FALKENSTEIN: A PULP-FANTASY STEAMPUNK ADVENTURE IN VICTORIAN BRITAIN

Hooray! *Was secretly disappointed when Meno's character wasn't accepted.*

For shame, Grumpy.

For shame.

Hey, any player who makes suggestions that will help me fuck with the other players is welcome to play in my games.

*Dons his 'GM Troll-Face' and continues writing the intro*

Okay, people, we are GOGOGOGOGO.

IC's up in the 'Fantasy' sub-board. To explain it all, you each recieve the card you see at the bottom of the intro post, inviting you to "The Cheese Shop" (finger-quotes), so just introduce your characters by having them make their way to the location, or something, I dunno. Flex your creative funny muscles.

Meno, I'll be introducing you privately to the game, so the others don't catch on, so check your PMs soon.

2009-08-10-1.png

I wonder if the emperor will consider wetting my wife too...

Maybe he's so ronery.

He's not, Asmo. Berieve me when I say he's not.

NOW POST, DAMN YOU.

*cattle-prods Asmo towards the IC*

And well done Tegan with the "ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!"-ing.

*Prepares the steam-powered corgis for use on non-posters*

Working on a post. I'll get it up, um, soon! My muse is dead right now, so perhaps tomorrow or Sunday. XP

I will get you something tomorrow; Been busy earlier this week with a research project.

I'll see what i can do about my character sheet after lunch, and an opening post after that.

Hey, Fluffy, wanna engage in some finding-"the-"cheese-"shop-"shenanigans until everyone posts?

OR WOULD THIS PUT A WRENCH IN THE PLOT MACHINE?

Fucking loving the intro posts so far, guys. Keep up the good work.

And whilst I'm remembering, each of you gets 3 Fate Points, so if you could chuck those into your character sheets, that'd be great.

Grumpy should describe the house so I can be all cool and come in through the airvents while making nonchalant comments about how I don't want to be here and how I always work alone and play by my own rules.

Then Q can shout you into submission, like he does with every motherfucker who "plays by their own rules".