Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
Test text from my luna Hall RP

All aspiring mages in the world of Solaria want to get into Tower University, but to do that they must first prove their worthiness by graduating from an accredited magic prep-school. Luna Hall is considered the best of the best with a 98% acceptance rate from their graduating class.

Any student between the ages of 13 and 17, who has graduated from their primary school, may apply. However, the competition is fierce and rules are strict. They say only 25% even manage to make it to graduation. Can you do it?

Come join us in a fun filled world of magic, adventures, spells, mistakes, familiars, and mystery.

Last edited:

xespRJHODazvWXtpwUzz-v_pM0EaGy-hk8xBCm_qAo-wrnLQP8pP1OjDToCOkLbR29GrN3npamfgn7bEfXXlA5fwGHX8SVkCGfHxpvbzy8L6HtuOn7vatbcX5lbFlLncL2NoOrKn
Enter the Sock Eater

Test text from my luna Hall RP

All aspiring mages in the world of Solaria want to get into Tower University, but to do that they must first prove their worthiness by graduating from an accredited magic prep-school. Luna Hall is considered the best of the best with a 98% acceptance rate from their graduating class.

Any student between the ages of 13 and 17, who has graduated from their primary school, may apply. However, the competition is fierce and rules are strict. They say only 25% even manage to make it to graduation. Can you do it?

Come join us in a fun filled world of magic, adventures, spells, mistakes, familiars, and mystery.

Last edited:

-Xz9TjAbQJze7RsmrjUvuuNjlASZxrGudapovFIZ7vuQPLFsPYyDLkoKscoYMF0rKOqrxX96v5PIXVErTXBSgXj-NMJWRaXef0N69l9syaQAc4UwVeZNanxaZYq1LVKGDlcTQ1xr
Interest Check

About My Idea

Hey All,
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a fire emblem RP. Something that combines a lot of the favorite elements from existing games. I'm thinking divine weapons, a rouge faction trying to wake an angry dragon, political intrigue, matakete, shapeshifters, a blue haired lord, and lots of adventure.

I have a premise and some details worked out, which I will share later, but I would welcome some player input and ideas as well. I feel like this type of game is best when everyone can be creative together. that means working together to flesh out countries, politics, backstories, character relationships, and maybe even some new classes ;)

So post here if you're interested and I will add more information as i get more organised ^_^

Last edited: