Faith, Trust, and Pixie Blood (1+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, just an electric and two acoustics. You'll have to direct me." Jude said, glancing to the side at her. He only had a few personal instruments; it was inconvenient to pack a lot around on the road, and anyway, less portable instruments were not in keeping with the damn brand.

Would you lie with me and
just forget the world?

"I miss doing ballads." Jude said, leaning forward to check the lane before moving to follow Sansa's indications. "Haven't gotten to play anything that chill for a show in ages."

No instruments. No problem. She'd have to practice a bit of magick. San pointed this way and that, passing by the school eventually, then driving another ten minutes through a windy forest road before appearing at her and Marissa's house. "Still doesn't look like Riss is back." Hopefully she was okay. "I'll be right back."

She stepped out of the car and made her way to her music room, standing there for a long moment, staring at all the different instruments. She'd have to grab something, so perhaps the viola would be suitable. A little bigger than a violin, but with a prettier sound in her opinion. Of course, she'd grab her flute as well, placing it, along with a suddenly tiny harp and cello, into a small black velvet bag. San changed her clothes quickly, taking a moment to let her wings air out. Maybe after Lionel left she would expose them to Jude. Then again, maybe not. Heaving a sigh, the fae made her way back outside, locking the door behind her.

"Miss Ravenwood, will you sing that song?" Lionel called from the back seat as the vehicle began moving.
"Which one?"
"My favorite one." She smiled.
"Maybe. And who knows, maybe your uncle will recognize the language."

Jude raised an eyebrow at their exchange, but otherwise held his tongue. He had unlocked the trunk when she went into her house, but she came out with nothing but a small bag. That had momentarily confused him. None of the instruments she'd mentioned would fit in such a handbag.

When they pulled up to the apartment building, he pulled the car door open for Sansa, catching Lionel by the wrist as he scrambled out like a greased squirrel. He looked annoyed but held onto Jude's hand as they headed inside. He paused at the mailboxes as they passed, sorting through the envelopes as they went to the elevator. His voice wasn't needed, Lionel kept up a steady stream of chatter. He loved coming to his uncle's house; even if the top-floor apartment wasn't huge with sock-slidable floors and a respectably sized TV, Jude took pride in his ability to thorougly spoil the boy. For as often as he was in town, and for as often as he actually got to see his family during that time, it was the only way he could think of to make it count. Emotional things - bonding and such - had never been his strong suit, even before his sharp teeth had made things strained.

She smiled at his momentarily confused face, watching as he closed the trunk slowly then stepping into the car after holding her door open for her. The drive was quick, back through the winding forest road then stopping in front of a truly nice apartment building. She stepped out before Lionel, watching as Jude tried his best to contain the child, eventually succeeding when he hold tight to his hand. A young voice chattered as they rode up and up, the familiar ding sounding they were where they needed to be.

Her eyes took in the sight of the apartment, simple but enough. Lionel zoomed off through the rooms, arms out as if he were an airplane. Sansa just watched him for a second and giggled, then followed Jude into a room. Setting down the bag, she reached in a pulled out an array of instruments tucked safely in their cases. Then, just like that, they were their normal sizes. "So," she started, unlocking the case for her harp. "what do you want to play first?" Lionel ran in suddenly, sitting down on a roller chair and smiling innocently between the two.

"Watch where you're running" Jude called futilely after the boy as he careened across the apartment, braking at conrers to slide around them like something out of the Indy 500.

The apartment was simple in structure; top floor of course. The front door opened on a living room that expanded to the right with comfortable leather seating opposite a TV. On the other side of that wall was a barely-used kitchen with a small table. On the left were three doors: spare room, bedroom, bathroom. Jude led Sansa into the first. A large window took up most of the opposite wall, and three guitars stood on collapsable stands against the wall. A narrow bookshelf housed a mix of biographies, sheet music, and a majority of notebooks and sheafs of paper that was probably meant to be organized. A desk with a computer, two rolling chairs, and microphone occupied the opposite corner, and decent speakers were arranged from the corners.

"I'm not sure I know anything that sounds good with that" he said, raising an eyebrow at the harp. Well, at the size of all her instruments, really; he'd always thought pixie magic was exaggerated at best, and utterly fictional in probability, but it didn't really matter terribly much if she was an ethereal creature with Vampire-Cocaine running through her veins who could change objects size and fly and Disney songbirds probably helped her get dressed in the morning, she was off-fucking-limits just for being a sentient person.

"Why don't you play us something solo" he said, as Lionel came in and immediately transformed the first chair into a carnival ride, "And I'll get an idea of your sound."

"Play the song play the song!" Lionel exclaimed, clapping in premature excitement

At his first comment, San ran her fingers up and down the strings, shaking her head. "You'd be surprised how beautiful classical instruments sound with modern ones." As Lionel bounced, the fae took a deep breath, preparing her fingers and plucking on different strings for the intro. The child immediately calmed down, eyes getting heavy within moments. She only sang this song when she wanted the children to calm down, usually after recess, or when it was time to take naps. That was the magic woven in the words, lullabies for faeries who refused to sleep. Fingers strummed across the strings, voice carrying through the apartment, something truly ethereal and beautiful about it. At parts, it sounded as if she sang two parts, others, solo. But by the end of it Lionel was nearly asleep, leaning against his uncle.

As she played the last tunes, she opened her eyes, looking towards Jude with a smile. "I can't imagine you've heard the language. We were pretty much extinct long before you were even born. Although Gaelic is based off of it." Resting against the harp, San sighed softly. "I would ask you to play something, but it you have a sleeping child on you." The girl chuckled softly as she gazed upon a sleeping Lionel.

Lionel had scooted his chair next to his uncle, who remained standing as Sansa needed the remaining one. As the first chords sounded through the space, his mind had been set on simply picking up the tone and rhythm of the instrument, analyzing which of his available choices would work well. It was a soft enough sound, meandering like a clear stream through the changing melody.

When opened her mouth, however, the short hairs on the back of his neck rose, and set his teeth on edge. By his side, Lionel sighed, leaning his head against Jude's leg, a peaceful smile on his face. The effect of her song was like hypnosis on him; that by itself was disturbing. But to Jude's ears, it was nails on a chalkboard accompanied by the slaughter of a hyper-active cat. He kept his face composed, but a minute in all he wanted to do was down some aspirin and hold his head. He was sure she was a good singer; in fact when he concentrated on the melody and the sound of just her voice, it was pleasant. But the sound of the words; the language - it was appalling. It sounded like cough syrup; lewd and sweet and with a strong tang of the very sickness it was meant to combat.

"Nuh-uh" Jude said, when her song ended and merciful silence took over. He gave the child a gentle shake by the shoulder. "Up and at 'em kiddo, you sleep now you'll be up all night."

Lionel shook his head, rousing himself and blinking slowly.

"Can I watch TV?"

"What's the rule?"

"channel 5 or nothing"

"Off you go then"

Jude watched in amusement as instead of standing up, Lionel decided to scoot his chair along with his feet, which barely toed the ground. It left him without a place to sit, but whatever, he was used to playing standing up anyway.

"Something acoustic would probably be better" he mused, passing over the favoured electric and selecting a twelve string, cherry-wood guitar off of its stand. "Now what's something we'd both know?"

He brought the strap over his shoulder, tapping his fingers mutely against the strings for a second before he seemed to get an idea. "It's a pretty basic rhythm, you should be able to pick it up; play along, I'm interested to hear the combination" he said, pressing his fingers against the strings and sliding the pick out from its resting place.

Mama take this badge off of me
I can't use it, anymore
It's getting dark, too dark to see
I feel I'm knocking on heaven's door

She could tell he didn't much care for the song. In fact, she could see the hairs stand up on his skin upon hearing the first word, which kind of made her a bit upset. But next time, she'd have to sing without adding the magick into it. Perhaps he'd like it better that way.
Lionel leaned up groggily then as Jude shook him awake, his large eyes looking around briefly before asking about the television. When he slipped himself (and his chair) out, Sansa looked at the rock star and took a breath, thinking of how the two instruments would sound together. A harp and a guitar would be interesting, but a guitar and a viola would sound even better. As he started playing, the petite femme listened to the notes as she opened the case and lift the wooden instrument under her chin. She listened to the tempo, assessed the notes, and within a few moments she placed her bow on the strings and began moving it back and fourth, fingers travelling this way and that. It was an interesting combo, one the girl actually enjoyed.

As their playing came to an end, Sansa lowered her viola and looked at him with a smile, raising a brow before asking "So, what did you think?" She liked it. But hey, he was the rock star here, not her.

At first, all that sounded in the room were the isolated strains of the guitar. They moved through the air, lonely chords laying a foundation for the melody of the viola, weaving into the notes like a shine.

Mama take this badge off of me
I can't use it, anymore
It's getting dark, too dark to see...

Ballads were not a style Jude got to make use of often. At first, it seemed almost strange to him to hear his own voice singing without the rasping, shout-just-short-of-a-scream texture of his grunge brand. His voice had always been slightly rough; not 'that guy really needs a lozenge' rough, but never smooth enough for pop, either. In a rock lament however, the tenor of his voice moved seamlessly into the melody of the strings; a base, grounding the music.
I feel I'm knockin' on Heaven's door

Knock knock knocking on Heaven's door...
Grey eyes flitted from the neck of the guitar to his guest in the opposite chair. Her higher notes sounded softly in unison, a clear highlight to the melancholy tones of the instruments.
Knock knock knocking on Heaven's door

Mama put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them, anymore

It really had been far too long since he played anything this mellow. He missed the feel of an acoustic under his fingers.
That long, black cloud is coming down
I feel I'm knocking on Heaven's door

The wire strings were not as gentle as nylon, but he savoured the unyielding texture under the slight callouses on his fingertips as he pressed and released against the frets, feeling the gentle vibrations as the notes rang out, mixing with the sweeter notes of the viola and swelling with the music.​

Oh, no...

As the last notes faded from the air, silence replaced them, and a small shiver ran down Jude's skin. His hand right hand fell, relaxed, from the strings, and his other released the weight of the guitar's neck to the strap behind his neck in favour of tucking his hair back from his face.

"So, what did you think?"

A second of silence passed while he sorted through adjectives in his mind and met her luminescent eyes.

"I think Dylan would be proud" he said, straightening in his seat and folding one arm over the body of his guitar. "Actually, one second."

The character of the melody was circling in his mind as he crossed the room to the bookshelf and removed one worn-looking notebook. It was plain black, save for the manufacturer's logo; some pages had been torn out and slipepd back in; many were dog-eared, and the spine as a whole was too uneven to thumb through. Wetting one finger, he flipped the pages aside until he landed on the ones he wanted. Folding the papers backward, he offered the volume to her. "Can you play these, the bars in red?" He asked "it was written with a second guitar in mind, but..."

The pages were full of hand-written tabs. A bar in black, and a bar in red ink, alternating. It was a piece written for two instruments. An incomprehensible shorthand was jotted between the bars, many parts scratched out or scribbled over. There were gaps and changes in angle; one part looked like it had been started with one pen and finished with another. The only word someone other than the other might have been able to discern from the mess between bars was at the top: "Basics."​

Last edited:
It didn't take long for her fingers to fall into tune with his. She could see where this was going before he even started, and within a matter of moments, the two were mixing classical with modern. She knew this song, she'd heard it a million times. And so, she sang along. Only on the chorus, though, of course.

Her notes were high as his were low, the sound reverberating through the room with an almost eerie beauty. It was strange, the lion and the lamb playing together, as if they weren't such a strange pair. But as the notes faded into history, Sansa's vibrant eyes opened and fell to him, the corners of her lips curled only just. What did she think.
"I thought it was beautiful. The sound of your guitar and my viola. It makes me wonder what other kind of instruments would sound well with your guitar." It made her smile even wider, biting her lip softly.

When he told her to wait, Sansa did so, curious eyes watching as he moved across the room and extracted a nearly destroyed book. Things fell out of it as he moved through it's pages, eyes determined to find something. And finally, it did, He flipped the book to her, and the fae stared at it. Written for a guitar, which meant the notes wouldn't be in the same spot for a viola. But she knew enough about the guitar to be able to read the notes. The young femme didn't answer as she lift the instrument under her chin, fingers gliding over the strings, imagining the sound before she lowered her bow to it. But just as it was when they played, soon enough, her notes were flitting through the room. It was a different melody, something unlike his style, but it was one she liked. There were no words, but San hummed nonetheless, her own silent song. She didn't have words for it, but there was something.

Jude waited for her to get herself ready before he added the slow, rhythmic strums of the guitar to her viola's melody.

The notes resonated warmly through the air; an old-fashioned, late-afternoon sunlight kind of sound. As they filled the room, the soft tones of Jude's tenor joined its melody. He didn't need to look at the notes, it was a song that had lived in his head for quite a long time. A ballad, not terribly dissimilar from the classic they'd performed a moment ago, save for being less melancholy.

It was a simple tune, reminiscing over the free treasures of the world; things that never lost their value or broke down or decayed over the ages. It was a song of mourning, but also of hope. Lives ended, possessions were lost and broken and degraded, even the earth itself would eventually end, but there were still things that could endure into eternity; things like love, and memories, and the connection between the souls of true friends, and in the end, those were the only things that mattered.

As the song finished, and the last note faded in the air, the faint noise of the television in the next room the only sound, Jude's eyes were - as they had been through the course of the thing - on the body of his guitar. Slowly, his lips curved into a smile.

It had always been missing something; he'd written it for two guitars, and recording technology made it simple for him to play both himself, but it had never quite sounded right. The viola though, it was the perfect companion. Delicate where the guitar was strong, lingering where it was sharp, unlike each other but in perfect tandem.

"You have to let me record that." he said suddenly, looking up with excitement sparkling behind his usually sombre expression.

Sansa's fingers floated across the strings, in sync with his. Even she had to admit that the sound was beautiful, as when the music ended, she sat there, listening to the sounds that were no more. When he looked up at her suddenly, the fae jumped slightly, eyes briefly going wide. "R-record it?" She repeated, blinking a couple times. "For what?" It was clear she was confused. If they recorded it, would he release it on one of his albums? What would Marissa think? Lionel came in a few moments after, smile wide.
"I really liked it!" He applauded the two. "That was awesome! Uncle Isaac, can you put that on your next album?" But Sansa just stared at the child.
"I don't think that's such a good idea, Lionel." She wanted to stay under the radar as long as she could. And recording a song with a vampire of all people definitely wouldn't help her stay out of sight, out of mind.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Minibit
"R-record it? For what?"

Jude started to explain, but was cut off by Lionel's applause. Grinning, he gave a short bow and earned a giggle from the kid for his effort.

"Hey maybe then your mom will let you listen to one, eh?" He asked with a wink. His sister never cared much for his music; letting Lionel listen to some of the lighter stuff was one of their many little secrets. "I've been wanting to do an acoustic session for a while now, actually, but most of my stuff sounds awful without an amp or ten" he added. That and a few new songs would sell albums much better than a set of covers.

As Sansa's - rather adorable - panic became apparent again, he hurried to clarify. "Just for a demo." he said, "I mean I wrote that thinking of a second acoustic but the viola was perfect, it was- man." he cut himself off, raking his fingers back through the strands of silver hair that had fallen loose from his ponytail. More composed, he continued.

"That sounded fantastic, and frankly I want to pitch it to Tyrrel; I'd need a recording to demo, and then if he thinks it'll work we'd start looking for a player." He explained, pausing a moment and adding, cautiously "and of course, if you felt up to it..."

San watched the brief exchange between the two. Lionel's excitement, Jude's suggestion, and his observance of her panic. For a demo? A demo for what? He explained himself, and she shook her head vigorously, eyes widening slightly. "I- I- can't. I'm sorry. I just... can't be found out. And you and I and the music..." She stood suddenly, turning to grab her small bag and stuffing the instrument back into it's case. "I have to go." She rushed from the room, past the two males and towards the door.
"Miss Ravenwood! Why are you leaving?" But as she pulled the door open, a rather lovely woman was standing there, fist raised as if to knock.
"Why hello, Miss Ravenwood. I wasn't aware you and my brother were friends?" The two women stared at each other for a moment, Sansa stepping aside. "My meeting got done earlier than I thought." Lionel rushed over to throw his arms around his mum's legs, giggling as she rubbed his back.
"Miss Ravenwood and Uncle Isaac were playing music for me. It was really cool!" The child looked between the two, eyes gleaming. "Uncle Isaac said he wanted to play for you, but Miss Ravenwood wanted to leave. Can she stay and play the song for you? Miss Ravenwood?" San didn't say anything, just blinked, before looking at Jude.​

Jude straightened immediately when Sansa started to leave, but she was out of the room before he could speak. He hurried after her

"Sansa, wai-"

He was stopped by the image of his sister in the doorway. Done early, well that was a buzzkill.

"Hey sis."

"Hey Isaac. Did you two have fun?" Joanna directed the second statement to her son with a bright smile that belied the passive aggressive inquisition the kid would surely undergo later as to what he'd heard of his uncle's music.

He listened to the exchange between the other three in silence; he didn't remember offering to play for Jo, but it was a bit late to correct the kid's assumptions now; Sansa was looking at him with a mixture of lingering panic and pleading. His call, eh?

"I think miss Ravenwood's pretty tired, bud" he said, adjusting his guitar on its strap so that it lay diagonally across his back instead of across his hips. "Why don't we let her go home? But ah," he paused, formulating words in his head; if she left like this he'd never see - or hear - her again.

"Sansa I'd really like if you didn't snap decision this recording thing" he said, crossing the room to where he'd dropped his jacket and fishing a wallet out of its pocket. "Why don't you sleep on it and shoot me a text?" He asked, offering a plain business card.

Last edited:
San nodded when Jude suggested she was tired, smiling at the small boy. "Yes, I have papers and things of that nature to grade. Lesson plans to come up with." The child sighed and heaved his shoulders, exhaling an 'aaaalriiight.' But when the rock star approached the girl, suggesting she think on the recording, she stood, staring at the business card. Take it, or leave it. Her hand reached out and took it, nodding once. She wasn't going to think on it for too long. But she'd take it, nonetheless, and text him in a few days to let him know what the decision was.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Lionel." She said to him, stepping out of the door. Twisting and turning down the stairs and finally entering onto the sidewalk, it was a bit later then she expected it to be. But she moved down the street and in the first chance she got, Sansa dropped the back of her sweater and let her wings out.

-------------------------------------------

The following days consisted mainly of her working, playing her harp and viola, staring at the card that sat menacingly on her kitchen table. With a sigh, the girl raised it, punching the number into her phone.

Hello, Jude. She started.
I'm sorry, but I simply cannot do the recording with you.
Thank you for the kind offer, though.

She set her phone down, exhaling a sigh. Should she have said no? She could have just done t, and then rejected the offer to be in the actual song. She sighed, though, and turned back to her harp, plucking at the strings.​

Jude was relaxing on his couch. The news was playing softly on the television, his feet were up, crossed at the ankle on the coffee table, and a hot mug of coffee was keeping hands warm while he waited for it to wake the rest of him up. It would have been a perfectly normal scene for the beginning of a person's day, if it wasn't nearly eight in the evening.

Jude had always been more of a night person than a morning one, and so transforming into a noctournal monster hadn't really altered much in the way of his sleep-wake cycle. It was convenient also that concerts were typically a night affair, and his producers didn't particularly care WHEN he did album recording, so long as deadlines were met.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

'speaking of recording,' Jude thought, reaching for the phone presently blaring electric guitar chords and vibrating its way nearly off of the tabletop.

Hello, Jude.
I'm sorry, but I simply cannot do the recording with you.
Thank you for the kind offer, though.

Well that wasn't what he wanted to hear. He frowned at the screen, tapping a finger idly against the side of the phone.

Sorry to hear that :(
He looked at the emoticon for a second. Too much? Nah, it could stay. Text made it so hard to convey tone. Actually, thinking about it...

It only took two taps to get the phone ringing as he leaned back again.

He smiled as soon as she picked up - as much pleased that she had answered as to influence his voice.

"Sansa, Hi. Look, cards on the table I hate texting. Let me pick you up for a quick coffee or tea?"

It was barely even stated as a question, and he was already reaching for his keys, but he paused as if waiting for an answer as a matter of courtesy.

She tried her hardest to focus on her music at that moment, glancing down at her phone every few moments, expecting some kind of harsh response. But there was nothing. And so, with a sigh, San moved her hands back to rest on the strings. But before she could pluck a single one, that familiar hectic vibration caught her attention, and soon, the fae was staring down at it, taking a deep breath, quickly trying to decide if she wanted to answer or not. But soon enough, the girl raised a shaky phone to her ear and exhaled a soft 'Hello?'

"Sansa, Hi. Look, cards on the table I hate texting. Let me pick you up for a quick coffee or tea?"

"Oh. Uhm... I don't know. I'm grading papers and stuff for tomorrow." But her finger slipped, a soft note echoing through the room. "But I guess..." She paused, looking around the room. "Okay." Exhaling a deep sigh as she hung up, the girl stood, resting her harp upright. She was in her pajamas already, letting her wings hang limply behind her. Puffing out her cheeks, Sansa walked through the apartment, shedding her clothes as she tried to hurry and pick something out. "San? What's wrong?" Marissa poked her head out of her room.
"Oh... uhm, nothing. Jude's on his way to get me." Her lips parted.
"The rock star? Like, the vampire we went to see? The one you're deathly afraid of?"
"Yeah. That one."
"What the hell, Sansa!" She jumped out of her room, pushing into the fae's room to dig through her closet. "When the hell were you going to tell me you were seeing each other!"
"We're not! He wants me to record a song with him. His nephew is in my class." Her friend dropped the clothes and looked straight at her.
"You hung out? And you didn't tell me?"
"It just... kind of happened. I told him no to the recording."
"You're impossible! Tell him yes!"
"No! Get out of my room!" She shoved the girl out, closing and locking the door behind her.

She got dressed quickly and rushed out of the room, down the hall, and to the front door. Before Riss even had time to think, she was outside of the door and hurrying down the driveway, throwing a coat on to cover her wings. He'd be there shortly. All she had to do was wait.​

As the car rolled down the street, Jude let the cool night breeze tug and twist at the stray strands of his pale hair, one narrow arm folded over the door window, the other hand keeping a relaxed hold on the wheel at 12-o-clock.

The autumn sunset still lingered in the air, a red tinge fading into purple at the horizon. It was fading fast, soon the violet shades would give way to indigo ink and glittering stars. No moon tonight, it was nearly an eclipse and the tattered remains of clouds floating through the sky were sufficient to obscure her last sliver.

The brave, o'erhanging firmament was only present, however, in the back of the vampire's mind, standing alongside familiar street signs and the occasional presence of opposing traffic.

One of the downsides of celebrity, he mused, was that it made one frustratingly unused to persuasion. Persuasion was what his staff was for; the odd time he had to negotiate a thing for himself, money would fill any hands his status did not satisfy. Neither of those things would work on the faery waiting across town, however.

He got the feeling, from the lack of reasons cited and from her demeanour the last time they had spoken, that her refusal was mostly rooted in fear of exposure. Specifically in making herself too known, that and plain old fashioned shyness.

These were things he was sure he could smooth over, but he'd have to approach it carefully. Sansa still wasn't completely at ease with him yet, the first step would be to show her that she didn't need to be guarded in her dealings with him - at least not as much as she had been. Then he could set to addressing the rest of it.

Downing a pint before heading out - and of course cleaning and mouth washing the blood-smell from his mouth - would help to that end. Although the scent of the Faery's blood was still tantalizing, he found that it had been just a hair easier to manage when they were playing music before. Whether his inebriation had made it seem more powerful on their first encounter, he was building a resistance, or the music had a therapeutic effect, he wasn't sure. He wasn't about to argue with it, though.

The Fae was waiting outside when he rolled up to the curb. He reached to unlock and pop open the door.

"Hey, hop in. Hope you weren't waiting long." a natural smile curved his lips as he spoke.

San took a breath as she stood there, biting her lip nervously. Fingers twiddled with each other, nails digging into her palms every so often. To say she was nervous would be an understatement. Lionel wouldn't be there; it was going to be just Jude and her. Nothing to stop the vampire from attacking. But for whatever crazy reason, the fae didn't gather her blood was on his list of priorities. He really did want her to do the recording. But should she? The girl was confident he would be able to keep her identity a secret. And even if it got out, she'd have Jude to protect her from the other ones. With a sigh, the girl dropped her head to watch her feet as she paced slowly across the driveway.

The lights that suddenly illuminated her form made the girl glance up, the corners of her lips tugging upwards as the vehicle came to a halt in front of her. Sansa glanced back at the house to see an overly excited Marissa clapping her hands. That girl, what would she do with her?

Taking a breath, she slid into the seat and closed the door, smiling at Jude shyly. "No, I just got out here." She responded as confidently as she could. Which for her, wasn't very. It was strange, in front of her students, the girl could speak freely and boldly, but in front of him, among other people, and her voice was small. She spoke through her music, and that was okay with her.

"So," San started, biting her lip once more. "where did you have in mind to discuss this whole... music thing?" She looked over at him as the car moved down the street.

Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.