If you want to reference the series with a veeeeeeeery powerful tool, it could be a shard of Terminus himself, just a chip of his statue which would allow the heroes a way to kill a titan.
-.- Cloth does not count as a door!

Hmmm true....

It is called a cloth door and is used as a door. Oh, the technicalities. Really, though, I could come up with loopholes and tricks for weeks till you declared that the door had to be of a certain size, made of metal or wood, and a bunch of other things. And even then it would just be a matter of time till I figured out something more specific to continue to abuse it with.

I've had my spiel on Terminus. Nemesis is the trickier one imo supposing we aren't going to go about and begin maiming the party.

It is called a cloth door and is used as a door. Oh, the technicalities. Really, though, I could come up with loopholes and tricks for weeks till you declared that the door had to be of a certain size, made of metal or wood, and a bunch of other things. And even then it would just be a matter of time till I figured out something more specific to continue to abuse it with.
I've had my spiel on Terminus. Nemesis is the trickier one imo supposing we aren't going to go about and begin maiming the party.
Lol lucky Warrior has the key then.

I chose Terminus, added his Tool to the first post.